• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

says the one who has over 25000 posts AND is going to get married with a guy who doesn't even know!:mf_rosetinted:

Ey :sneaky2:

That has nothing to do with being crazy because of watching a certain vlog many times ... :roftl:

The 25000 posts are there because uh .. I don't know :roftl:

And who says he doesn't know? :mf_rosetinted:

you told me, yesterday?:wink2:

I told you what? :blink:

The only thing I remember telling is that I don't know how he proposed (or when exactly for that matter :roftl:) but that doesn't mean he doesn't know?

What have I told that I can't remember? :roftl:

I told you what? :blink:

The only thing I remember telling is that I don't know how he proposed (or when exactly for that matter :roftl:) but that doesn't mean he doesn't know?

What have I told that I can't remember? :roftl:

you said

Ey

That has nothing to do with being crazy because of watching a certain vlog many times ...

The 25000 posts are there because uh .. I don't know

And who says he doesn't know?

well, you told me yesterday he didn't know. And I should ask ...?... for more details:naughty:

you said

Ey

That has nothing to do with being crazy because of watching a certain vlog many times ...

The 25000 posts are there because uh .. I don't know

And who says he doesn't know?

well, you told me yesterday he didn't know. And I should ask ...?... for more details:naughty:

Well .. like I said .. that was about HOW HE PROPESED .. You asked me how it happened and I didn't know (still don't know btw, haven't had the time for it :roftl:) and told you you should ask Keti since she told me about the marriage too ..

Never said the guy doesn't know it's going to happen .. :mf_rosetinted:

Just got back from lunch break - and finished reading Breaking Dawn!!!! :clap:

Now I miss it! :poke:

it;s the weirdest feeling when you finish a book...you're sad that's over but happy though...

i'm organizing a revolution :punk:

...and getting ready to get in the shower

Just got back from lunch break - and finished reading Breaking Dawn!!!! :clap:

Now I miss it! :poke:

Hey you two .. :mf_rosetinted:

I just send a message to Air Traffic ... I just had to .. :roftl:

it;s the weirdest feeling when you finish a book...you're sad that's over but happy though...

I know!!! I was trying to make it LAST as long as possible!!!!! AAHHHHHH

now it is all done and over -- I feel . . . I dunno how to describe it! Now I just want my hands on the dvd and I will be HAPPY (until November 20) When I finally get to see my FAVE book come to life! :das:

a message about.....? :D

Just random, about their music ... A kind of message they'll probably get every day :roftl: but it never hurts to tell if you like something I think .. :wink2:

Because I finally got the chance to listen to my vinyls I discovered some songs (or versions of songs, they have f.e. an alternative version of no more running away & shooting star on them, sound really different) that made me love/like them even more :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

So I thought I should tell them that ... terrible eh? :roftl:

Just random, about their music ... A kind of message they'll probably get every day but it never hurts to tell if you like something I think ..

Because I finally got the chance to listen to my vinyls I discovered some songs (or versions of songs, they have f.e. an alternative version of no more running away & shooting star on them, sound really different) that made me love/like them even more :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

So I thought I should tell them that ... terrible eh? :roftl:

not really :naughty:

i once sent a message to a guy telling him the concert was awesome...but i think he also noticed i kind of fancied him :fisch:

i got to go now...i'm stinky :blush-anim-cl::blink: i need a shower

not really :naughty:

i once sent a message to a guy telling him the concert was awesome...but i think he also noticed i kind of fancied him :fisch:

i got to go now...i'm stinky :blush-anim-cl::blink: i need a shower

I'm sure this guy has no clue I kinda fancy him ... *ahum* :roftl:

And it's not directed at one guy btw .. it's just the whole band :wink2:

Are you coming back after?

I'm sure this guy has no clue I kinda fancy him ... *ahum* :roftl:

And it's not directed at one guy btw .. it's just the whole band :wink2:

Are you coming back after?

it's already half past 9... :boxed:i have to wake up early tomorrow... :thumbdown:

and whooah i forgot i need to see what i'll wear tomorrow ...i'm going at the opera...

i don't think so :sad:

but i promise i'll make it up to you in the weekend :wink2:

it's already half past 9... :boxed:i have to wake up early tomorrow... :thumbdown:

and whooah i forgot i need to see what i'll wear tomorrow ...i'm going at the opera...

i don't think so :sad:

but i promise i'll make it up to you in the weekend :wink2:

:crybaby:

:tears::bye:

Have fun tomorrow!