Ow :sad:

But you really should let them check it out ... :wink2:

Is that where you're headache's coming from?

*sighs* it could be...well actually it is kind of certain :doh:

i'll go in autumn to check it... i'm busy with exams now :naughty::thumbdown:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs* it could be...well actually it is kind of certain :doh:

i'll go in autumn to check it... i'm busy with exams now :naughty::thumbdown:

Sounds logical .. :wink2:

Autumn? And what season are you in now? :blink:

uhmm spring :fisch:

but i don't want to go to exams with a huge collar stuck on my neck and unable to move :sad:

No ok .. but autumn .. you know .. :roftl:

And you can let them check it out, it doesn't mean you have to wear that collar (if that's even necessary) right away .. :wink2:

No ok .. but autumn .. you know .. :roftl:

And you can let them check it out, it doesn't mean you have to wear that collar (if that's even necessary) right away .. :wink2:

if i'll let them check it they will want to fix it :roftl:

autumn! after exams and after holidays.

i need a reward after finishing high-school..that's a Mika concert :D do you expect me to come with a damn collar? :roftl:

if i'll let them check it they will want to fix it :roftl:

autumn! after exams and after holidays.

i need a reward after finishing high-school..that's a Mika concert :D do you expect me to come with a damn collar? :roftl:

Yes! At least I would recognize you very easy then ... :mf_rosetinted:

don't worry if there will be any chance of meeting i'll send you loads of pics in advance :roftl:

Ok :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

What are you doing now ... falling asleep? :boxed::roftl:

Ow btw, you know what I did today?! I missed the bus stop!

I have no idea how that happened .. I just sat in the bus and I was thinking, or dreaming, or I don't know ... and suddenly I realized that I forget to push the bell .. so the bus didn't stop where I needed to go out .. (also not the bus stop later because I also was too late for that .. so I just went to the station ..)

:roftl:

Ok :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

What are you doing now ... falling asleep? :boxed::roftl:

Ow btw, you know what I did today?! I missed the bus stop!

I have no idea how that happened .. I just sat in the bus and I was thinking, or dreaming, or I don't know ... and suddenly I realized that I forget to push the bell .. so the bus didn't stop where I needed to go out .. (also not the bus stop later because I also was too late for that .. so I just went to the station ..)

:roftl:

:roftl:i'm always afraid of sleeping in trains. and i went with my dad to the seaside and he told me to sleep, so i did, thinking i can't actually sleep that long and we will however wake up in time.

guess what happened? i woke up just when the train was leaving from the station we had to get down on. i looked at my dad....he was snoring! :lmfao:

:roftl:i'm always afraid of sleeping in trains. and i went with my dad to the seaside and he told me to sleep, so i did, thinking i can't actually sleep that long and we will however wake up in time.

guess what happened? i woke up just when the train was leaving from the station we had to get down on. i looked at my dad....he was snoring! :lmfao:

But I wasn't sleeping! I just was uh .. not on this planet? I don't know .. :roftl:

If it's a track that I do regularly I can sleep, then I just wake up before I have to get out .. But if it's something new of course not ..

But I wasn't sleeping! I just was uh .. not on this planet? I don't know .. :roftl:

If it's a track that I do regularly I can sleep, then I just wake up before I have to get out .. But if it's something new of course not ..

well it was a regular track....but it takes more than 6 hours and it was midnight when we left so...:boxed:

well it was a regular track....but it takes more than 6 hours and it was midnight when we left so...:boxed:

Well ok .. in that case I wouldn't have a problem sleeping .. I would just wake up before I have to get out .. :wink2: But looks like you're not me ... (wich you should be glad about .. :roftl:) :mf_rosetinted:

Well ok .. in that case I wouldn't have a problem sleeping .. I would just wake up before I have to get out .. :wink2: But looks like you're not me ... (wich you should be glad about .. :roftl:) :mf_rosetinted:

well i just missed it with 2minutes :mf_rosetinted:

i wonder what classes i have tomorrow and if i had to do any homework :worried smilie:

well i just missed it with 2minutes :mf_rosetinted:

i wonder what classes i have tomorrow and if i had to do any homework :worried smilie:

2 minutes is 2 minutes and can feel like a long time (or not of course) :mf_rosetinted:

You know what I would give for 2 minutes with ....

:bleh: (kidding, really :roftl:)

Probably no homework ... so you can just stay here :naughty:

2 minutes is 2 minutes and can feel like a long time (or not of course) :mf_rosetinted:

You know what I would give for 2 minutes with ....

:bleh: (kidding, really :roftl:)

Probably no homework ... so you can just stay here :naughty:

i have to solve 4 models of the final exam in spanish :boxed:

that is 4 essays of 300 words each, 4 of another 100 words plus 4 exercises of grammar :puke:

and it's 10 pm

*goes to kill herself*

i have to solve 4 models of the final exam in spanish :boxed:

that is 4 essays of 300 words each, 4 of another 100 words plus 4 exercises of grammar :puke:

and it's 10 pm

*goes to kill herself*

Writing the things? For tomorrow? :shocked::blink:

You have NO idea how glad I am to be graduated ... :roftl:

oh i just checked my notebook :phew: i only have one model left, i somehow and sometime solved the other ones :roftl:

Ow, that sounds better ... Maybe you'll find that one too .. :mf_rosetinted:

well i did find that one...but BLANK!

i'll start solving it...but i'll skip the essay...:boxed:

Ow :boxed:

Good luck :mf_rosetinted:

*what am I going to do now? Pfffffffff ... *