I'll start enjoying now .. :naughty: Look!

AT_000539-border.jpg

AT_001405-border.jpg

Aah, look at this..

AT_000650-border.jpg

Probably my favorite shot of the whole thing...

AT_001424-border.jpg

But this one has "something" too .. :naughty:

AT_001389-border.jpg

*stops spamming now*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not :blink: isn't weird? :naughty:

well, at least for now I'm not bored ... I don't know about the next minutes :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

But I am .. :blink: And I don't know what to do about it :boxed:

when I'm bored I go see pics on Flickr or go visit the pages of myspace friends or I go visit some blogs that I like :boxed:

Hmm .. but I already have done that .. kind of .. :roftl:

even on TV? nothing good? here is just carnaval everywhere :sneaky2: I hate !

Pff no, my parents were watching a movie that's just finished .. and I don't think there's anything interesting on :thumbdown:

Carnaval? Here too (if we are talking about the same thing? :roftl:).. We had the parade today .. didn't go watching, haven't done that for a few years now .. Not my thing :roftl:

Pff no, my parents were watching a movie that's just finished .. and I don't think there's anything interesting on :thumbdown:

Carnaval? Here too (if we are talking about the same thing? :roftl:).. We had the parade today .. didn't go watching, haven't done that for a few years now .. Not my thing :roftl:

carnaval here is crazy, is something of other world, people live the entire year waiting the carnaval, is crazy, crazy, crazy !!!!!!!!!!!

carnaval here is crazy, is something of other world, people live the entire year waiting the carnaval, is crazy, crazy, crazy !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well .. sometimes people are just crazy about certain things .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl: