• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, it's cool, i like gif avies

I just want to use my new filter on the sig

Oh, thanks :wub2:

I just have it as a gif because I couldn't choose between the 5 avies I made .. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Can't wait to see it :wink2:

5 is better than 1, right?? It's cool, it's cool, and i like your screencaps

If it's really cool i'll post it

Are 5 better than 1? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know some people don't like it when it's moving .. but well .. it probably won't stay there long anyway :roftl:

Screencaps? What screencaps?

:thumb_yello:

Are 5 better than 1? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know some people don't like it when it's moving .. but well .. it probably won't stay there long anyway :roftl:

Screencaps? What screencaps?

:thumb_yello:

It depends :lol3:

If it's too fast it can make you dizzy, i guess. Why are you going to change it? Got bored of it?

You AT and Mika's PDP ones. It was you who took them, right?

It depends :lol3:

If it's too fast it can make you dizzy, i guess. Why are you going to change it? Got bored of it?

You AT and Mika's PDP ones. It was you who took them, right?

No, not yet .. But usually I change my avie quite regularly, mostly when I see a new picture (or an old one gets my attention again or ..) :mf_rosetinted:

Uh .. yeah .. probably .. AT-ones *thinks* .. Oh yes, I have AT-ones too! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

No, not yet .. But usually I change my avie quite regularly, mostly when I see a new picture (or an old one gets my attention again or ..) :mf_rosetinted:

Uh .. yeah .. probably .. AT-ones *thinks* .. Oh yes, I have AT-ones too! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I understand you perfectly. Thank goodness you use hot guys for your avies

Mmmm, you're the only AT hardcore fan that i've seen in this forum, so... yeh, your screencaps are nice. I took screencaps from The Hives DVD but they do suck Oo'

I understand you perfectly. Thank goodness you use hot guys for your avies

Mmmm, you're the only AT hardcore fan that i've seen in this forum, so... yeh, your screencaps are nice. I took screencaps from The Hives DVD but they do suck Oo'

I do? :biggrin2: That's good :mf_rosetinted:

(I only use 2 guys .. and I'm thinking now what the last Mika-one was I had .. can't remember :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

Ow .. I am? The only one? :tears:

I do? :biggrin2: That's good :mf_rosetinted:

(I only use 2 guys .. and I'm thinking now what the last Mika-one was I had .. can't remember :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

Ow .. I am? The only one? :tears:

I was thinking the same, i can't remember an avie of yours where it has Mika :lol3:

It was in a good way, you are the greatest fan of AT in the MFC but i'm sure there are lots of AT fans around the world that loves AT as much as you

I was thinking the same, i can't remember an avie of yours where it has Mika :lol3:

It was in a good way, you are the greatest fan of AT in the MFC but i'm sure there are lots of AT fans around the world that loves AT as much as you

:shocked: That's so not good .. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

*goes to find her latest Mika-avatar*

I know .. I didn't take it in a bad way .. I'm just sad for being all alone here :tears::bleh: