:shocked: That's so not good .. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

*goes to find her latest Mika-avatar*

I know .. I didn't take it in a bad way .. I'm just sad for being all alone here :tears::bleh:

Not good at all!! Mika must be feeling alone

You're not that alone, there are like 4 or 5 people who likes AT music thanks to you. Easy, take it sleazy *hugs* :lol3:

Not like me, i'm aloooone... The Hives have million of fans but not in this forum! I'm the only one

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good at all!! Mika must be feeling alone

You're not that alone, there are like 4 or 5 people who likes AT music thanks to you. Easy, take it sleazy *hugs* :lol3:

Not like me, i'm aloooone... The Hives have million of fans but not in this forum! I'm the only one

Poor Mika :tears:

Yes, that's true .. there are some people that like them too :wub2: If only they would post a bit more in the thread .... :roftl:

*still searching for that Mika-avie :blink:*

Poor Mika :tears:

Yes, that's true .. there are some people that like them too :wub2: If only they would post a bit more in the thread .... :roftl:

*still searching for that Mika-avie :blink:*

Yeh, poor guy

Ouchies :boxed: I'm really sorry, i'm a lazy ass bitch but i just don't have something interesting to say

Can't find it?! I can imagine your folder... 50 AT avies and 3 Mika's... or maybe ZERO! 0! NADA! xDDD

Yeh, poor guy

Ouchies :boxed: I'm really sorry, i'm a lazy ass bitch but i just don't have something interesting to say

Can't find it?! I can imagine your folder... 50 AT avies and 3 Mika's... or maybe ZERO! 0! NADA! xDDD

I don't have anything interesting to say either ... I never have .. :roftl:

:sneaky2:

No, my folders are a mess .. just a disaster .. The AT-ones are between my images of Mika .. and AT .. and Jim .. and ... And then my Mika-avas are in another folder, on another part of my hard drive ..

It's just a disaster :roftl:

I don't have anything interesting to say either ... I never have .. :roftl:

:sneaky2:

No, my folders are a mess .. just a disaster .. The AT-ones are between my images of Mika .. and AT .. and Jim .. and ... And then my Mika-avas are in another folder, on another part of my hard drive ..

It's just a disaster :roftl:

I was going to post something about an artwork but i thought that you have already posted it

Hahaha, i can't imagine, it's like a bomb exploded in your hard drive. But you're not the only one, almost everybody's folder are a mess

I was going to post something about an artwork but i thought that you have already posted it

Hahaha, i can't imagine, it's like a bomb exploded in your hard drive. But you're not the only one, almost everybody's folder are a mess

I don't know if I've posted it .. I think I've mentionned it, but nobody reacted :roftl: There is a new blog btw from today .. I like it :wub2: (but it's kinda :roftl: too .. but maybe that's not so nice of me :blush-anim-cl::naughty:).

Mine's a mess and full too :thumbdown: I really need to organize it and put a lot of things on my external hard drive .. But I can't seem to begin .. :roftl:

I don't know if I've posted it .. I think I've mentionned it, but nobody reacted :roftl: There is a new blog btw from today .. I like it :wub2: (but it's kinda :roftl: too .. but maybe that's not so nice of me :blush-anim-cl: ).

Mine's a mess and full too :thumbdown: I really need to organize it and put a lot of things on my external hard drive .. But I can't seem to begin .. :roftl:

What? Is it good or not? I like funny blogs, i love when someone in a band takes his/her time to write something for the fans. LOVE IT! Like Mika or... Air Traffic or The Hives... too bad The Hives haven't posted anything recently, the last time was in January, maybe it's because they are working on the new record :boxed: but oh well... you're not interested, but that's okay

Someday, someday you'll organize it, maybe this year...

What? Is it good or not? I like funny blogs, i love when someone in a band takes his/her time to write something for the fans. LOVE IT! Like Mika or... Air Traffic or The Hives... too bad The Hives haven't posted anything recently, the last time was in January, maybe it's because they are working on the new record :boxed: but oh well... you're not interested, but that's okay

Someday, someday you'll organize it, maybe this year...

AT's working on their new record too :bleh:

I think it's funny, but I don't think it was meant to be funny .. you know? :blush-anim-cl::roftl: But I like these kind of blogs! Look: http://www.airtrafficlive.com/blog/2009/02/23/photoerror/

Yeah .. I said that last year too ... :roftl:

Watching 'Ghost Town.'

I love Ricky Gervais :wub2:

Oh god ... jim loves him too ... (I think .. something like that .. i don't know exactly :roftl:) .. Maybe you should date him :mf_rosetinted: (jim I mean :bleh:)

AT's working on their new record too :bleh:

I think it's funny, but I don't think it was meant to be funny .. you know? :blush-anim-cl::roftl: But I like these kind of blogs! Look: http://www.airtrafficlive.com/blog/2009/02/23/photoerror/

Yeah .. I said that last year too ... :roftl:

Let's see who releases their record first!!! (Tho i already know that AT will be the winner)

I can't freakin' wait 'til i heard new music by The Hives

Leeeet's see...

Someday, i'm sure your folder will be organized... someday

Let's see who releases their record first!!! (Tho i already know that AT will be the winner)

I can't freakin' wait 'til i heard new music by The Hives

Leeeet's see...

Someday, i'm sure your folder will be organized... someday

Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: No, I don't know .. I know they don't have any big tour-plans yet (unfortunately :sad:) so I have the feeling it can take a while :boxed: But that's just how it works I guess .. :roftl:

Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: No, I don't know .. I know they don't have any big tour-plans yet (unfortunately :sad:) so I have the feeling it can take a while :boxed: But that's just how it works I guess .. :roftl:

I wouldn't be that sure. What the hell is he doing at the Oscars when he has to be working!?! (I look like his boss or something)

Yeah, they can't tour and make the new record at the same time, but your waiting will be rewarned. I'm suuuuure

Not like The Hives... they are suppossed to be "working" on the new record but they will make a mini tour in Sweden and then in Japan in March/April and they will take like 1 year in a half to make the new one :lol3: but oh well.

Let's be patient!

NEW SIGNATURE!

23Feb09.png

I wouldn't be that sure. What the hell is he doing at the Oscars when he has to be working!?! (I look like his boss or something)

Yeah, they can't tour and make the new record at the same time, but your waiting will be rewarned. I'm suuuuure

Not like The Hives... they are suppossed to be "working" on the new record but they will make a mini tour in Sweden and then in Japan in March/April and they will take like 1 year in a half to make the new one :lol3: but oh well.

Let's be patient!

NEW SIGNATURE!

23Feb09.png

Hmm .. I don't know .. When AT said in september: we'll do one more show and then start to work on the second album I was sure they would release it before Mika .. But now it's February and it seems like they just started a month ago or so .. So now I'm not that sure anymore :roftl:

And that sig is GREAT!!

Hmm .. I don't know .. When AT said in september: we'll do one more show and then start to work on the second album I was sure they would release it before Mika .. But now it's February and it seems like they just started a month ago or so .. So now I'm not that sure anymore :roftl:

And that sig is GREAT!!

Hahaha, what the hell are they doing??? But at least they are working on it... now, let's wait.

That looks amazing! :wub2:

Really???? I'm not very convinced... :boxed:

Hahaha, what the hell are they doing??? But at least they are working on it... now, let's wait.

Really???? I'm not very convinced... :boxed:

Making mess?

3281677358_95ac507337_m.jpg

I don't know!

I don't think I want to know btw .. :shocked::roftl:

It looks/is!!!

That's the result of working very hard on the music and not cleaning the room :mf_rosetinted:

It's a good thing! They are focused on the music, yay for them!

Yes, I want to believe that too ... :mf_rosetinted:

But I do wish there would come a blog like somewhere in 2007 .. you know .. the jim eats sh*t-one .. :naughty: I love those kind of things .. :naughty::roftl:

Yes, I want to believe that too ... :mf_rosetinted:

But I do wish there would come a blog like somewhere in 2007 .. you know .. the jim eats sh*t-one .. :naughty: I love those kind of things .. :roftl:

You have to believe!

Jim eats what? You mean interesting blogs??? I love those :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

You have to believe!

Jim eats what? You mean interesting blogs??? I love those :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Haven't you seen that video? I think you have .. where they scare the sh*t out of him :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I like THOSE kind of blogs .. you know .. practical jokes and stuff like that .. Or just a rant about myspace or something like that .. I love it! :roftl: (ok, I also like the normal ones, but I do prefer those kind of blogs)

Oh god ... jim loves him too ... (I think .. something like that .. i don't know exactly :roftl:) .. Maybe you should date him :mf_rosetinted: (jim I mean :bleh:)

:roftl:

No thanks. I don't have a problem with him, but I think I'll stick to Mika, David or Patrick :naughty:

Not that I have a chance with any of them :lmfao: