:roftl:

No thanks. I don't have a problem with him, but I think I'll stick to Mika, David or Patrick :naughty:

Not that I have a chance with any of them :lmfao:

Fine, then i'll date him :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah .. I wish .. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW :shocked: I love it your new sign of this ugly man :mf_lustslow:

So ugly, i know :sneaky2:

but thanks, if you want to use it for i don't know what, it's fine by me.

Haven't you seen that video? I think you have .. where they scare the sh*t out of him :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I like THOSE kind of blogs .. you know .. practical jokes and stuff like that .. Or just a rant about myspace or something like that .. I love it! :roftl: (ok, I also like the normal ones, but I do prefer those kind of blogs)

I don't think i've seen the video... i like when people got scared so... if you want to show me... Damn! Me too!!! I love one blog when the lead singer of The Hives talked about one show of MTV... sweet sixteen, aawww, it was funny. Show me the video!

I don't think i've seen the video... i like when people got scared so... if you want to show me... Damn! Me too!!! I love one blog when the lead singer of The Hives talked about one show of MTV... sweet sixteen, aawww, it was funny. Show me the video!

I can't believe you haven't seen it! :shocked:

Then who was the person I showed it to? :blink::roftl:

Give me a second, I'll look it up :wink2:

Btw, I had something similar at work today ... a person scared the sh*t out of me .. but luckily he didn't notice .. or maybe I don't look as I feel on moments like that .. but inside I jumped a meter high or so .. :roftl:

I can't believe you haven't seen it! :shocked:

Then who was the person I showed it to? :blink::roftl:

Give me a second, I'll look it up :wink2:

Btw, I had something similar at work today ... a person scared the sh*t out of me .. but luckily he didn't notice .. or maybe I don't look as I feel on moments like that .. but inside I jumped a meter high or so .. :roftl:

I don't know!!! But show it to me

Hmmm, i'm sure that was funny for you... 10 secs after you got scared. That's a good thing, you don't scream or something, i curse instead of scream

Here it is :wink2:

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w292/airtrafficlive/?action=view&current=jimeats$$$$.flv

Instead of the $$$$ you have to put the letters s h i t and the copy and paste it .. I hope you understand me and that it works, otherwise I'll have to look up the blog and that can take a while :roftl:

You really have to put your sound ON, otherwise it'll not have the same effect :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Here it is :wink2:

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w292/airtrafficlive/?action=view&current=jimeats$$$$.flv

Instead of the $$$$ you have to put the letters s h i t and the copy and paste it .. I hope you understand me and that it works, otherwise I'll have to look up the blog and that can take a while :roftl:

You really have to put your sound ON, otherwise it'll not have the same effect :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Okay, wait a few minutes *evil laugh*

I don't know!!! But show it to me

Hmmm, i'm sure that was funny for you... 10 secs after you got scared. That's a good thing, you don't scream or something, i curse instead of scream

I do that too (or first I scream and then I curse :roftl:) and I think I did that too .. but it was quiet enough for him not to notice .. :roftl: He did say I have good brakes :mf_rosetinted: I didn't really had a choice .. :roftl:

(it's the thing when you're doing something and then you turn around to walk away and then *bam* there's a person in front of you .. that you didn't hear/see coming, wich was the plan of course .. You know? :roftl:)

I do that too (or first I scream and then I curse :roftl:) and I think I did that too .. but it was quiet enough for him not to notice .. :roftl: He did say I have good brakes :mf_rosetinted: I didn't really had a choice .. :roftl:

(it's the thing when you're doing something and then you turn around to walk away and then *bam* there's a person in front of you .. that you didn't hear/see coming, wich was the plan of course .. You know? :roftl:)

Yeah, you are a hard target :mf_rosetinted: Boo!

That happens to me a lot of times, especially with my sister. I'm washing my hands and when i turn around i see my sister and she only says "hi!". You can scare me easy

(I'll watch the video)

Yeah, you are a hard target :mf_rosetinted: Boo!

That happens to me a lot of times, especially with my sister. I'm washing my hands and when i turn around i see my sister and she only says "hi!". You can scare me easy

(I'll watch the video)

:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

But then you're probably thinking about something (or someone :mf_rosetinted:) or so .. It happens :roftl:

:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

But then you're probably thinking about something (or someone :mf_rosetinted:) or so .. It happens :roftl:

Yeeeh, you're probably right :das:

Oh myyy, they're so meean! Poor Jim, too bad i couldn't see his face, that would be awesome!! I hope they can scare him again in high quality

Yeeeh, you're probably right :das:

Oh myyy, they're so meean! Poor Jim, too bad i couldn't see his face, that would be awesome!! I hope they can scare him again in high quality

:shocked: They're Mean?! You're mean! :sneaky2: Poor Jim ... :sad:

No, you're right ... I really wished I was there :blush-anim-cl::roftl: And I really think it's ashame you can't see his face .. Would have loved that.. But the sound makes up for it a bit eh? :naughty:

:shocked: They're Mean?! You're mean! :sneaky2: Poor Jim ... :sad:

No, you're right ... I really wished I was there :blush-anim-cl::roftl: And I really think it's ashame you can't see his face .. Would have loved that.. But the sound makes up for it a bit eh? :naughty:

Owww, but that was funny, admit it!

For a minute i was thinking "Hmmm, maybe she wants to scare me :sneaky2:" and i almost got scared, the room was silent!!! Poor Jim u_ù

Owww, but that was funny, admit it!

For a minute i was thinking "Hmmm, maybe she wants to scare me :sneaky2:" and i almost got scared, the room was silent!!! Poor Jim u_ù

It was :roftl:

Just imagine what he felt like ... actually being there ...

The sound that comes out of his mouth gives a clue though.. :naughty::roftl:

Do you understand everything?

Aside from the f*ck and sh*t that you can hear more than once (:roftl:) he says something else I think? Or the other guys do .. And at the end there's again something else?

It's like:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh .... f*ck, f*ck, oh my god, sh*t, f*ck (?), ????? & ????

I can't understand the last things because of the laughing .. (and I can't keep serious myself anymore, so that doesn't help either) :roftl:

Yup, I think it looks great. Love the lighting on his face!

I think the lighting was the best, reminded me of the 50's or something, it was kinda cool but i have made even better signatures n_n

It was :roftl:

Just imagine what he felt like ... actually being there ...

The sound that comes out of his mouth gives a clue though.. :naughty::roftl:

Do you understand everything?

Aside from the f*ck and sh*t that you can hear more than once (:roftl:) he says something else I think? Or the other guys do .. And at the end there's again something else?

It's like:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh .... f*ck, f*ck, oh my god, sh*t, f*ck (?), ????? & ????

I can't understand the last things because of the laughing .. :roftl:

Hahahaha, i couldn't understand sh*t but it was funny, i was 90% sure that was pure cursing.

Does Jim swear a lot?

Hahahaha, i couldn't understand sh*t but it was funny, i was 90% sure that was pure cursing.

Does Jim swear a lot?

Oh, ok .. :roftl:

You ask it like the guy lives with me ... How should I know? :roftl:

And why asking? If I may ask? :bleh::roftl:

You've seen videos/interviews and stuff, you can see if someone swears a lot...or at least i can

Curiosity... nothing but curiosity

Videos? Interviews? What's that? :blink::roftl:

But now you mention it ... he seems to me a guy that swears pretty much ... but I can't remember him doing it in videos/interviews ... :blink:

I do remember him drinking .. and smoking .. but swearing .. no, not immediately .. So he's a good guy after all! :biggrin2:

I think the lighting was the best, reminded me of the 50's or something, it was kinda cool but i have made even better signatures n_n

You're right, it does look sorta 50's-esque.

mika993150-1.jpg

Imagine a similar signature but with the above photo? Definately looks like a 40s or 50s era old Hollywood movie star. I think it has something to do with the hair. :naughty:

Videos? Interviews? What's that? :blink::roftl:

But now you mention it ... he seems to me a guy that swears pretty much ... but I can't remember him doing it in videos/interviews ... :blink:

I do remember him drinking .. and smoking .. but swearing .. no, not immediately .. So he's a good guy after all! :biggrin2:

I like when people swears!!!!!!! Esp. hot guys...

He can be a good guy and swear at the same time. Aw, does he smoke?? In a sexy way??? (Ok, that's sick)