You're right, it does look sorta 50's-esque.

mika993150-1.jpg

Imagine a similar signature but with the above photo? Definately looks like a 40s or 50s era old Hollywood movie star. I think it has something to do with the hair. :naughty:

Yeah... maybe he sold his soul so he can stay young forever XD

He's a 50's guy, i likeee it.

Mika Presley

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like when people swears!!!!!!! Esp. hot guys...

He can be a good guy and swear at the same time. Aw, does he smoke?? In a sexy way??? (Ok, that's sick)

:roftl:

Well, I don't know ... but I think he does .. in his free time you know? Or when someone jumps out of a closet suddenly :naughty:

He does! And I don't know that :roftl:

AB17.jpg

AB7.jpg

From this video (if it works): http://www.musiqlub.nl/?play=12752#1

Well, I don't know ... but I think he does .. in his free time you know? Or when someone jumps out of a closet suddenly :naughty:

He does! And I don't know that :roftl:

AB17.jpg

AB7.jpg

From this video (if it works): http://www.musiqlub.nl/?play=12752#1

Seeexy.. i like that... and his sun glasses. Hahaha, but it's fine if he smokes, i'm not his mom!

I think Chris Dangerous is the sexiest smoker ever... the way he smokes it's just :lol3: ....... oh my goodness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyC1gPgTagc :fisch:

I feel so fangirl :mf_rosetinted:

Seeexy.. i like that... and his sun glasses. Hahaha, but it's fine if he smokes, i'm not his mom!

I think Chris Dangerous is the sexiest smoker ever... the way he smokes it's just :lol3: ....... oh my goodness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyC1gPgTagc :fisch:

I feel so fangirl :mf_rosetinted:

O ... k ... you can just feel so fangirl over Chris Dangerous smoking .. then I'll just uh .. be me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not his mom either .. thank god:mf_rosetinted:

Have you seen the video? I like it .. the thing with the wasp ... they're just .. well .. *think it's best to stop talking now* :roftl:

O ... k ... you can just feel so fangirl over Chris Dangerous smoking .. then I'll just uh .. be me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not his mom either .. thank god:mf_rosetinted:

Have you seen the video? I like it .. the thing with the wasp ... they're just .. well .. *think it's best to stop talking now* :roftl:

It's all mine! But... the way he bites his cigarette... the pervert thoughts are coming! He's just.... so.... pervert, he's so kinky!

I agree... i fell in love with my son! LOL

Couldn't, i can't enter in many sites :/

It's all mine! But... the way he bites his cigarette... the pervert thoughts are coming! He's just.... so.... pervert, he's so kinky!

I agree... i fell in love with my son! LOL

Couldn't, i can't enter in many sites :/

Well, I'm not in love ... but still ... :roftl:

Hmm, that's really a shame :thumbdown:

It's a great video, a lot of Jim talking :wub2: and at a certain moment there's a wasp .. you should see their reaction ... ! :roftl: But the website is a bit .. well .. not very nice (couldn't download the video either f.e. so just not very nice :sad:).

Well, I'm not in love ... but still ... :roftl:

Hmm, that's really a shame :thumbdown:

It's a great video, a lot of Jim talking :wub2: and at a certain moment there's a wasp .. you should see their reaction ... ! :roftl: But the website is a bit .. well .. not very nice (couldn't download the video either f.e. so just not very nice :sad:).

Just a saying :lol3:

Hmmm, that sucks but if it's on YT you can tell me ^^

Just a saying :lol3:

Hmmm, that sucks but if it's on YT you can tell me ^^

But that's the problem .. if you can't download it you can't upload it on youtube either :roftl:

But I'll check it again tomorrow, who knows something has changed in the mean time .. :wink2:

I'm going to bed now .. it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime and Jim's waiting for me .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight! :bye:

But that's the problem .. if you can't download it you can't upload it on youtube either :roftl:

But I'll check it again tomorrow, who knows something has changed in the mean time .. :wink2:

I'm going to bed now .. it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime and Jim's waiting for me .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight! :bye:

Hmmm, sweet dreams, say hi to Jim for me :das:

:lol3: No, I like Elvis. I listen to all genres of music. :biggrin2:

But, honestly speaking, every musician has their "haters". No doubt Elvis probably has some. :naughty:

I said YOU :mf_rosetinted: jk

You're right... oh, the haters, the haters :sneaky2:

I'M OUT! I'm falling asleep and it's only 5pm oO' i damn you, school!

Take care <333