:fisch:

No :mf_rosetinted:

I mean ... look at this ...

j51er8.jpg

batman6.jpg

What's to drool? :boxed:

(:blush-anim-cl:)

yeah, you're right, is better drool on Mika :roftl:

:sneaky2: Nice ... very nice ... thanks ...

So like I said: I don't drool .. :roftl:

:sneaky2: Nice ... very nice ... thanks ...

So like I said: I don't drool .. :roftl:

so, you don't drool because you don't have a reason to drool :naughty:

but the fact is that with Jim you don't have anything to drool, but with Mika you have much to drool, but you don't, and you know why? because you are a crazy bee, that's why :mf_rosetinted:

*I blame the heat*

so, you don't drool because you don't have a reason to drool :naughty:

but the fact is that with Jim you don't have anything to drool, but with Mika you have much to drool, but you don't, and you know why? because you are a crazy bee, that's why :mf_rosetinted:

*I blame the heat*

With Mika there's also nothing to drool :mf_rosetinted:

I'm just not the drool-kinda-person ... :roftl:

Can you believe this?

A little while ago I made such nice screenshots (don't remember if I posted them .. ) and now I can't find them anymore! :shocked:

:boxed:

Wishing I was in bed even though I really want to read a book. My head hurts right now because I was crying not too long ago; and I will be up again in a couple of hours because I stupidly drank a can of pop right before I decided to go to bed.

if you can get it cheap on ebay, i reckon you should go for it :thumb_yello:

Ebay or not, I just might get it. Not that I don't already have 4 other books that I have and still want/ need to read. :mf_rosetinted:

Wishing I was in bed even though I really want to read a book. My head hurts right now because I was crying not too long ago; and I will be up again in a couple of hours because I stupidly drank a can of pop right before I decided to go to bed.

Wow, well I guess it was a bad idea just finishing up that glass of juice I just had. :naughty:

oh well. your choice!

i have a headache. and so much homework.

today i got asked out by a guy i really, really like.. and just as he asked me, my friend ran up telling me that my little brother got beat up - again - and i ran to sort it out and then i haven't seen him since and i haven't worked up the nerve to call him..

today i got asked out by a guy i really, really like.. and just as he asked me, my friend ran up telling me that my little brother got beat up - again - and i ran to sort it out and then i haven't seen him since and i haven't worked up the nerve to call him..

I don't know if I could do that (yet) with the guy I like. I'm too nervous about things like that. :blush-anim-cl: I suppose I'll save it for later on in the school year...:bleh::naughty:

...and can I say that those bullies sure deserve a peice of my (well, yours, but whatever) mind, for beating your brother up. :sneaky2:

I don't know if I could do that (yet) with the guy I like. I'm too nervous about things like that. :blush-anim-cl: I suppose I'll save it for later on in the school year...:bleh::naughty:

...and can I say that those bullies sure deserve a peice of my (well, yours, but whatever) mind, for beating your brother up. :sneaky2:

hmm, me too. I'll see him just before school tommorow and say yes, i think.

it was so embarressing yesterday at athletics, after i finished my sprints we were sitting underneath a tree watching shotput and talking, for like 1/2 hr. and then some of our friends came over but we still mostly kept talking to each other, and then my friend was like

"are you two going out yet?"

and i went all red and i was like "no, we're friends" and then he said "yeah, we're friends. for now."

and then he asked me out today :wub2:

its kinda awkward though, but i'm so glad his twin sister isn't mad at me, becasue we've been close friends for ages and i thought maybe me and him togther would make her mad.

later in the year never comes, lousie.. go for it!!

yeah. but they're pretty rough kids. the deputy principal is finall onto it, though, and hopefully he can sort it out.

Edited by racinghorse83