be complicated is more complicated than you think

:naughty:

:roftl: Probably ...

But I'm going to leave you .. I'm going to bed ...

Goodnight! :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uuummm . . . I am okay - I GUESS! :naughty:

Been on any horses lately? :floor:

That's great :huglove:

Why? :blink: Have you seen my pics? :boxed:

:roftl:

No, I haven't :bleh:

That's great :huglove:

Why? :blink: Have you seen my pics? :boxed:

:roftl:

No, I haven't :bleh:

GOOD! JUST making sure that you are not currently all bruised and aching!!!! :naughty:

GOOD! JUST making sure that you are not currently all bruised and aching!!!! :naughty:

Hmm ... yes ... well ... you can still see it in my face from last time :thumbdown: And my knee is still a bit blue .. and my legs still have scars :thumbdown:

Not that it has anything to do with it, but did you know I've had a haircut? :mf_rosetinted:

(finally .. my mother was already nagging a while I should go .. but I just didn't want to .. :roftl:)

Hmm ... yes ... well ... you can still see it in my face from last time :thumbdown: And my knee is still a bit blue .. and my legs still have scars :thumbdown:

Not that it has anything to do with it, but did you know I've had a haircut? :mf_rosetinted:

(finally .. my mother was already nagging a while I should go .. but I just didn't want to .. :roftl:)

Wow . . that was a BAD *accident* :boxed:

NO! I did not know that you had a haircut!!!! How is it?

Me and Alysia entered a radio contest to win tickets to see the NKOTB live next week . . . front row tickets and backstage passes - - - here is our entry! :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KryZ6kl6a3o

Wow . . that was a BAD *accident* :boxed:

NO! I did not know that you had a haircut!!!! How is it?

Me and Alysia entered a radio contest to win tickets to see the NKOTB live next week . . . front row tickets and backstage passes - - - here is our entry! :naughty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KryZ6kl6a3o

Uh .. well .. actually .. there were 2 accidents :roftl:

One that made the scars on my legs (the barbed wire) and one where I hurted my face & knee :wink2:

Don't know? Short?

No, not short .. shorter .. :roftl:

I have posted some pics of me yesterday, you can see it there if you want :wink2: (not that well because it was a bit dark in here, but you'll get an idea).

Oh .. wauw!

The vid is uh .. black!

I think it needs sound? :roftl: I'll listen to it later :wink2:

Uh .. well .. actually .. there were 2 accidents :roftl:

One that made the scars on my legs (the barbed wire) and one where I hurted my face & knee

Don't know? Short?

No, not short .. shorter ..

I have posted some pics of me yesterday, you can see it there if you want :wink2: (not that well because it was a bit dark in here, but you'll get an idea).

Oh .. wauw!

The vid is uh .. black!

I think it needs sound? :roftl: I'll listen to it later

It is suppose to be black! :naughty: It is just for the audio! It is only 57 seconds! (had to be under a minute)

I will see the pics :naughty:

I remember the first accident! I thought you would NEVER get back on - then the second accident seemed even WORSE! :shocked:

It is suppose to be black! :naughty: It is just for the audio! It is only 57 seconds! (had to be under a minute)

I will see the pics :naughty

I remember the first accident! I thought you would NEVER get back on - then the second accident seemed even WORSE! :shocked:

Yeah, I guessed that ... :roftl:

Can't listen to anything at the moment, but I'll try to do it later :wink2:

Hope you don't get too scared ... :roftl:

The first ... the barbed wire-one? That one was way worse than the recent one .. The first days were a living hell!

(ok, after the recent one the first 2 days were a hell too :boxed: I don't know wich one was more worse :roftl:)

Yeah, I guessed that ... :roftl:

Can't listen to anything at the moment, but I'll try to do it later :wink2:

Hope you don't get too scared ... :roftl:

The first ... the barbed wire-one? That one was way worse than the recent one .. The first days were a living hell!

(ok, after the recent one the first 2 days were a hell too :boxed: I don't know wich one was more worse :roftl:)

i dunno --- this last one you LOOKED like you got hit by a bus!!!! I felt SO bad for you!!!!! :tears:

i dunno --- this last one you LOOKED like you got hit by a bus!!!! I felt SO bad for you!!!!! :tears:

I did? :blink:

Are we talking about the same last one? It wasn't that bad! :roftl: