because i had to sell my horse (who is the racinghorse83.) i've had him 5 years and paid for him and his care all this time, and now i've lost my job and i can't afford him anymore. so i had to sell him. when they took him i was trying not to cry and i bit my bottom lip so hard that it started bleeding really badly and now its swelling up..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because i had to sell my horse (who is the racinghorse83.) i've had him 5 years and paid for him and his care all this time, and now i've lost my job and i can't afford him anymore. so i had to sell him. when they took him i was trying not to cry and i bit my bottom lip so hard that it started bleeding really badly and now its swelling up..

:tears:

*hugs*

That's so awful! Will you get to visit him?

Aww Charlotte, I'm so sorry! *hugs*

That's so terrible! :sad:

:huglove:

I'm sitting here ... not feeling good (it's normal, just not fun :boxed:) and uh .. doing nothing at the moment .. :roftl:

Why? What happened?!

it's so complicated and sad. he is not the man i fell in love with anymore. it's kind of a psychosis, his personality changed, i dunno how to explain in english...:tears: we've been through this many times before, but this time i am afraid i can't carry on.

it's so complicated and sad. he is not the man i fell in love with anymore. it's kind of a psychosis, his personality changed, i dunno how to explain in english...:tears: we've been through this many times before, but this time i am afraid i can't carry on.

That makes complete sense, don't worry. But it's probably better that you end it now than living a lie, trying to convince yourself you two are still in love.

That makes complete sense, don't worry. But it's probably better that you end it now than living a lie, trying to convince yourself you two are still in love.

yes... *sighs* but it's hard to let go after (almost) seven years. but still, as you said, i don't wanna pretend...:sad:

yes... *sighs* but it's hard to let go after (almost) seven years. but still, as you said, i don't wanna pretend...:sad:

Seven years? Wow, that's a long time. But, even though it hurts now, it will be for the better in the end.

Seven years? Wow, that's a long time. But, even though it hurts now, it will be for the better in the end.

that's true, but hard to admit.

some wise man sung "i tried to live alone but lonely is so lonely alone", so true, but i can't live with his paranoia. it's starting to take its toll on me. it's so sad to see him in this terrible state! he used to be a loving, intelligent man and now he is paranoid and aggressive (not physically, but with words).

it is very very sad.

that's true, but hard to admit.

some wise man sung "i tried to live alone but lonely is so lonely alone", so true, but i can't live with his paranoia. it's starting to take its toll on me. it's so sad to see him in this terrible state! he used to be a loving, intelligent man and now he is paranoid and aggressive (not physically, but with words).

it is very very sad.

That's so sad! :no:

I really hope you feel better. However long it takes you. :huglove: