• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not old. :tears::naughty: He's not even 50...:roftl:

Wait, different people have different interpretations of what 'old' is. :aah::doh:

Oooh, for me old is 43+ But he's ugly anyway...

well i was really bored, so i sent some ppl messages, haha but ppl replied

im very hyper so time goes slowly waiting

Hahaha, i see xD

Well girls, i gotta go, take care and have a nice week (:

I am editing my English essay that is due tomorrow.

or at least that's what I'm supposed to be doing instead of being on MFC

My friend, I like the way you work. :naughty:

how old is old? I don't think he's old either. but I guess my interpretation of old is changing as I get older

I don't know. But he's what, like, 46, right? I don't think that's OLD per say...maybe mature. :naughty:

Err...maybe 60+ ? I don't know. :roftl:

My friend, I like the way you work. :naughty:

I don't know. But he's what, like, 46, right? I don't think that's OLD per say...maybe mature. :naughty:

Err...maybe 60+ ? I don't know. :roftl:

yes, but I don't think my mother likes it. She is always telling me to go to bed when I still have a ton of homework left due to MFC.

I think he's 46, but that doesn't really seem that old to me because that's about the same as my mom and she doesn't seem old to me. but she does look a lot younger than the people from her graduating high school class.

yes, but I don't think my mother likes it. She is always telling me to go to bed when I still have a ton of homework left due to MFC.

I think he's 46, but that doesn't really seem that old to me because that's about the same as my mom and she doesn't seem old to me. but she does look a lot younger than the people from her graduating high school class.

The MFC is an addiction, I swear. :naughty:

Aww how sweet! Some people don't age very well and some people do. :naughty:

:lmfao: I never saw a hairy onion. :roftl:

Nope. I just don't want to scare the world. :mf_rosetinted: Well, actually I trew it away.

a hairy onion...take another look at my drawing :naughty: you'll see it eventually.

aw too bad, i'm going to keep mine and show it to my grand-children :naughty:

"ooh and here's grandma's crappy artsy side" :lmfao:

a hairy onion...take another look at my drawing :naughty: you'll see it eventually.

aw too bad, i'm going to keep mine and show it to my grand-children :naughty:

"ooh and here's grandma's crappy artsy side" :lmfao:

I don't see it, really. :roftl:

Well, I don't want any kids, so I won't have grandchildren eighter. :lmfao:

I don't see it, really. :roftl:

Well, I don't want any kids, so I won't have grandchildren eighter. :lmfao:

aw lucky you :roftl:

i don't think i want kids either...to much trouble for me...but yeah...you never know, i'm still young :roftl:1020183150_567c9522e0.jpg

see the resemblance now? :naughty:

aw lucky you :roftl:

i don't think i want kids either...to much trouble for me...but yeah...you never know, i'm still young :roftl:1020183150_567c9522e0.jpg

see the resemblance now? :naughty:

Yeah.. I'm still young too. I just think I won't have children. You know, one thing: When you're pregnant you won't have a period for 9 months. :das::roftl:

Not really.

Yeah.. I'm still young too. I just think I won't have children. You know, one thing: When you're pregnant you won't have a period for 9 months. :das::roftl:

Not really.

don't say that again :blink:or i'll go and find someone willing to make me babies:naughty::naughty:.i had enough of that damn period of month :hair:

(nah...just kidding, i'd rather get pains and nerves once a month rather than screams and oh! then teenagers problems for the rest of my life):mf_rosetinted:

don't say that again :blink:or i'll go and find someone willing to make me babies:naughty::naughty:.i had enough of that damn period of month :hair:

(nah...just kidding, i'd rather get pains and nerves once a month rather than screams and oh! then teenagers problems for the rest of my life):mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. me too.. I'm having that damn period now. :mad3: