you're never too old' date='at least my opinion LOL...when I'll have kids...I'll go to halloween partay with 'em,LOL(butthe only difference will be...they will come in halloween party 'cuz of me,not cuz of 'em LOL)

yeah yeah...michael jackson's thriller zombie:punk:[/quote']

That's what I like to hear. :roftl:

mikaav4-1.jpg

This ^^ should be my life motto. :naughty:

Yeah, now that would be scary. :thumb_yello::naughty::wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to my sweet warm bed after the freakiest spider attack i've ever had.

Nightz

Spider!! mixed-smiley-026.gif

hehe, I used to get really freaked out by them, but I've finally gotten over it...

I am currently admiring the nasty sores on my legs courtesy of the more than plentiful supply of mud in my paddock... :boxed:

I just had a shower and now I feel all refreshed and nice. :biggrin2:

Oh, wow, I hope that made sense. :bleh:

It made perfect sense.

I just went to the chiropractor. I feel very in-line. I also got a couple needles stuck in my jaw for TMJ. I can't feel them, but the thought makes it worse.

Now, I am cleaning my room.

No :no: my aunt had one but it disappeared :shocked:

my dad wants to buy one...but he's been saying that since i was 2 :roftl:

Ow :roftl:

I had the same thing .. We had one, but it was broken .. I found that out AFTER I had my first vinyls :roftl:

And then it was like: we'll buy a new one .. but that was in november or so .. and then finally, last week .. :naughty: And then I didn't have the time to listen to those things .. :roftl:

Ow :roftl:

I had the same thing .. We had one, but it was broken .. I found that out AFTER I had my first vinyls :roftl:

And then it was like: we'll buy a new one .. but that was in november or so .. and then finally, last week .. :naughty: And then I didn't have the time to listen to those things .. :roftl:

November-->February - that's 4 months

2y/o--> 18y/o - that's 16 years :naughty: and i bet he was saying that even before...but i can't recall or i wasn't even born :bleh:

November-->February - that's 4 months

2y/o--> 18y/o - that's 16 years :naughty: and i bet he was saying that even before...but i can't recall or i wasn't even born :bleh:

Yes, I know .. :roftl:

But can't you buy it yourself then? I said I would .. but then it wasn't necessary anymore (because I also said: when I'm moving out I'm taking the thing with me of course.. :naughty:).

Yes, I know .. :roftl:

But can't you buy it yourself then? I said I would .. but then it wasn't necessary anymore (because I also said: when I'm moving out I'm taking the thing with me of course.. :naughty:).

*ahem* i don't really think a bank would give me a loan that easy... i can't see other way of getting so much munny :thumbdown:

i'll just ask for it for my birthday :naughty: i usually get what i want...well the..buy-able and acceptable stuff... 'cuz i also want to go on the moon :mf_rosetinted:

oh my.... the list has already loads of stuff and there are still 2 months to go :doh: i don't think i'll get all i want this time ...

*ahem* i don't really think a bank would give me a loan that easy... i can't see other way of getting so much munny :thumbdown:

i'll just ask for it for my birthday :naughty: i usually get what i want...well the..buy-able and acceptable stuff... 'cuz i also want to go on the moon :mf_rosetinted:

oh my.... the list has already loads of stuff and there are still 2 months to go :doh: i don't think i'll get all i want this time ...

How much does it cost then?

Going to the moon is a bit difficult I think ... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

How much does it cost then?

Going to the moon is a bit difficult I think ... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

to be honest i have no idea...but i guess it's pretty expensive... :naughty: most of the stuff is expensive here :thumbdown:

i just finished posting on my blog about the idiot mayor and his idiot ideas, loads of people already read it...but they don't seem to care...

Stupid people! :bash:

to be honest i have no idea...but i guess it's pretty expensive... :naughty: most of the stuff is expensive here :thumbdown:

i just finished posting on my blog about the idiot mayor and his idiot ideas, loads of people already read it...but they don't seem to care...

Stupid people! :bash:

Ow ok .. I don't know how it's in your country, but here it isn't necessary to get a loan to buy it .. :wink2:

Maybe they do care but just don't want to say anything about it?

I usually don't reply on blogs either :wink2: (sometimes I make an exception, but that's very rare .. :roftl:)