It's not that special .. :roftl:

But it's just this:

I have bought a vinyl a little while ago, I received it last week, but it was the wrong one (I already have that one) :thumbdown: I've send that person a message about it, this was 5 days ago. Untill now no answer, and I have the feeling it can take a while .. :boxed:

And yesterday I saw that vinyl again, from another seller. And now I'm thinking if I should buy it or not ... or wait untill I get an answer from the other one (whenever that will be) ..

maybe buy the one you want and when you get a reply from that person tell him to get his vinyl back and give you your money back...if that's possible? :blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe buy the one you want and when you get a reply from that person tell him to get his vinyl back and give you your money back...if that's possible? :blink:

Hmm yes, maybe I can do that ..

But if I have to send that one back it's gonna cost me money :thumbdown: so then that person would have to pay me more than I've paid .. don't know how that usually works?

Hmm yes, maybe I can do that ..

But if I have to send that one back it's gonna cost me money :thumbdown: so then that person would have to pay me more than I've paid .. don't know how that usually works?

that's true..i have no clue...

maybe there's a way that the receiver could pay the postal taxes? *scratches head* i'm not sure...

that's true..i have no clue...

maybe there's a way that the receiver could pay the postal taxes? *scratches head* i'm not sure...

I have no clue either, that's the problem .. :roftl:

But I think I'm gonna buy that one .. I mean: I really want to have that vinyl, and maybe I'll never here something from the other guy again .. :boxed::thumbdown:

:fisch:

And I'm trying to get me out

'Cos I'm learning how to shout

And I'm learning how to scream

At the voices in my dreams

And I'm trying 'til I die

Could not hold my head up high

Don't stop me, you'll just get knocked down

I soooo love that song! :roftl:

I have no clue either, that's the problem .. roftl:

But I think I'm gonna buy that one .. I mean: I really want to have that vinyl, and maybe I'll never here something from the other guy again .. :boxed::thumbdown:

And I'm trying to get me out

'Cos I'm learning how to shout

And I'm learning how to scream

At the voices in my dreams

And I'm trying 'til I die

Could not hold my head up high

Don't stop me, you'll just get knocked down

I soooo love that song! :roftl:

:thumbdown: too bad. but maybe you'll find it cheaper somewhere :bleh:

pfft i have to go back to study, because i'll have to go later out but i won't be able to, unless i finish what i have for today :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: too bad. but maybe you'll find it cheaper somewhere :bleh:

pfft i have to go back to study, because i'll have to go later out but i won't be able to, unless i finish what i have for today :thumbdown:

Well, that's the thing .. the one I found yesterday is cheaper .. So that's mainly why I don't know if I should wait for a respons or not .. :thumbdown:

:tears:

Good luck!

Well, that's the thing .. the one I found yesterday is cheaper .. So that's mainly why I don't know if I should wait for a respons or not .. :thumbdown:

:tears:

Good luck!

if you really want it, and you got the munny then i'd say go for it :wink2:

and maybe you'll eventually get news from the one who sold it to you.

thanks! i really need it! :naughty:

if you really want it, and you got the munny then i'd say go for it :wink2:

and maybe you'll eventually get news from the one who sold it to you.

thanks! i really need it! :naughty:

Hmm yes, it's probably the best thing to do ... my main concern is to finally have that thing, I'm waiting for it .. it's the only one missing .. :tears::wink2:

And then I'll see what the other person says, if I ever get a reply...

I'm listening to music right now and thinking how I'm gonna spend my sunday .. by the time I know something sunday's probably almost over .. :roftl:

Hmm yes, it's probably the best thing to do ... my main concern is to finally have that thing, I'm waiting for it .. it's the only one missing .. :tears::wink2:

And then I'll see what the other person says, if I ever get a reply...

I'm listening to music right now and thinking how I'm gonna spend my sunday .. by the time I know something sunday's probably almost over .. :roftl:

i'd rather do that right now, honestly

but oh i only got 2 huge pages left for today :hypo:

:das: i hope i'll get it easy and won't have to read and re-read and re-re-read sentences again :naughty:

:roftl:

I'll hope that for you too then .. :wink2:

So, what are your plans after you're finished?

i don't know yet..pics i took while traveling, parties, some of my dad pics...he has some great ones :D

Ow :thumb_yello:

You know what?

My hair's bothering me today .. :boxed::roftl:

Ow :thumb_yello:

You know what?

My hair's bothering me today .. :boxed::roftl:

my hair bothers me everyday....

i never know what to expect from it.... :roftl: it has a will of its own...and it never corresponds with mine :naughty:

my hair bothers me everyday....

i never know what to expect from it.... :roftl: it has a will of its own...and it never corresponds with mine :naughty:

Ow, that's not good then .. :roftl:

I usually don't have that .. only when it's getting too long ... so maybe I should go to the hairdresser .. when I have the time .. :roftl:

Ow, that's not good then .. :roftl:

I usually don't have that .. only when it's getting too long ... so maybe I should go to the hairdresser .. when I have the time .. :roftl:

it really won't hurt a bit :roftl:

i don't know why you're so against the hairdresser :naughty:

it really won't hurt a bit :roftl:

i don't know why you're so against the hairdresser :naughty:

I'm not against it .. it's just such a time-loss .. just sitting there, waiting .. and then they start and then you have to wait some more and pfff .. I have better things to do .. (ok, not at the moment, but still .. :roftl:).

I'm not against it .. it's just such a time-loss .. just sitting there, waiting .. and then they start and then you have to wait some more and pfff .. I have better things to do .. (ok, not at the moment, but still .. :roftl:).

can't you get an appoinment? then you only stay until they cut your hair

i get ultra-bored at the hair-dresser too :roftl:

that's why the hairdresser comes to my parent's house and we have our hair cut while being at home, it's so much more comfortable. you should find a hairdresser who comes to your place!

can't you get an appoinment? then you only stay until they cut your hair

i get ultra-bored at the hair-dresser too :roftl:

No, it doesn't work like that here (not that hairdresser anyway and I don't want to go to another one) .. So yeah, I only go when it's absolutely necessary .. :roftl:

that's why the hairdresser comes to my parent's house and we have our hair cut while being at home, it's so much more comfortable. you should find a hairdresser who comes to your place!

Hmm yeah, maybe .. but I don't think a lot of people do that here .. And then you also have to find one that cuts your hair the way you like it, and that's sometimes very difficult .. :roftl: