The Portuguese Thread - Part 2,5

Mary

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A statment for you all regarding my friends etc etc ......

Im totally 100% neutral on the MFC , doesnt matter who Im freinds with or not ... the latest mods are an example .. we chose them over my GOOD friends and even my girlfriend who wanted it !!!

I do whats best for the MFC .. always have done , always will ... nobody has ANY right in this thread to even crique me ....

Overall whats Ive read in here .. people need to get a grip of reality

Im totally 100% neutral on the MFC , doesnt matter who Im freinds with or not ... the latest mods are an example .. we chose them over my GOOD friends and even my girlfriend who wanted it !!!

I do whats best for the MFC .. always have done , always will ... nobody has ANY right in this thread to even cristise me ....

Still don't get it, but anyway...

About the new mods, I apllied too, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty satisfied with the choice you guys made. And even if I wasn't, I wouldn't be talking about that here. The MFC admin team knows what's best for the forum, so we just have to accept it, and I'm pretty sure everyone here in this thread does.

The names referred here by me for the possible choices were sariflor and robertina, so I wasn't too far from the reality, was I?

So...I don't know who has problems with who, and what's happening, but I'm really curious right now.

I do whats best for the MFC .. always have done , always will ... nobody has ANY right in this thread to even crique me ....

I don’t remember of what my friends said… but honestly… and I don’t see anything wrong on that… I think that it would be difficult to choose new mods being a friend of some people… what’s the problem on this?

Being a friend of someone, could be very good when you need to choose someone to be a mod (I guess)… because you know the qualities and the problems of a particular person… and choose a new one could be a risk.

There were no problems with any mod...

i mentionned your name not as a mod but just saying you were friends with the girls we were talking about, not that there's something wrong with that, it was nothing but a statement...

If there's any doubt about what has been said i'm more than happy to translate, as if we had any intention to keep anything hushhush here we'd pm eachother instead...

I don’t know why I answered to this… maybe because I don’t want a misunderstood.:boxed:

But I don’t remember saying anything about this subject in particular… maybe one or two phrases… The only thing is I was cheering up for Mary… I guess it’s normal!

So it’s better to you say who were the people that mentioned your name, or say the page where you saw that!

There were no problems with any mod...

i mentionned your name not as a mod but just saying you were friends with the girls we were talking about, not that there's something wrong with that, it was nothing but a statement...

If there's any doubt about what has been said i'm more than happy to translate, as if we had any intention to keep anything hushhush here we'd pm eachother instead...

Exactly! :blink:

We are aware that lots of people can read what we write here, so what would be the point of saying bad things about other people? Besides, I don't see WHY we would do that.

Edited by Mary

O que é que se passa aqui ?

Vejo tudo escrito en inglés nao compreendo nada

Basicamente parece que está a haver problemas!

O Freddie veio dizer que andávamos a falar dele!

Resumindo é isso Olga...

E agora estamos a tentar perceber o que se passou ao certo!:blink:

O que é que se passa aqui ?

Vejo tudo escrito en inglés nao compreendo nada

O mais engraçado é que não sabemos o que se passa. Dava jeito que nos explicassem porque não gosto destas brincadeiras.

One more thing .. I would suggest if you have personnel information regarding mika . then keep it to yourself ...

Im done now:thumb_yello:

Look, Freddie, we have as much information about Mika as everyone here does.

None, that is.

Could you PLEASE explain what's going on? :blink:

Thank you.

One more thing .. I would suggest if you have personnel information regarding mika . then keep it to yourself ...

Im done now:thumb_yello:

That was a joke right?

Honestly I thought you were a good mod, specially after that “our talk” when you answered me some things, but now you are being unfair!:blink:

You are talking in plural and I hate when people do that! Please say that to the people who done whatever they done!

Ill talk about this more later .........

After our friend lucy got away very upset i was trying to find out what upset her and saw some comments on mikagasmics which i believed caused her to go away, namely a few ones making fun of the pics there...

Translation:

epá mas isto nao se faz, estas estupidas tem a mania que sao donas disto a gozar e a humilhar as miudas....

People shouldn't be doing this, its so stupid to think one owns this place and make fun of other girls...

mas tb a gente vai se queixar a quem????

o fredericoduplo é amigo delas!?....

But then to whom may we report this?

FreddieDouble is their friend|?

CONSIDERING THAT U WOULD NOT REpREEHND YOUR FRIENDS FOR A SILLY THING...

Is this the offensive thing about mentionning your name FD????????

Ill talk about this more later .........

Later? No need to postpone that, I'm sure mrs.wonka will be pleased to explain that post. :wink2:

Edit: well, she just did.

Now, anything more you want to ask us?

Edited by Mary

Eu bem digo que quando tenho tempo para estar aqui há sempre qualquer coisa!:blink:

Se calhar a culpa é tua, já viste? :naughty:

(agora a sério, há coisas que não percebo mesmo...mas se me explicassem já era um avanço)