Mika's New Website

babspanky

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy cow... 11 hour flights???? where do you live?

London :naughty:. I decided to fly to LA last minute (quite literally) :blush-anim-cl:

Well another week goes by, I wonder when we get to see the website? :naughty:

Maybe it's going to be fantastic, that's why it's taking extra time?

I wonder if it's going to be totally Mika's creation or if the record company will have some say over it.

I do hope not. I am beginning to really dislike Universal after they have been deleting all of these videos on youtube. They are starting to look really mean and grasping to me. Totally un-Mika IMHO.

yeah, I also wonder that a lot, after what he said in LA about the legal "battle" with the record company.

I just hope that these issues won't compromise

a-his vision for the site and

b-the quality of it all

All in all though, I'm excited to see the new site! I wonder what it will all look like and all that. I hope that there are tons of videos , all the Andy footage of 2007 and 2008 :wub2:.

Gig videos, interviews, unseen footage from backstage, fan footage, that is the sort of stuff that I am dying to see.

London :naughty:. I decided to fly to LA last minute (quite literally) :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, I also wonder that a lot, after what he said in LA about the legal "battle" with the record company.

I just hope that these issues won't compromise

a-his vision for the site and

b-the quality of it all

All in all though, I'm excited to see the new site! I wonder what it will all look like and all that. I hope that there are tons of videos , all the Andy footage of 2007 and 2008 :wub2:.

Gig videos, interviews, unseen footage from backstage, fan footage, that is the sort of stuff that I am dying to see.

Yes and MFC in the middle of it all.......:thumb_yello:

Yes and MFC in the middle of it all.......:thumb_yello:

Oh yes that of course. Why would he buy MFC otherwise, if not to integrate it somehow? Not sure how he will do that, but hey, I'm sure that something will be done.

He's not going to have 2 separate sites for "his" site and then the fanclub, so it makes sense that he puts them together. Not quite sure how :naughty:.

Oh yes that of course. Why would he buy MFC otherwise, if not to integrate it somehow? Not sure how he will do that, but hey, I'm sure that something will be done.

He's not going to have 2 separate sites for "his" site and then the fanclub, so it makes sense that he puts them together. Not quite sure how :naughty:.

Maybe we (the forum?) will be linked to the website..

What I kind of had in mind was to be part of the main menu you know like

News

Music

Art

Videos

Photo Gallery

Forum (MFC)

you get the drift . :naughty:

of course,i want to see it too!!:wub2:,the work of andy specially

Yeah, I especially want to see the years of Andy footage :naughty:

I was hoping that it would be a bit more like what Bab says:

News

Music

Art

Videos

Photo Gallery

Forum (MFC)

Yep, that is how I believe it should be, or how I would like it to be. Integrated so that it's all "one world".

The One Mika World :roftl:

I was hoping that it would be a bit more like what Bab says:Yep, that is how I believe it should be, or how I would like it to be. Integrated so that it's all "one world".

The One Mika World :roftl:

News

Music

Art

Videos

Photo Gallery

Forum (MFC)

Yeah this would be great! I just hope there won't be any major changes to the forum.

Edited by Miro

Yeah this would be great! I just hope there won't be any major changes to the forum.

Well, things can change (of course) but that night that Rose and I chatted to Mika for a while at the Yelle gig last year, we discussed the whole MFC thing quite extensively and he was very very adamant that he didn't want to interfere with MFC at all.

He didn't even want to moderate in a way, or try to "push" things in any direction. He said that he was happy that this had been made by us, that it was well mantained by us, and that he didn't want to be intrusive and start dictating how we should run it. So, unless things have changed a lot in his mind (which I doubt) it looks like they will let MFC "be" quite freely.

No I agree. It's what we have come to know and love. Except for the colour scheme, but even that I have got used to.

I suppose that the MFC is more than the bricks and mortar of the forum, it's the community that each and every one of us has built up here, don't you think?

It could be that the MFC autonomy that Mika was talking about and a full integration with Mikasounds are a difficult balance to strike so some independence from his site is not necessarily a bad thing.

I really hope these Andy videos are coming. I'd love to see some Dodgy Holiday Tour footage. Mika had so many great performances and of course all those fan interviews we've not seen hide nor hair of yet.

I try to hide everytime I see a camera around... :boxed:

Wouldn't like to be broadcasted on TV, honestly!

I don't want too, but I don't think they will put online videos without any authorizations written by the fans who are on them ;), but some of the fans signed authorizations with Andy so maybe for them it's possible ;)...

I don't want too, but I don't think they will put online videos without any authorizations written by the fans who are on them ;), but some of the fans signed authorizations with Andy so maybe for them it's possible ;)...

I like the stars in your siggy, they're mesmerizing!:roftl:

I really hope these Andy videos are coming. I'd love to see some Dodgy Holiday Tour footage. Mika had so many great performances and of course all those fan interviews we've not seen hide nor hair of yet.

i'm hoping to see andy's vids too!

Well, things can change (of course) but that night that Rose and I chatted to Mika for a while at the Yelle gig last year, we discussed the whole MFC thing quite extensively and he was very very adamant that he didn't want to interfere with MFC at all.

He didn't even want to moderate in a way, or try to "push" things in any direction. He said that he was happy that this had been made by us, that it was well mantained by us, and that he didn't want to be intrusive and start dictating how we should run it. So, unless things have changed a lot in his mind (which I doubt) it looks like they will let MFC "be" quite freely.

didnt know that you had talked so extensively about the mfc! it's really nice to hear that he's happy with the way things are here and that there wont be any major changes. thats very positive! after all even when it gets crazy the mfc is a community that we all know and love and we dont want to see any dramatic changes in it.

Well, things can change (of course) but that night that Rose and I chatted to Mika for a while at the Yelle gig last year, we discussed the whole MFC thing quite extensively and he was very very adamant that he didn't want to interfere with MFC at all.[/COLOR]

A wise decision indeed:naughty:

No I agree. It's what we have come to know and love. Except for the colour scheme, but even that I have got used to.

I suppose that the MFC is more than the bricks and mortar of the forum, it's the community that each and every one of us has built up here, don't you think?

Yes, I do think the colour will probably change. As you say Bab....we could well be a 'menu choice' but if so I think the colour scheme will probably link in with the rest of the site. I would miss the yucky brown as it has been part of my life for so long but I am sure that I could learn to live with a change:thumb_yello:

Yes, I do think the colour will probably change. As you say Bab....we could well be a 'menu choice' but if so I think the colour scheme will probably link in with the rest of the site. I would miss the yucky brown as it has been part of my life for so long but I am sure that I could learn to live with a change:thumb_yello:

i wonder what colour it could be... just like you said this orange/brown has become part of our lives the last two years...