Mika's New Website

babspanky

Ooooh, love this one!

Here, this may be the new MFC queuing accessory for winter or Canadian gigs :biggrin2:

http://www.lippiselkbag.co.uk/

:lmao: can you imagine if we all kept that on during the concert! i think it would be competition with rose's penguin outfit!

:naughty:

I have to say....at the risk of being banned............I read that as 'the new way of queening':blink:

:lmfao: freudian slip Kath, that's all.

hmmm don't know what it means... will have to look it up :naughty:

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:

hmmm don't know what it means... will have to look it up :naughty:

A Freudian slip, or parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind.

You see, Kath was saying what she really thinks. :teehee:

A Freudian slip, or parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind.

:shocked: ha! thank you! i'll go to bed smarter tonight (or less dumb... depending who you ask! :sneaky2:)

I like Freudian slips...you can get away with murder:naughty:

:lmfao: Haha !! Or so your conscious mind thinks ... :roftl::naughty:

Indeed......but I have been dropping them for years.....not sure that I usually do it when I am typing mind...they usually just pop out of my mouth:naughty:

:teehee::freak::puppy_eyes::loco::fangurl::lg:

Wait till Caroline sees this one, it IS new isn't it cos I aint seen it before, I love all the new ones yeeey :squirrel:

just noticed I have 7 on this reply, I thought we were only allowed 5

:fangurl::lg:

Wait till Caroline sees this one, it IS new isn't it cos I aint seen it before, I love all the new ones yeeey :squirrel:

just noticed I have 7 on this reply, I thought we were only allowed 5

Seven:wink2:

They are great aren't they?

I wish we had the first clue:naughty: No one ever really knows what Mika is going to do until he does it:roftl: Let's hope it is not too long:thumb_yello:

He's a tinker for suprises that's for sure, *worries* that he will spring euro spurise gigs that I won't be able to get off work to go to...UNLESS I play sicknote :teehee:

He's a tinker for suprises that's for sure, *worries* that he will spring euro spurise gigs that I won't be able to get off work to go to...UNLESS I play sicknote :teehee:

That's the problem isn't it. We have waited SO long...then it will be an absolute arse if it is such short notice that we can't make it. Mind you, as has been said previously...it would serve him right if he announced the dates and NOBODY could go:roftl:

As if:mf_rosetinted:

That's the problem isn't it. We have waited SO long...then it will be an absolute arse if it is such short notice that we can't make it. Mind you, as has been said previously...it would serve him right if he announced the dates and NOBODY could go:roftl:

As if:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: that would be sooo funny but I couldn't do it to him.. *or me*:sneaky2: and I guess everyone else will have the same idea so he KNOWS we will flock like the little sheep we all are pah! :naughty:

WOW my fave ever I have wanted one like this for soooooo long >>>> :swoon:

:omg_fans:

I really can't wait! :boing:

awwwwwwww :group_hug:

(it was the perfect opportunity to use one of our new smilies) :naughty:

:camping: For no other reason than I like it:naughty:

After a long weekend spent with my new friend from MFC, I think these new smilies are totally appropriate and effective... :blush-anim-cl:

thanks MFC :flowers2:

tomorrow's next week :fisch:

No, tomorrow's next week :)

it's already Sunday here!! to me the "next week" has started.... so mika dun cheat me:naughty:

When I was little some calendars used to start the week on Sunday. Very odd considering it's the sabbath.

:camping:

This'll be me in summer, probably in some country that Mika doesn't do a gig or appear at a festival :hair:

Ok, so a week from when Mika said "firming up summer show dates and NEW website being launched next week!!" will be on this tuesday, the 5th.

But technically... "this week" should be beginning. Right about now.

I can't wait.

:aah::aah::aah:

Ok, so a week from when Mika said "firming up summer show dates and NEW website being launched next week!!" will be on this tuesday, the 5th.

But technically... "this week" should be beginning. Right about now.

I can't wait.

:aah::aah::aah:

I hate cliches, but...IS IT TOP OF THE WEEK YET?

How can it be if the boy is still on the desert????:hair:

I hate cliches, but...IS IT TOP OF THE WEEK YET?

How can it be if the boy is still on the desert????:hair:

How can it be if the boy is still on the dessert? :teehee:

love the new smilies!!! these two are my faves:freak::fangurl:

HAHAHA!! i love the :freak: one already but I had missed the :fangurl: one until now and it's fantastic!!

Probably going to me one my favs as well. These smilies have so much character, I love them cause they are so very expressive :naughty:. I'msuch a freak for smileys

HAHAHA!! i love the :freak: one already but I had missed the :fangurl: one until now and it's fantastic!!

Probably going to me one my favs as well. These smilies have so much character, I love them cause they are so very expressive :naughty:. I'msuch a freak for smileys

when i first joine the mfc i was so impressed by the smilies cuz most forums have really boring smilies that arent even moving.

how can you not laugh when you see these faces :fangurl::freak:

Sooooooooooooo is it next week yet?:shocked:

I think that now, no matter which day people believe the new week starts on (Sunday/Monday), we can say so, yes. Although 'technically' it's a holiday in the UK today so maybe Mika considers that the new week starts tomorrow? :freak: