Mika's New Website

babspanky

It says the page cannot be displayed.

I'm sorry! Look I just googled mikasounds as usual and got the new website :thumb_yello:

BTW Mika is already my friend in the community :rolls_eyes:(with my guru :wub2:)

Do you think I should remove him? :devil: that guy might be dangerous!:roftl:

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! I had a feeling that it would be launched on Wednesday. Woo! Anyway.. The website is looking pretty good, although there are so many links to be looking through. I can't wait to see all the new stuff to come. And yay we have our own link there! In capital letters even :mf_rosetinted: And we get called 'best fans in the world' can't say I disagree with that :rolls_eyes:

Ah! I had a feeling that it would be launched on Wednesday. Woo! Anyway.. The website is looking pretty good, although there are so many links to be looking through. I can't wait to see all the new stuff to come. And yay we have our own link there! In capital letters even :mf_rosetinted:And we get called 'best fans in the world' can't say I disagree with that :rolls_eyes:

I've seen that! :blush-anim-cl: so sweet!!! :wub2:

Okay is the about Mika section in latin or sth or should I just get some sleep? :freak:

It is in Latin (I think): On things like Microsoft Publisher and I guess this new website template as well, that's kind of the standard text to have there before people can add their own text... looks like Meeks hasn't written his own bio yet :roftl:

It is in Latin (I think): On things like Microsoft Publisher and I guess this new website template as well, that's kind of the standard text to have there before people can add their own text... looks like Meeks hasn't written his own bio yet :roftl:

Oh okay, thanks for explaining :aah: