another Mika project (mika if you're here don't even think of looking tsk)

DarkLight

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay :yay: i didnt know u couldnt do the project as planned,BUT this site looks so sweet :wub2: great job Chantelle:thumb_yello: hope he'll see it...will he?how? :blink:

I sent him the keychain as planned a gave him the web address If you look back a page or two I mentioned that:punk:

There's still a bit more to do but It's nearly done now:punk:

here's a link to my vid clip of the keychain (I know it's rather crummy quality but my camcorder is wrecked & I had to use my phone which is sucky for this kinda thing I'm afraid):thumbdown:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/darius-nobacherie/?action=view&current=CLIP0001-2.flv

website is almost done now (taking a bit longer than I thought but hey ho i'm nearly finished *phew*)

finally it's all done *phew*

I'm so glad it's all sorted now!!! :D

everyone who's taken part please do have a look at the site & make sure I haven't missed anything out got anything wrong (If I have do let me know by pm)

finally it's all done *phew*

I'm so glad it's all sorted now!!! :D

everyone who's taken part please do have a look at the site & make sure I haven't missed anything out got anything wrong (If I have do let me know by pm)

Woah, the site is awesome! Good job! :flowers2:

why thank you my buddy pal :D:huglove::wink2:

You're welcoome :D

I saw the whole site now and it's done wonderful,I'm sure Mika will love it!! :wub2: and thanks for putting my name for the hello kitty thing :D just please correct it to KATARINA,okay? :D

I saw the website but I can only see what I saw when you said it was unfinished. I can't see where our names are and all of that :blink: Is it a problem with my computer or is all of that like in links or smth?

Oh and I saw the vid, it wasn't that bad, lol.

I saw the website but I can only see what I saw when you said it was unfinished. I can't see where our names are and all of that :blink: Is it a problem with my computer or is all of that like in links or smth?

Oh and I saw the vid, it wasn't that bad, lol.

Clic on the sentence:

Welcome To My Homepage Custom Custom Rich-Text Page Custom 2

Clic on the sentence:

Welcome To My Homepage Custom Custom Rich-Text Page Custom 2

Oh, thanks so much:wink2:, I thought my computer was being stupid, and I was the one being stupid (I just woke up:roftl:)

EDIT: Okay, I saw it all and it looks amazing, great job Chantelle:thumb_yello:

Edited by sofimica3212

You're welcoome :D

I saw the whole site now and it's done wonderful,I'm sure Mika will love it!! :wub2: and thanks for putting my name for the hello kitty thing :D just please correct it to KATARINA,okay? :D

but that's what I wrote isn't it :blink:

I sent him the keychain as planned a gave him the web address If you look back a page or two I mentioned that:punk:

There's still a bit more to do but It's nearly done now:punk:

i dunno did i already reply but if i didnt.....:roftl:

ahaaaaa wonderful:punk:...aw yes-i watched vid of kaychain 2day ...it was a bit dimly but love it :wub2::thumb_yello: