I'm leaving this forum for a while

DarkLight

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you already know,I'll miss you :huglove: but we'll talk regularly,we've made a deal :wink2:

Bye :bye:

yup I made a deal to come back a little every few days whenever i can basically to chat to you & check out my project thread i may make the odd post here & there but i'm not gonna be on here for hours & hours at a time far from it i'll be here a very short while if at all then i'll be gone again

I was referring to some negativity actually:thumbdown:

I thought this was a pleasant forum & that everyone was grown up & not immature, childish bullies I was wrong:thumbdown: (but that's a different story alltogether) and NOT the reason I'm leaving anyhow it's just 'cause I'm busy

Hmmm that's too bad! I never noticed bullies, but like in the real world some people just don't mix. :thumbdown:

Sorry to see you leave, bye!

It's that extra year.:lmfao:

You need to change your name!

Truthfully, the 13 is for Mats sundin, Former Toronto Maple leaf's player. And swedish heartthrob in my twisted little mind. :wub2:

Until they traded him, I mean, he's the captain and the best player and the Leafs are sortof known for being bad, so they really screwed me over. :naughty:

But thanks for the compliment, :wub2:

Truthfully, the 13 is for Mats sundin, Former Toronto Maple leaf's player. And swedish heartthrob in my twisted little mind. :wub2:

Until they traded him, I mean, he's the captain and the best player and the Leafs are sortof known for being bad, so they really screwed me over. :naughty:

:boxed: you're 14? and heres me always thinking you were 18 or sth :roftl::roftl:

Go Sweden!:thumb_yello:

hello chantelle, you're back already :roftl:

i said i would be back a little & today Is sunday & thus I don't have anything to do today I said I would be busy but today I'm not & I'm just here for a minute checking if hapikali has managed to get back to me about the bullying I've been experiencing

i said i would be back a little & today Is sunday & thus I don't have anything to do today I said I would be busy but today I'm not & I'm just here for a minute checking if hapikali has managed to get back to me about the bullying I've been experiencing

:blink:

ok. well, its nice to have you back, even for a short time. :bleh:

I surprised you:shocked: well some people (naming no names) have surprised me on here too:shocked:

I shall be back in a short while you can't get rid of me for good lol:naughty:

I just have a bit of stuff to do a lot of it takes time & planning & so I won't be able to come online much:thumbdown:

hey ho I'll be back very soon, no doubt before the new year

have a good new year by the way:punk:

if you reread this post here i said i won't be online much

i may from time to time post but not a lot there will be many days when i'm not on here at all

• 2 weeks later...

I hope things get sorted out for you. :thumb_yello:

Bullying is not pleasant!! :thumbdown: