Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I liked Eclipse. I was in pain for Jacob actually :naughty:

I am half way through Eclipse and I still cannot say that I 'like it' .....

MAYBE -- cause i loved New Moon SO MUCH!? I am beyond excited to see New Moon -- but, could really care less about Eclipse cause I just am not into it -- to say the least! I keep waiting for it to get better --- but, it dosen't :boxed:

Also maybe it is because I am SO EXCITED about reading Breaking Dawn! I REALLY can't wait -- but, I have to get through Eclipse first! I think I am going to go and buy Breaking Dawn TODAY -- maybe that will give me the incintive I need to finish Eclipse! :naughty:

ummm.. Edwarrd is better :mf_rosetinted:

he has the whole package.. :naughty:

I agree with Emerald. I could fall in love with Jacob MUCH easier -- I only want Edward for one thing :das:

to me Jacob is the whole package! He is f u n and has a great personality and sense of humor -- something Edward lacks!

I agree with Emerald. I could fall in love with Jacob MUCH easier -- I only want Edward for one thing :das:

to me Jacob is the whole package! He is f u n and has a great personality and sense of humor -- something Edward lacks!

Exactly!! Edward is beautiful, ok, but well, it's said that Jacob is, too, and I'm more into dark guys than white and icy ones :naughty:

yeah i agree too!! jacobs more 'me'.

i liked him the moment he was introduced, he just seemed like a nice guy! easy to talk to, have fun with :das:

i read in stephanies website that jacob wasnt actually supposed to be a major character, but everyone involved in twilight really warmed to his character, so they gave him a bigger role in New Moon! :punk:

yes.. he`s got a better personality than edward :naughty:

but i don`t know.. i`m more with white and icy guys :bleh:

yeah i agree too!! jacobs more 'me'.

i liked him the moment he was introduced, he just seemed like a nice guy! easy to talk to, have fun with :das:

i read in stephanies website that jacob wasnt actually supposed to be a major character, but everyone involved in twilight really warmed to his character, so they gave him a bigger role in New Moon! :punk:

Oh phew, the story wouldn't have been as great without Jacob!! I wish Jasper had had a bigger role, too but well...:naughty:

Oh phew, the story wouldn't have been as great without Jacob!! I wish Jasper had had a bigger role, too but well...:naughty:

i kinda perfer emmett to jasper!

hes funnier, and in the movie he was really funny too! "well, her name IS bella!":roftl: he seems the kinda guy whose always up for a laugh. i bet emmett and jacob would have got on really well! :bleh:

ooooh, and seths really nice too.

and apprantly Vanessa hudgens auditioned for leah??? :mf_rosetinted: HSM and twilight?

Yeah, it's true that Emmett is funny. He's always up for a fight, that's the bad thing lol.

What? Vanessa for Leah? Noooo I don't imagine Leah like that...

Seth is soooooooo cute and naive.

"Shut up Seth"

"Oh, sorry"

:wink2:

Are we allowed to talk about everything? Even though people - like you Holly - haven't finished the book?

YES!!!! You are!!!!! ... and p l e a s e do!!!!! :naughty:

Oh Holly, your avatar is funny, but shouldn't it be "since 1918", since Edward was made a vampire then? 1901 is his birth date isn't it? lol just noticed that ^^

You are SO right! Hey - I found this avvie on photobucket, so go figure!!!! :roftl:

Maybe he was a sexy baby :lmao:

Yeah, a sexy baby lol.

Well I just wanted to ask the others - the ones who read the whole saga - what they thought about the ending?

And also: should Bella have become a vampire? As it has been written, it was or she dies or she becomes an immortal, but let's pretend this dilemma wasn't there.

EDIT: And sorry if this has been discussed already - I was too lazy to read through the whole thread :naughty:

Edited by Emerald

Yeah, a sexy baby lol.

Well I just wanted to ask the others - the ones who read the whole saga - what they thought about the ending?

And also: should Bella have become a vampire? As it has been written, it was or she dies or she becomes an immortal, but let's pretend this dilemma wasn't there.

EDIT: And sorry if this has been discussed already - I was too lazy to read through the whole thread :naughty:

*wished I was educated on the ending to further discuss* :fisch:

Yeah, a sexy baby lol.

OH GOD!!! :lmfao:

i think she should have become a vampire. there would be no point of edward letting her grow old and die, when he would die right behind her. he kept her from dying 3 times. he was just putting off the inevitable.

what do you think?

I actually don't know if I would like to live forever... But I don't feel the passion Bella feels for Edward. lol With this saga, it's crazy how we get all what we want: Bella becomes a vampire (which I wanted and you too I guess), she gets a baby who survives, she survives as well, everybody survives, Jacob imprints, so he's not in agony anymore, and even Charlie finds Sue. I think Stephenie Meyer should have made someone die lol.

I actually don't know if I would like to live forever... But I don't feel the passion Bella feels for Edward. lol With this saga, it's crazy how we get all what we want: Bella becomes a vampire (which I wanted and you too I guess), she gets a baby who survives, she survives as well, everybody survives, Jacob imprints, so he's not in agony anymore, and even Charlie finds Sue. I think Stephenie Meyer should have made someone die lol.

CHARLIE GETS WITH SUE CLEARWATER??????? :shocked:

that sparkle....... :naughty:

i kinda perfer emmett to jasper!

hes funnier, and in the movie he was really funny too! "well, her name IS bella!":roftl: he seems the kinda guy whose always up for a laugh. i bet emmett and jacob would have got on really well! :bl eh:

ooooh, and seths really nice too.

and apprantly Vanessa hudgens auditioned for leah??? :mf_rosetinted: HSM and twilight?

:shocked:

where did you read that?

link please :bleh:

the end was good.. not wowww but it was ok

everybody happy :) she seems that she is not the type of writer that enjoy killing the main characters :naughty:

irina dies....but no one really liked her :naughty:

if i had to pick someone to die, i would pick someone from the volturi.

i remember that before breaking dawn came out, everyone thought rosalie was going to die. i have know idea why they thought that :blink:

CHARLIE GETS WITH SUE CLEARWATER??????? :shocked:

yop yop.