Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Silvzy!!

How's Dances been? :ninja:

Dances is bit miserable at the moment, she's just mooning about gazing at pictures of Mika. Nothing worse than a fangurl suffering from gig deprivation :sad:

Hi Mother!! :sneaky2::huglove:

That page is interesting.. The moon in Libra :das:I guess I won't be single for much longer then

Hello dauta!! :sneaky2::wub2:

Do I need to go and buy a hat then - just in case? :mf_rosetinted:

I just had a scare, the CFA site listed a fire not two minutes away in the undeveloped estate. We could hear the fire engines and several ambulances go by. The site now lists it as a false alarm. Thank God.

Good grief!!!! I hope you are ok, and that all the false alarms stop!!! :shocked:

Dances is bit miserable at the moment, she's just mooning about gazing at pictures of Mika. Nothing worse than a fangurl suffering from gig deprivation :sad:

Awwwww ... :wub2: ... Did she get happy from the new vlog then ??? :biggrin2:

:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

I thought it was a bit Nahce .... :wink2:

I did wake up at 7:25 this morning, Happi, but completely forgot why and went back to sleep again. So much for the dawning of the Age of Aquarius :roftl:

I was awake then too - but the earth didn't move for me until

about 12.30pm!! :mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

No more car hunting for me. Today I put a deposit on a little red Hyundai Excel, 98 model. Dad took it for a drive, and checked it out and he says its alright. And the dealer is throwing a regassing of the air con, as well as stamp duty and transfer fees into the price, so its a good deal.

I pick it up (and pay the rest) on Tuesday

(it was the one I first test drove)

OMG. I totally love Mika again. I forgive him for taking ****ing AGES to record the new album and everything.

I started off like "Psht, his falsetto sounds stupid, I'm so over it, get something new. That gospel choir sounds 400x better than him", but by the end of the video I was like "OMFG, he is a genius!!!"

I really like the clapping song, and he totally transformed Rain, in a good way :cheerful_h4h: Extra lyrics and things in the background to distract from the annoying wavy voice = brilliant.

Dances is bit miserable at the moment, she's just mooning about gazing at pictures of Mika. Nothing worse than a fangurl suffering from gig deprivation :sad

:roftl: Poor Dances! Hopefully the vlog keeps her satisfied.

I was awake then too - but the earth didn't move for me until

about 12.30pm!! :mf_rosetintedblush-anim-clnaughty

Mother!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2::huglove:

No more car hunting for me. Today I put a deposit on a little red Hyundai Excel, 98 model. Dad took it for a drive, and checked it out and he says its alright. And the dealer is throwing a regassing of the air con, as well as stamp duty and transfer fees into the price, so its a good deal.

I pick it up (and pay the rest) on Tuesday

(it was the one I first test drove)

:punk: Fantastic news!

OMG. I totally love Mika again. I forgive him for taking ****ing AGES to record the new album and everything.

I started off like "Psht, his falsetto sounds stupid, I'm so over it, get something new. That gospel choir sounds 400x better than him", but by the end of the video I was like "OMFG, he is a genius!!!"

I really like the clapping song, and he totally transformed Rain, in a good way :cheerful_h4h Extra lyrics and things in the background to distract from the annoying wavy voice = brilliant.

:naughty: Now (a year and a bit later) we have proof he is working on a second album. I liked the clapping song. And I heart the Like a Prayer choir..

Where's DC?? Q for him. So this means technically they sing Act of Contrition?? It was Like a Prayer backwards wasn't it?? If so then :bow: at Mika for choosing them. I have a reservashun. :mad3:

:r

Warning : Adult themes.. :fisch:

Where do I begin.. :lmfao:

AHAHAHHA :roftl: thats classic

New vlog on YouTube

It is stunning :mf_lustslow:

i just finished watching it and nearly died. i seriously dont give that genius man enough credit..

i can NOT WAIT ANYMORE

oh and hai everyone

:flowers2: