The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHHA :roftl: thats classic

i just finished watching it and nearly died. i seriously dont give that genius man enough credit..

i can NOT WAIT ANYMORE

oh and hai everyone

:flowers2

I know!! hahaha!! So funny!!!

And hi!! How you been?

Daughta!!!!! :sneaky2wub2roftl:

Mumzy! :sneaky2::huglove:

:naughty^^^ Hello All ! :huglovebye:

Hey HK!

Pics when I get my car home on Tuesday :naughty:..

Woo! I still want us to meetup ft. cars..

The CFA site now lists four 'false alarms' in four different locations in my suburb. Wtf is going on.

That's weird... hopefully they stay as false alarms...

Which THE video ??? C'mooooooonnnnnnnn !!! :das::naughty:

New vlog on YouTube

It is stunning :mf_lustslow:

Damn straight!!!

I'm really impressed...

And when he said Like a Prayer I thought Madoona...

I like the clapping song too... sounds frigging awesome...

No more car hunting for me. Today I put a deposit on a little red Hyundai Excel, 98 model. Dad took it for a drive, and checked it out and he says its alright. And the dealer is throwing a regassing of the air con, as well as stamp duty and transfer fees into the price, so its a good deal.

I pick it up (and pay the rest) on Tuesday

(it was the one I first test drove)

Noice! Does it have back doors? That's pretty cool that the dealer's throwing that stuff in extra...

OMG. I totally love Mika again. I forgive him for taking ****ing AGES to record the new album and everything.

I started off like "Psht, his falsetto sounds stupid, I'm so over it, get something new. That gospel choir sounds 400x better than him", but by the end of the video I was like "OMFG, he is a genius!!!"

I really like the clapping song, and he totally transformed Rain, in a good way :cheerful_h4h: Extra lyrics and things in the background to distract from the annoying wavy voice = brilliant.

Rain actually sounds good! I was surprised and impressed at how it sounds! And I never thought it would sound good at all...

Where's DC?? Q for him. So this means technically they sing Act of Contrition?? It was Like a Prayer backwards wasn't it?? If so then :bow: at Mika for choosing them. I have a reservashun. :mad3:

:blink: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here - I hope DC does :naughty:

Noice! Does it have back doors? That's pretty cool that the dealer's throwing that stuff in extra...

No back doors... its only a little 3 door. BUt the back seat is bigger than my old cars backseat so thats a plus.

Today I get to deal with the bank so I can get the money out for it, and insurance... all of which involve walking.

I did run the plates and VIN through vicroads last night, so I know its safe to buy, its one less thing I have to do

:blink: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here - I hope DC does :naughty:

Deconstruction...

No back doors... its only a little 3 door. BUt the back seat is bigger than my old cars backseat so thats a plus.

Today I get to deal with the bank so I can get the money out for it, and insurance... all of which involve walking.

I did run the plates and VIN through vicroads last night, so I know its safe to buy, its one less thing I have to do

Fair enough then... you don't see many excels with back doors... or autos come to think of it...

And I just checked the IMAX site.... I think I missed it. :shocked:

*writes down phone number to check*

Deconstruction...

Fair enough then... you don't see many excels with back doors... or autos come to think of it...

And I just checked the IMAX site.... I think I missed it. :shocked:

*writes down phone number to check*

Tell me about it.

I fell in love with 2 bright yellow ones (2000 models too) but they were both manuals.

It makes me wish I could drive a manual

And hopefully you haven't missed out.

I have % off voucher somewhere for imax

Tell me about it.

I fell in love with 2 bright yellow ones (2000 models too) but they were both manuals.

And hopefully you haven't missed out.

I have % off voucher somewhere for imax

Damn... there's heaps of manuals around, not many autos...

And IMAX are ****errrghs...

Apparently it's not going to be on tomorrow. I told them that I checked it last week, and I was told that it changes everyday :sneaky2:... They said it might be on on the weekend, and I'd have to check either this arfternoon or tomorrow morning... which means, it if it, I'll be calling to check that it will actually be on cause I'm not going all the way to frigging Sydney to end up watching the Dark Knight...

And I wonder if they understand the concept of not ****ing around with the customer... :sneaky2:

Damn... there's heaps of manuals around, not many autos...

And IMAX are ****errrghs...

Apparently it's not going to be on tomorrow. I told them that I checked it last week, and I was told that it changes everyday :sneaky2:... They said it might be on on the weekend, and I'd have to check either this arfternoon or tomorrow morning... which means, it if it, I'll be calling to check that it will actually be on cause I'm not going all the way to frigging Sydney to end up watching the Dark Knight...

And I wonder if they understand the concept of not ****ing around with the customer... :sneaky2:

Oh sounds unnecessarily complicated just to see u23d

Wow! It's been quiet in here.

Today I had the best opportunity regarding *insert name here* but I completely chickened out. We were standing outside the classroom waiting for english extension to start after school and the other two people were running late. But I just couldn't do it! Argh, I'm so disappointed! :naughty::thumbdown:

Today I had the best opportunity regarding *insert name here* but I completely chickened out. We were standing outside the classroom waiting for english extension to start after school and the other two people were running late. But I just couldn't do it! Argh, I'm so disappointed! :naughty::thumbdown:

SD - how hard can it be to start a conversation?:blink:

Courage, mon brave.

No, I don't find it hard to start a conversation. We talked quite a bit.

I mean I didn't talk to him about what I wanted to.

You have a regular meeting with :das: and only two other people? :shocked::das:

You'll get another chance :cheerful_h4h: What did you want to talk about?

Tell me about it.

Hi Bex ! .... this may be an obvious question but ... is there any reason why you don't drive a manual ? I first got my license in an automatic ... but then I learnt how to drive a manual ... I defo. prefer driving a manual now ... more control of the car ....

Hey Liz

Now that I have your attention...

If any parcels arrive for you between now and your birthday do not open them until your birthday

Your Toaster Oven (:fisch:) will be arriving in a number of parts

:naughty:

:chkn:

You have a regular meeting with :das: and only two other people? :shocked::das:

You'll get another chance :cheerful_h4h: What did you want to talk about?

Yep! :biggrin2: It's an excellent arrangement.

Well my school is having a pupil free day this Friday and I wanted to ask whether he would come see a movie or do something with me.. But alas, I asked no such thing. :thumbdown:

Yep! :biggrin2: It's an excellent arrangement.

Well my school is having a pupil free day this Friday and I wanted to ask whether he would come see a movie or do something with me.. But alas, I asked no such thing. :thumbdown:

:biggrin2:

Ah, okay. Are in contact with him online? Talking online is less scary than face to face :biggrin2: