The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do it! I'll lend you what's left of my good luck jar after tomorrow! I promise not to use it all! :cheerful_h4h: Why Thursday?

Would you reccommend it?

:naughty: Thankyou. Well, Thursday is the last day before the weekend this week and I think it will be better to talk then. I don't know why. :naughty:

Yes, it was a good quick read. It was a pleasant and cute little story that only took me a couple of days. It was quite childish but I think that's what made it so sweet.

Ukulele mistress! :roftl:

You only just noticed that? :naughty:

IMGP0001-6.jpg

Ooh, very nice! :thumb_yello:

There she is.

We've nicknamed her Ouzie *points to number plate*

(or Ouzzib if you add the numbers as letters... but we pretend the 8 can be an E making it Ouzzie :naughty:)

:wub2:Ooooh ... snazzy new car Bex !! *wants* :naughty:

hi all! how are things going?

Hello Guylaine & all !! :bye:

I forgot to log out before I went to bed ... :blush-anim-cl: ... did it look like I was online all day G ?? Oops ... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

My father-in-law (a truck mechanic) just fixed the car today and it probably cost less than a thousand dollars in parts - we didn't think it was fixable unless we spent thousands more, and we didn't want to have him feel pressured to fix it, so we headed out and signed papers on a new car 2 days ago. :blink:Oh well.

Uh oh. Well, two cars are better than one! :naughty:

IMGP0001-6.jpg

IMGP0002-6.jpg

There she is.

(or Ouzzib if you add the numbers as letters... but we pretend the 8 can be an E making it Ouzzie)

Wooooow! :mf_lustslow: Ouzzie is NICE! How much was she again?

Thankyou. Well, Thursday is the last day before the weekend this week and I think it will be better to talk then. I don't know why.

Hahaha, okay then :naughty:

Yes, it was a good quick read. It was a pleasant and cute little story that only took me a couple of days. It was quite childish but I think that's what made it so sweet.

Okay! *adds to list of things to read after Twilight*

You only just noticed that?

Yes :naughty:

No, you go offline when you close the window or don't refresh the window in a while :naughty: I never log out :cheerful_h4h:

Hi Biancs ! :huglove:

Oh phew ... that's good to know ! :naughty: I usually always log out of everything .

When is your second interview ?? I really hope you get it ! :cheerful_h4h:

Wooooow! :mf_lustslow: Ouzzie is NICE! How much was she again?

$4000 which is under the market value for the car as well.

Pretty good for a little car... and petrol wise so cheap to fill up (she was on empty when I got her, and I drove her home (30 minutes away) with the petrol light only coming on when I was around the corner from the petrol station (and even with the petrol light you can still get 50-100Ks) and then only cost just over 40 to fill

IMGP0001-6.jpg

IMGP0002-6.jpg

There she is.

(or Ouzzib if you add the numbers as letters... but we pretend the 8 can be an E making it Ouzzie)

Red's a beaut colour for a hotted up Becmobiiiiiiiiiiiile. :das:

[/bogan]

IMGP0001-6.jpg

IMGP0002-6.jpg

There she is.

(or Ouzzib if you add the numbers as letters... but we pretend the 8 can be an E making it Ouzzie :naughty:)

Ooh! Shiny:naughty:

Sorry, no video...I was busy trying not to freak out during that time. This is what it looked like after though:

IMG_2388.jpg

:shocked: Ouch!! I've had balljoints fall out.. not very nice when it happens.. Scary how easily cars can fall apart.

IMGP0001-6.jpg

IMGP0002-6.jpg

There she is.

:punk: I love her! I want to drive now.. Can we? pls pls pls??

Red's a beaut colour for a hotted up Becmobiiiiiiiiiiiile. :das:

[/bogan]

It is.... I like that its Red... goes faster

Ooh! Shiny:naughty:

Thank ye

:punk: I love her! I want to drive now.. Can we? pls pls pls??

I want to drive too.....

I think a roadtrip needs to happen eventually :fisch:

I can change gears, I just have trouble putting dads one in reverse (double clutching) and I stall them when I have to park, and my gear changing needs a lot of work)

I loved the Tomorrow, When the War Began series (though alot of people in my year hated it because they standard English had to read it. English Plus didn't though, and I had read it way before then, and then reread I think in year 12 and still loved it)

I got my L's in 1999 and I still have trouble with gear changing! :naughty:

I read it in year 8, and i really enjoyed it... I came back to it in 2004 I think... I think the good thing about it is that Ellie is well developed and the chickeny scenes aren't mushy... it's more teenagery and less Mills and Boon (like Twilight)...

One book I hated reading was Looking For Alibrandi... I read it for Zoe when I was in year 8, and had to read it in year 11 too... I find her whining about her life and how things aren't perfect to be a bit tiring TBH...

Sorry, no video...I was busy trying not to freak out during that time. This is what it looked like after though:

IMG_2388.jpg

:jawdrop:

Holy crap!

Brilliantly. I can make noises that slightly resemble two bars of Oxford Comma. They do to me anyway, but they are about 700x too slow and completely out of time and tune

Wow... it almost sounds like me attempting ot play the bagpipes :naughty:...

My father-in-law (a truck mechanic) just fixed the car today and it probably cost less than a thousand dollars in parts - we didn't think it was fixable unless we spent thousands more, and we didn't want to have him feel pressured to fix it, so we headed out and signed papers on a new car 2 days ago. Oh well.

I see your father in law is quite handy... I guess you could sell it as long as it's roadworthy and passes any tests it needs to pass...

IMGP0001-6.jpg

IMGP0002-6.jpg

There she is.

Oooooooh! Shiny!

$4000 which is under the market value for the car as well.

Pretty good for a little car... and petrol wise so cheap to fill up (she was on empty when I got her, and I drove her home (30 minutes away) with the petrol light only coming on when I was around the corner from the petrol station (and even with the petrol light you can still get 50-100Ks) and then only cost just over 40 to fill

I love my excel... it's so easy to fill...

Ooh! Shiny

That's my line! :sneaky2:

I want to drive too.....

I think a roadtrip needs to happen eventually

Where are you going to road trip to?

I read it in year 8, and i really enjoyed it... I came back to it in 2004 I think... I think the good thing about it is that Ellie is well developed and the chickeny scenes aren't mushy... it's more teenagery and less Mills and Boon (like Twilight)...

One book I hated reading was Looking For Alibrandi... I read it for Zoe when I was in year 8, and had to read it in year 11 too... I find her whining about her life and how things aren't perfect to be a bit tiring TBH...

I love my excel... it's so easy to fill...

Where are you going to road trip to?

She is more developed... she has a personality :naughty:

and it is less mushy.

Plus the blowing things up always holds attention

I liked Looking for Alibrandi when I read it first (I think I was 14)... not to sure if I would now

It is.. I think I love mine already

And no idea... I just want to drive

Bec! Ouzie is a beaut! And she's a shiny Candy Apple Red! :wub2: And..."Ouzie" rhymes with 'Suzy'. :naughty:

Mine's black...it wasn't my choice, but it's shiny.

Edited by Suzy

Bec! Ouzie is a beaut! And she's a shiny Candy Apple Red! :wub2: And..."Ouzie" rhymes with 'Suzy'. :naughty:

Oh it is a candy apple red.

(I actually googled the colour earlier in case I need pant.. its blush red... but I prefer candy apple red as a colour name)

And it does...

Suzy... are you masquerading as my car? :blink:

She is more developed... she has a personality :naughty:

and it is less mushy.

Plus the blowing things up always holds attention

I liked Looking for Alibrandi when I read it first (I think I was 14)... not to sure if I would now

It is.. I think I love mine already

And no idea... I just want to drive

That's a good point... I really like the chickeny tension between her and... damn, can't remember his name... It's not Homer though, cause that would be like incest... :blink:

Gotta love a good explosion!

I wanna read it now.. but the books are in storage!

Hmmmmmm... You could always start driving up north nad see how far you get! :fisch:

I didn't realise that Ouzzie is a shiny red... And now that you've mentioned it, the car may even get called Suzy...

That's a good point... I really like the chickeny tension between her and... damn, can't remember his name... It's not Homer though, cause that would be like incest... :blink:

Gotta love a good explosion!

I wanna read it now.. but the books are in storage!

Hmmmmmm... You could always start driving up north nad see how far you get! :fisch:

I didn't realise that Ouzzie is a shiny red... And now that you've mentioned it, the car may even get called Suzy...

Lee?

The things they blow up in those books...so many

Sounds interesting..... and costly :naughty:

Nah... my car can stick with rhyming with Suzy... don't want it to think its a Canadian Apple..

You didn't?

We sent you one though. I'm suprised it hasn't got there by now.

Please let this not be another "Twatty's card to DC" incident

Aaahh ... oh well, perhaps Raffa is planning to deliver it in person .... :wink2:

Edited by happikali

You didn't?

We sent you one though. I'm suprised it hasn't got there by now.

Please let this not be another "Twatty's card to DC" incident

Or another BS to everyone Xmas present incident:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by happikali

Brilliantly. I can make noises that slightly resemble two bars of Oxford Comma. They do to me anyway, but they are about 700x too slow and completely out of time and tune :biggrin2:

Just stick in - it took me a few months to make some decent sounds

from my sax. I taught myself - and just love it now!! The Pink Panther

theme tune sounds so cool!!! :naughty:

IMGP0001-6.jpg

Wow - what a cracker!! Red car drivers are meant to be faster than

the rest of us!!! :sneaky2: Hope you enjoy driving her!!! :punk: