The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Ooo ... Ooooo .... have you had your 2nd interview yet OKD ??? :original:

Yes, last week. And I they ended up giving it to the other person. Who ended up being my FRIEND. She moved in today :sneaky2:

they do car and house insurance, and do the road side assistance... sort of like RACV or whatever you have in WA...

RAC :naughty:

Sooorry... I don't think I told you anything about BD...

No. It was the people in the Rpattz thread and the random girl on the train.

Oh yeah, the pov change was annoying (but I did like the parts where he would think a random thought and edward would pick it up)

And the Jacob stuff is funny. I do get irritated a bit about how fanficcy and perfect it all turns out though

Haha, yes, that was funny and cute. But when ever he is around Bella I got confused when it's like "I said" and my brain automatically assumes it to be Bella speaking :naughty:

Yes. Although I didn't see that one coming at all, so even though it is literally the msot perfect ending ever, it was good/just funny :naughty:

I spent today watching Dead Like Me (a great show, a movie just came out for it, and I realised I'd never seen that much of the series cos it was on a sunday and I was never here on sundays then.. so download it we did)

I totally ****ing love Dead Like Me. THE MOVIE HAS COME OUT ALREADY??? I thought it was due around July! *runs off to google*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't know this Silv ... but if you read a few pages back in the 'blog' thread ..... it's a touch sensitive ... this topic above ... :wub2::wink2:

Haha !! Not 'poor Happi' !!!

Nico & Soangel have been here very recently !! Just that I happen to span timezones 'cos I have sleeping issues ... :rolls_eyes:

Also, I think Kelz might be away 'cos she's been a bit unwell ... :wub2:

Too late HK - already put my foot in it :doh:

Haha, yes, that was funny and cute. But when ever he is around Bella I got confused when it's like "I said" and my brain automatically assumes it to be Bella speaking :naughty:

Yes. Although I didn't see that one coming at all, so even though it is literally the msot perfect ending ever, it was good/just funny :naughty:

I totally ****ing love Dead Like Me. THE MOVIE HAS COME OUT ALREADY??? I thought it was due around July! *runs off to google*

Oh yeah, that was a problem.

And its not just the ending... everything from when it switches back to Bella is just perfect... too perfect.

And it has in america. Straight to dvd apparently, not sure if its out here yet (but we have our ways :fisch:)

Morning all

And the Jacob stuff is funny. I do get irritated a bit about how fanficcy and perfect it all turns out though

Sounds like you had a great time and awesome scores on the clothes front.

Waaaaay too fan ficcy... and any time where the Volturi turns up it's so anti climatic...

Haha !! Not 'poor Happi' !!!

Nico & Soangel have been here very recently !! Just that I happen to span timezones 'cos I have sleeping issues ... :rolls_eyes:

Also, I think Kelz might be away 'cos she's been a bit unwell ... :wub2:

I was also off harassing IMAX people over the weekend so I has an excuse for not being here...

And I think it's a fair bet that she's not well...

RAC :naughty:

No. It was the people in the Rpattz thread and the random girl on the train.

Yeah, them! :naughty:

Oooooh good... they tend to get a little overexcited about Twilight... it's like how it was for Bec and I when we'd finished Deathly Hallows and we couldn't talk about it...

Waaaaay too fan ficcy... and any time where the Volturi turns up it's so anti climatic...

Oooooh good... they tend to get a little overexcited about Twilight... it's like how it was for Bec and I when we'd finished Deathly Hallows and we couldn't talk about it...

Very anti climatic... she's the queen of that. Her stories are all just romance with a little bit of action thrown in at the end. Only the James and Victoria fights could be called closet to climatic... the other two just build up and let you down.

And I know... I hate when that happens... I need to start waiting to read books so I can talk to people when I finish it, without risking ruining it for them

Very anti climatic... she's the queen of that. Her stories are all just romance with a little bit of action thrown in at the end. Only the James and Victoria fights could be called closet to climatic... the other two just build up and let you down.

And I know... I hate when that happens... I need to start waiting to read books so I can talk to people when I finish it, without risking ruining it for them

Exactly... the whole climatic bit with James was what really pulled me in... then she totally screws it over by what happened with the Volturi... you could have made it a lot more exciting and still left room for them to come and visit later...

Or completely left them out... I must admit though, it will be interesting to see what they do with them in the movie (Apparently Dakota Fanning is going to be Jane... ooooh...)

One new page? For shame!! You're making my life too easy, there's nothing to catch up on :naughty:

They only did two pages from when I left to when I got back... i was a wee bit disappointed...

Exactly... the whole climatic bit with James was what really pulled me in... then she totally screws it over by what happened with the Volturi... you could have made it a lot more exciting and still left room for them to come and visit later...

Or completely left them out... I must admit though, it will be interesting to see what they do with them in the movie (Apparently Dakota Fanning is going to be Jane... ooooh...)

They only did two pages from when I left to when I got back... i was a wee bit disappointed...

Dakota Fanning as Jane would be interesting... who are they going to get to play her brother (Alex is it?)

And it will be interesting to see...and how they do the "Bella going crazy because she's been abandoned" ness.

Dakota Fanning as Jane would be interesting... who are they going to get to play her brother (Alex is it?)

And it will be interesting to see...and how they do the "Bella going crazy because she's been abandoned" ness.

Should be good, if only to see her doing something not so cutesy...

Dunno... maybe they'll do it like they did in the book! :naughty:

Teegs - sounds like you had a really great time at IMAX - wish we had somewhere like that where I live.

So do I :thumbdown:...

Darling Harbour is about 4 hours from home... The closest one to Orange is in the Blue Mountains, and that's about 2 hours away... and didn't show U23D...

Twas quite fun... I kept trying to grope Adam (when he didn't swing his bass really close), but I wasn't having much luck... though I though it was really cute and sweet when Bono touched Adam's face, just before he kissed him (which was hot :das:)

I know! I'm so horrible. :naughty:

I'm too shy for my own good.

:huglove: Actually I was just as bad when I was younger - probably still am - never said half the things I wanted to say to people. I always seemed to feel that what I wanted wasn't important. Which I know is wrong. :blush-anim-cl:

So do I :thumbdown:...

Darling Harbour is about 4 hours from home... The closest one to Orange is in the Blue Mountains, and that's about 2 hours away... and didn't show U23D...

Twas quite fun... I kept trying to grope Adam (when he didn't swing his bass really close), but I wasn't having much luck... though I though it was really cute and sweet when Bono touched Adam's face, just before he kissed him (which was hot :das:)

I live half an hour away from a small city - but because it is close to London they never get any big groups playing or interesting plays etc - everyone goes to London instead. And for films you have the choice of an out of town venue - don't drive so can only go there if I get a lift - or Reading centre, which is full of drunks and drug addicts after dark. Plus the buses stop running early evening so you have to go by train.:thumbdown:

:huglove: Actually I was just as bad when I was younger - probably still am - never said half the things I wanted to say to people. I always seemed to feel that what I wanted wasn't important. Which I know is wrong. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm the same as well... I don't often say what I feel, cause I'm always too worried that someone isn't interested...

I'm the same as well... I don't often say what I feel, cause I'm always too worried that someone isn't interested...

Aren't we a hopeless self-effacing lot :roftl: I wish I could say you grow out of it, but ....