The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Oh yeah, that was a problem.

And its not just the ending... everything from when it switches back to Bella is just perfect... too perfect.

And it has in america. Straight to dvd apparently, not sure if its out here yet (but we have our ways )

yeah, out in America, not here. Also an axxo-thingy torrent, sooo ... :fisch: I just w atched it and .. it let me down. I've been waiting like 4 years for it, and like 2 years since they announced they were making it. The replacement Daisy actor sucks, and the whole thing just sucked. They need Rube.

And - you two - SHUT UP! If anyone else here hasn't read it yet, you are totally giving things away.

I know! I'm so horrible. :naughty:

I'm too shy for my own good.

Well done, well done :naughty: Me too. I am practically the shyest (wtf, is that a word?) person in existance. *points to the people who have met me* Ask them :naughty: It took me like 5 days before I could talk to Tanya like a normal person.

That said, I ran into someone from Costa Rica today and we kept an only slightly awkward conversation going for the entire 4 minute bus ride. I'm awesome!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be good, if only to see her doing something not so cutesy...

Dunno... maybe they'll do it like they did in the book! :naughty:

I agree... Dakota playing a psychotic vampire (even one who sparkles) has will be different

(don't read the next line if you haven't read the book)

Maybe... hearing voices and jumping off cliffs does have theatric appeal. And I'm sure Kirsten can play emotionless :naughty:

I feel your pain

I'm the same as well... I don't often say what I feel, cause I'm always too worried that someone isn't interested...

Me too....

I find that I sit there, willing myself to say whatever it is I want to say, and then I just don't, and before you know it its time to go

Edited by soangel

yeah, out in America, not here. Also an axxo-thingy torrent, sooo ... :fisch: I just w atched it and .. it let me down. I've been waiting like 4 years for it, and like 2 years since they announced they were making it. The replacement Daisy actor sucks, and the whole thing just sucked. They need Rube.

And - you two - SHUT UP! If anyone else here hasn't read it yet, you are totally giving things away.

Well done, well done :naughty: Me too. I am practically the shyest (wtf, is that a word?) person in existance. *points to the people who have met me* Ask them :naughty: It took me like 5 days before I could talk to Tanya like a normal person.

That said, I ran into someone from Costa Rica today and we kept an only slightly awkward conversation going for the entire 4 minute bus ride. I'm awesome!

I haven't seen it yet, but was disappointed to learn no Rube. You can't do it without Rube. And Dasy being different is just not right

Should we right in Lemon Chiffon then, so they'd have to highlight it (oh how we need the amf spoiler function here)

*zips lips*

And your not that shy Bianca *points to as yet unreleased footage of you lip synching with the rest of us, sitting on a bridge, just outside southern cross station, and doing crazy movements* :fisch:

I live half an hour away from a small city - but because it is close to London they never get any big groups playing or interesting plays etc - everyone goes to London instead. And for films you have the choice of an out of town venue - don't drive so can only go there if I get a lift - or Reading centre, which is full of drunks and drug addicts after dark. Plus the buses stop running early evening so you have to go by train.:thumbdown:

Sounds a bit like Orange :naughty:

Well, the drug addicts bit sounds like next door..

Aren't we a hopeless self-effacing lot :roftl: I wish I could say you grow out of it, but ....

Oh great... so I've got no hope...

I'm just hoping I do grow out of it...

True... dunno if DC has read r not, and Melz hasn't either... but neither of them are on so we're safe!

I'm pretty damn shy, though i talk a lot to make up for it... if that makes sense...

You know what I discovered over the weekend? I really don't like tunnels... they make me uncomfortable...

I also don't like people touching me... Zoe kept grabbing my leg over the weekend and I didn't like it... I also don't feel comfortable with hugging people, but I deal with it...

I agree... Dakota playing a psychotic vampire (even one who sparkles) has will be different

(don't read the next line if you haven't read the book)

Maybe... hearing voices and jumping off cliffs does have theatric appeal. And I'm sure Kirsten can play emotionless :naughty:

Me too....

I find that I sit there, willing myself to say whatever it is I want to say, and then I just don't, and before you know it its time to go

That wouldn't be a stretch... :naughty:

It sucks sometimes... I want to be able to talk to people without having to remind myself to breathe... :naughty:

Should we right in Lemon Chiffon then, so they'd have to highlight it (oh how we need the amf spoiler function here)

*zips lips*

And your not that shy Bianca *points to as yet unreleased footage of you lip synching with the rest of us, sitting on a bridge, just outside southern cross station, and doing crazy movements* :fisch:

That would be good if there was the spoiler tags...

That would be fun...

Shyest is a word.:thumb_yello:

You are obviously only shy on the outside - you never stop talking here :naughty:

I haven't seen it yet, but was disappointed to learn no Rube. You can't do it without Rube. And Dasy being different is just not right

*zips lips*

Exactly. It sucks as much as you would expect it to without Rube.

And new Daisy isn't pretty and dainty like Daisy is supposed to be, and she no longer has any depth or a faint connection with Mason. The new actress totally sucks.

Okay :naughty: But that doesn't work for me. I have no self restraint. But I've read it.

Hahaha, but that was me being shy. Normal me would probably scare every one off :biggrin2: Naww, but meeting you guys was better than meeting strangers :cheerful_h4h:

I'm pretty damn shy, though i talk a lot to make up for it... if that makes sense...

I also don't like people touching me... Zoe kept grabbing my leg over the weekend and I didn't like it... I also don't feel comfortable with hugging people, but I deal with it...

I don't talk at all when I'm shy, and then I don't shut tf up when I'm comfortable :naughty:

Me either :biggrin2:

Rightios... I'm gonna head off to bed... I'm going to get more of the petition book done... Bianca, are you going ot do me some WA stuff?

Actually, has anyone seen/heard from Tanya lately???

Oh, um, soon :naughty:

Nope, but when she was on last she said she wasn't "supposed" to be using a computer.

Shyest is a word.

You are obviously only shy on the outside - you never stop talking here

It looks very odd.

Yes.

That wouldn't be a stretch... :naughty:

It sucks sometimes... I want to be able to talk to people without having to remind myself to breathe... :naughty:

Don't we all...

Exactly. It sucks as much as you would expect it to without Rube.

And new Daisy isn't pretty and dainty like Daisy is supposed to be, and she no longer has any depth or a faint connection with Mason. The new actress totally sucks.

Okay :naughty: But that doesn't work for me. I have no self restraint. But I've read it.

Hahaha, but that was me being shy. Normal me would probably scare every one off Naww, but meeting you guys was better than meeting strangers

A non dainty and pretty Daisy without depth or a connection to Mason..... but, but... apart from her stories of blowing people thats what Daisy is :shocked:

How can someone play Daisy without being pretty, dainty, convey depth while at the same time appear superficial and have that connection with Mason.

And as you said... you've read the book so we don't have to worry about you :naughty:

*wants to meet "normal" you then*

And awww

Hello! I chickened out in another perfect opportunity today! :thumbdown

Hang on! When did this happen? I need some details! :naughty

:sneaky2:

:rolls_eyes:

I'm the same as well... I don't often say what I feel, cause I'm always too worried that someone isn't interested...

:shocked::lmfao::blink::naughty:

Shyest is a word.:thumb_yello:

You are obviously only shy on the outside - you never stop talking here :naughty:

And so it was that I never expected OkD to be so shy when I met her!! She's always blathering on when she's online!! You know we love you Bianca!!:wub2:

A non dainty and pretty Daisy without depth or a connection to Mason..... but, but... apart from her stories of blowing people thats what Daisy is :shocked:

How can someone play Daisy without being pretty, dainty, convey depth while at the same time appear superficial and have that connection with Mason.

Badly. Is the answer. She is just a superfiscial whore. But not even convincingly, she is just a bad actor. If they were going to hire a bad actor they could at least choose one that looks a bit more like Daisy.

*wants to meet "normal" you then*

One day, one day :naughty:

And so it was that I never expected OkD to be so shy when I met her!! She's always blathering on when she's online!! You know we love you Bianca!!:wub2:

Seeeee :naughty: When I'm nervous I lose the ability to speak. Not the ability to act retarded :cheerful_h4h:

Apparently if the movie sells well then they might make a third season. And they have left it open for Rube to possibly come back, the new guy said Rube met his quota, but the other characters don't really believe it. With Rube back it would be good again. And with old Daisy back or Daisy just gone, because that new actress sucks. But unfortunately I doubt the movie will do that well. I won't be buying it, and I did buy season 1 and 2, and I only own like 6 DVDs in total so that's saying something :naughty:

Apparently if the movie sells well then they might make a third season. And they have left it open for Rube to possibly come back, the new guy said Rube met his quota, but the other characters don't really believe it. With Rube back it would be good again. And with old Daisy back or Daisy just gone, because that new actress sucks. But unfortunately I doubt the movie will do that well. I won't be buying it, and I did buy season 1 and 2, and I only own like 6 DVDs in total so that's saying something :naughty:

And my last DVD of the first season isnt working :crybaby:

And the Holloways split up :crybaby:

And my last DVD of the first season isnt working

And the Holloways split up :crybaby:

I will burn you a new last DVD, and the second season, and the movie. And send it at some point in the future. BUT YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW ANYWAY :cheerful_h4h:

AND I KNOW :crybaby::tears::sad::crybaby:

I wish we weren't so good at figuring things out. Maybe if we never figured it out it wouldn't have turned out to be true :tears:

I will burn you a new last DVD, and the second season, and the movie. And send it at some point in the future. BUT YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW ANYWAY :cheerful_h4h:

Thank you :cheerful_h4h:

And: I KNOWWWWWW!! :crybaby: I don't understand why they had the desperate need to post this NOW :crybaby:!!! They are holding us up!

AND I KNOW :crybaby::tears::crybaby:

I wish we weren't so good at figuring things out. Maybe if we never figured it out it wouldn't have turned out to be true :tears:

I don't understand it, too. :crybaby:

Bryn doesn't look anything like Bryn in either of our signatures :naughty:

He was much bigger before and he looks strange in all older photos :think2:. He is a really handsome guy but he looks stupid in pictures most of the time. Hm.

HK WTF! I was totally top poster last time I checked :mad3;

:naughty:

And: I KNOWWWWWW!! I don't understand why they had the desperate need to post this NOW :crybaby:!!! They are holding us up!

So inconsiderate :sneaky2:

He was much bigger before and he looks strange in all older photos :think2:. He is a really handsome guy but he looks stupid in pictures most of the time. Hm.

He looks like he has red hair in your picture and long hair in mine :naughty: I agree :naughty:

I'm afraid HK is leaving you trailing in her wake this time :roftl:

I was beating her by like 20 posts no more than two weeks ago! Sneaky devil :sneaky2: You too, btw :sneaky2:

Badly. Is the answer. She is just a superfiscial whore. But not even convincingly, she is just a bad actor. If they were going to hire a bad actor they could at least choose one that looks a bit more like Daisy.

:tears: *doesn't want Daisy to be a superficial whore*

*wants a third season*

But even if they did do a third, they wouldn't be able to do much beyond that, due to the whole "Reaper's aren't supposed to age" thing.

Who is this new band in your signatures? I had just been becoming able to remember all of the Kooks names! :sneaky2:

hahaha!! Me too.

Hello Kelzy! How have you been?

Hey Sarah! I've been ok. A bit busy. :wink2:

How have you been?