The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Who? :sad:

Which group Becs?

The Getaway plan. They're a small aussie band, who I love (and who have really cheap gigs)

Haha, I just noticed you quoted yourself and said something completetly unrelated to the quote :naughty:

I do that often... its cos I use quick reply, and sometimes leave the "quote last message" box ticket :fisch:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today we had a prac which we were supposed to have the stethoscopes for, and so I saw the colours of the ones people who bought from the school (more expensive and without engraving like mine :das:), and raspberry looks basically like what it looked like in the majority of the pictures, and purple looks like dark navy blue :naughty: Orange looked nice though. So in conclusion I wouldn't have minded the orange, but out of the purple and raspberry I'm glad I chose the Raspberry.

Shortly after crazy psycho sheep lady gave us a big lecture about not losing our thermometers in sheep or goat rectums, me and my partner spent a good while inconspicuously trying to chase down the goat which was running around with our thermometer. We caught it not two seconds before it beeped to say it was ready, and it all worked out fine, with no lost thermometers :biggrin2:

And then at the end we were just sitting in the goat pen playing with the goats and discovered how amazingly smooth and soft the skin under goat's tails is (honestly, you have GOT to experience the amazing softness that is the underside of a goat's tail, I urge you!). So there I was rubbing under this goat's tail going "oh wow, yeah, it feels sooo nice! :cheerful_h4h:" And some guy who decided to look over the gate behind us erupts with laughter. :lmfao:

Edited by Oakie Doke

The Getaway plan. They're a small aussie band, who I love (and who have really cheap gigs)

Ohh, who supported Kisschasey last year? That sucks :sad: Why are they splitting?

I do that often... its cos I use quick reply, and sometimes leave the "quote last message" box ticket :fisch:

Hahaha, I never noticed. And I never use quick reply. :naughty:

Glad the raspberry stethoscope is nice!!!

Your post had me in fits - I can just imagine driving

along and seeing a field of goats, pulling over then stroking

one under it's tail!!! The Police would be called and I would have

to direct them to the forum and your post!!!! :roftl::roftl:

to direct them to the forum and your post!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Ohhhh, but you have to! It's such an experience!

If you thought your fingers had had it nice touching a horse's nose or a dog's ears, you haven't felt anything! The under goat's tail skin is the most amazingly soft thing you'll ever touch :biggrin2:

jessigoat-796111.jpg

:biggrin2:

If you thought your fingers had had it nice touching a horse's nose or a dog's ears, you haven't felt anything! The under goat's tail skin is the most amazingly soft thing you'll ever touch :biggrin2:

jessigoat-796111.jpg

:biggrin2:

I must say - that picture would not encourage me to try it!!! :roftl:

But I will keep your advice in mind if I ever see a goat!! :naughty:

I must say - that picture would not encourage me to try it!!! :roftl:

But I will keep your advice in mind if I ever see a goat!! :naughty:

Psht, well that's because it's just a picture. When you see that tail skin in RL I'd like to see you even TRY to refrain from touching it :naughty:

Psht, well that's because it's just a picture. When you see that tail skin in RL I'd like to see you even TRY to refrain from touching it :naughty:

If I succumb to temptation I will get my girls to photograph

it (why does that make it sound even worse!! :shocked:) :roftl:

:roftl: Haha !! I read that as hugh-gool-voh !! :roftl Nahce word !! :naughty

'Spah-toonies' ... is that like 'spitoon' or 'spartan' ??? :blink Or 'other' ... :roftl

Hahahaa Spah like Spah-getti-toonies :naughty:

Well, you were missed :sneaky2huglove:

This thread is SO quiet these days!! I used to have pages to read

through when I signed back on - but not now :no

And I normally type :hugkove: :naughty

Awww, :wub2:

hugkove! :roftl:

*lurk*

penguin:

I see you lurking!!

Hello! :biggrin2

Hey!

maybe one day we will fill this thread with pages upon pages to catch up until we complain that we can no longer catch up

We'll all need to postwhore. Together *zhhz*

If I succumb to temptation I will get my girls to photograph

it (why does that make it sound even worse!! :shocked:) :roftl:

Oh. My.. Wendy!!! :roftl:

And, no Biance, I won't be touching the fluffy soft bit that moisturises the goats dry ass.

Ohh, who supported Kisschasey last year? That sucks :sad: Why are they splitting?

Hahaha, I never noticed. And I never use quick reply. :naughty:

Yeah them

And there's no E in kisschasy :fisch: *should know since she currently has her kisschasy t-shirt on*

The no longer want to make music together/grown apart.. the usual.

And I use quick replys if im not mqing or cutting up quotes

Today we had a prac which we were supposed to have the stethoscopes for, and so I saw the colours of the ones people who bought from the school (more expensive and without engraving like mine :das), and raspberry looks basically like what it looked like in the majority of the pictures, and purple looks like dark navy blue :naughty Orange looked nice though. So in conclusion I wouldn't have minded the orange, but out of the purple and raspberry I'm glad I chose the Raspberry.

Shortly after crazy psycho sheep lady gave us a big lecture about not losing our thermometers in sheep or goat rectums, me and my partner spent a good while inconspicuously trying to chase down the goat which was running around with our thermometer. We caught it not two seconds before it beeped to say it was ready, and it all worked out fine, with no lost thermometers :biggrin2

And then at the end we were just sitting in the goat pen playing with the goats and discovered how amazingly smooth and soft the skin under goat's tails is (honestly, you have GOT to experience the amazing softness that is the underside of a goat's tail, I urge you!). So there I was rubbing under this goat's tail going "oh wow, yeah, it feels sooo nice! :cheerful_h4h" And some guy who decided to look over the gate behind us erupts with laughter. :lmfao:

I heart goats ... :cheerful_h4h:

to direct them to the forum and your post!!!! :roftlroftl:

:insane:

And you know that 'kid gloves' comes from the skin of kid goats !

Have fun Teegs :das:

Oh, don't worry... I did! :das:

Lol! Don't forget, he's half my husband too. No bruises.

Ooooh...

*checks Bono for bruises*

Nope, he's all good... :das:

Though Adam's another matter... he likes it rough

Okay, so I'm not really one to post pictures of Mika here. But these are kind of begging to be slaughtered by an Aussie photoshopping wizard.

mikaoscars09wtf.jpg

mikaoscars09pee.jpg

*Kylie ordering smilie*

Oooooh... wish I could photoshop...

The Holloways...

Ummmm, I guess because she didn't say here maybe I shouldn't say... But I sent her a text yesterday and she hasn't replied at all, now I'm slightly worried...

They announced it in a blog yesterday. Because of Nambucca burning down and because of their record label going broke. The thing is, me and Petra COMPLETELY predicted it. It's quite scary. The other day we were talking about it. Beans on Toast wrote a song about Nambucca burning down and about a band splitting up over it, and we were like "omfg, that had better not be the Holloways, even though with them losing all their instruments and demos in the fire it seems most likely", and then we were looking at Rob Skipper and the Musical Differences' myspace page (Rob's side project from the Holloways), and Dave (Holloways Drummer) joined his band, even though the whole point of the band was that it sounded nothing like the Holloways. AND it looked like they were starting to be called just "The Musical Differences".

And that is exactly what it says in the blog, that they were devastated after Nambucca, and the trouble with the label, and so Rob and Dave left. But they are still releasing the album they recorded last year. I don't know how that works

Ooooh really? That sucks...

I'll just wait till Tan gets back then.. I wanted to ask if it was fine to use the Melb stuff she put into the templates or if she wanted to cut some of it out...

Did The Kooks break up or something?

If they did I'd be sad too...

Rolled up newspaper always works for me. Though can get a bit messy

Thongs work too...

I just saw this here

http://nme.ipcdigital.co.uk/photos/714/25-things-you-never-knew-about-u2

Maybe it's of interest for some (although I'm quite sure that it's not stating unknown facts)

I knew all except the one about the title of How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb... oh, and hte one about hte order of the songs on The Joshua Tree...

Yum! I had Pancakes last night and today.

I was gonna have pancakes yesterday, I even had the stuff ready to go... I just didn't go for it cause I had to write out a cheque for a copier, then went and harassed Sanity about U2... They is getting it on Saturday!

I'm depressed... one of my fave bands is breaking up. But on the good side, their doing a farewell tour. But still

Wow.. must be the season for breakups then... *tells U2 not to split*

Today we had a prac which we were supposed to have the stethoscopes for, and so I saw the colours of the ones people who bought from the school (more expensive and without engraving like mine :das:), and raspberry looks basically like what it looked like in the majority of the pictures, and purple looks like dark navy blue. Orange looked nice though. So in conclusion I wouldn't have minded the orange, but out of the purple and raspberry I'm glad I chose the Raspberry.

Shortly after crazy psycho sheep lady gave us a big lecture about not losing our thermometers in sheep or goat rectums, me and my partner spent a good while inconspicuously trying to chase down the goat which was running around with our thermometer. We caught it not two seconds before it beeped to say it was ready, and it all worked out fine, with no lost thermometers...

And then at the end we were just sitting in the goat pen playing with the goats and discovered how amazingly smooth and soft the skin under goat's tails is (honestly, you have GOT to experience the amazing softness that is the underside of a goat's tail, I urge you!). So there I was rubbing under this goat's tail going "oh wow, yeah, it feels sooo nice!" And some guy who decided to look over the gate behind us erupts with laughter.

you're so weird...

funny story though...

And I'm surprised HK hasn't mentioned Beryl yet... Just don't go chasing Beryl around to feel under her tail, right? *protects Beryl from OkD*

TEEGS: Hahaha !! As I posted just before ... I heart goats .. :wub2: ...

OKD: ... Especially BERYL, OKD !!! :sneaky2:

*breathes in calmly *

However, since I do believe that you, as I do, have a sincere love & appreciation for all things goati-ness ... AND as I have in fact conferred with our aforementioned Bezza ... given the appropriate moment ... you may stroke her 'undertail' .... gently .... for a short while ... a bit ... :naughty:

I don't harass goats!!!

*points at OkD*

OG... *shields eyes from brightness of MFC*

NOW I know I'm spending too much time on Zootopia... this is waaaaaay too bright for my little eyes!

Though I saw the awesomest avatar on there... one of the girls has an avvie that says "I love the bass player"... that's oooo mine! :naughty:

Anyways, I better head off to bed...