The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Melz is still floating around... I started writing a Bono/Adam fic...

I'm starting off with them in high school, but nothing chickeny till later...

:das: I love you Teegs. :naughty:

And can we please leave the goats bits alone! :roftl:

Night y'all! :huglove:

juglove!! I always write "huglvoe" and have to fix it. :naughty:

I usually do :higlove: :blink: or :huglive: which sounds more interesting

Thongs work too...

:blink:

This is where I have to remember that to an Aussie a thong is a flip-flop sandal, not (as it is to us Brits) a skimpy pair of knickers. :naughty:

I usually do :higlove: :blink or :huglive: which sounds more interesting

:blink

This is where I have to remember that to an Aussie a thong is a flip-flop sandal, not (as it is to us Brits) a skimpy pair of knickers. :naughty :

:roftl: Haha !! :huglive: defo has a more 'lively ring' to it !! Wait a minute, so does a British thong !!! :lmfao::naughty:

Go to bed, Happi :poke:

WHAT ??!! :sneaky2:

I HAD logged out ..... just came back in quickly to check .... *hmph* ... & before you ask ... DON'T ask me why I'm still up ... b/f sort outs ... :sneaky2:

All Good now tho' !! :cheerful_h4h:

Shortly after crazy psycho sheep lady gave us a big lecture about not losing our thermometers in sheep or goat rectums, me and my partner spent a good while inconspicuously trying to chase down the goat which was running around with our thermometer. We caught it not two seconds before it beeped to say it was ready, and it all worked out fine, with no lost thermometers :biggrin2:

Which just goes to show that you should listen to crazy psycho sheep lady :sneaky2:

:roftl: Haha !! :huglive: defo has a more 'lively ring' to it !! Wait a minute, so does a British thong !!! :lmfao::naughty:

WHAT ??!! :sneaky2:

I HAD logged out ..... just came back in quickly to check .... *hmph* ... & before you ask ... DON'T ask me why I'm still up ... b/f sort outs ... :sneaky2:

All Good now tho' !! :cheerful_h4h:

Bye bye then happi ::bye:

:naughty: *accepts graciously* *looks around thread* *sets award down in the middle of the room and backs away*

*divebombs award, biting and scratching anyone in the way*

*realises that she is probably the least deserving of this award on the whole forum*

*gently sets it down again and disappears back into the Real World*

*admits that the last point was a lie*

Shortly after crazy psycho sheep lady gave us a big lecture about not losing our thermometers in sheep or goat rectums, me and my partner spent a good while inconspicuously trying to chase down the goat which was running around with our thermometer. We caught it not two seconds before it beeped to say it was ready, and it all worked out fine, with no lost thermometers

And then at the end we were just sitting in the goat pen playing with the goats and discovered how amazingly smooth and soft the skin under goat's tails is (honestly, you have GOT to experience the amazing softness that is the underside of a goat's tail, I urge you!). So there I was rubbing under this goat's tail going "oh wow, yeah, it feels sooo nice! " And some guy who decided to look over the gate behind us erupts with laughter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, don't worry... I did!

:roftl: I bet.

Thongs work too...

It took me a while to get that you weren't talking about ridiculous underwear and I got a really funny mental image...

(Tegan: Die spiders die! *shoots G-String at the wall as one would with an elastic band*)

TEEGS: Hahaha !! As I posted just before ... I heart goats ..

OKD: ... Especially BERYL, OKD !!!

*breathes in calmly *

However, since I do believe that you, as I do, have a sincere love & appreciation for all things goati-ness ... AND as I have in fact conferred with our aforementioned Bezza ... given the appropriate moment ... you may stroke her 'undertail' .... gently .... for a short while ... a bit ...

Don't worry Bezza, I will not be feeling your arse. :rolls_eyes:

Ok Teegs - sweet dreams (and not of goats!! :sneaky2:)

twas not of goats... though I dreamt that I set up a facebook page for mum and for Britt... Dad already had one :blink:

:das: I love you Teegs. :naughty:

And can we please leave the goats bits alone! :roftl:

Love you too Melz..

I wasn't the one who was talking about feeling under goats tails... twas her! *points at spot OkD usually occupies*

This is where I have to remember that to an Aussie a thong is a flip-flop sandal, not (as it is to us Brits) a skimpy pair of knickers.

It took me a while to get that you weren't talking about ridiculous underwear and I got a really funny mental image...

(Tegan: Die spiders die! *shoots G-String at the wall as one would with an elastic band*)

:lmfao:

These thongs of course!

thongs%20aust%20flag.jpg

Though when I typed in thongs first up, I got the other kind of thongs... I had to add shoes to it to get the right one...

I think i forget that certain words mean different things here to everywhere else...

I usually do :higlove: :blink: or :huglive: which sounds more interesting

Hahaha!! I also have a habit of doing snkeay2

This is where I have to remember that to an Aussie a thong is a flip-flop sandal, not (as it is to us Brits) a skimpy pair of knickers. :naughty:

If we wore our thongs as knickers, they'd be even skimpier than your thongs. :naughty:

:roftl Haha !! :huglive: defo has a more 'lively ring' to it !! Wait a minute, so does a British thong !!! :lmfaonaughty:

WHAT ??!! sneaky2:

I HAD logged out ..... just came back in quickly to check .... *hmph* ... & before you ask ... DON'T ask me why I'm still up ... b/f sort outs ... sneaky2:

All Good now tho' !! cheerful_h4h:

Awww. Glad it's all good now

Oh dear - top of the page.

That gives me an almost irresistible urge to fill the whole page with posts ...

must :sweatdrop fight it

You're slacking off with your postwhore duties.

:roftl:

Don't worry Bezza, I will not be feeling your arse. :rolls_eyes:

Oh, another sane one. TG!

New post in the photoshoot and events section on AMF..It's in the Get Togetherrrghhhh thread. :punk:

Hope you're all well.

Hello all!

Just letting you know that I'm banning myself from the internet until I've finished this music assignment. Bye!

Good luck

I saw His Just Not that Into You for the second time today. Loved it still, and Justin Long (the mac guy) is very fast becoming my new celeb crush.

Anyways.... dilemma. Next weekend is Labor Day weekend and we're supposed to be going camping ft brother becster giving me money to take my car up so his friends can come. But... I apparently have work on the Saturday and Sunday. So while I'm all Shifts, yay, at the same time I'm all "But I want to cancel/swap these shifts with someone else". I may have someone willing to swap with me, and if not I can find others, but still, I'd rather I didn't. Here I was thinking that Labor Day weekend didn't fall in the bounds of next week, thus giving me extra time to take it off. I might end up staying home alone at this rate.

And I brought the coolest thing today. Well firstly, the not coolest thing I brought, but still cool is a paper/cotton umbrella, the kind that has paintings on, that is about the size of a normal umbrella for my room. Its a royal blue with flowers, and very pretty

But the coolest item on the planet, which I found today at smiggle was a book safe. On the outside, it's a book, but you open it up and it has a safe with a lock and key and... each lock/key is unique, no 2 ones are the same. So its not one of those dodgy diary locks, its decent. It is so very cool.

Anyways.... that is all at the moment from me

Hahahaa Spah like Spah-getti-toonies :naughty:

I see you lurking!!

:biggrin2:

i cant hide from kelzy

*tries to catch up with latests shananigans*

Good luck

I saw His Just Not that Into You for the second time today. Loved it still, and Justin Long (the mac guy) is very fast becoming my new celeb crush.

Anyways.... dilemma. Next weekend is Labor Day weekend and we're supposed to be going camping ft brother becster giving me money to take my car up so his friends can come. But... I apparently have work on the Saturday and Sunday. So while I'm all Shifts, yay, at the same time I'm all "But I want to cancel/swap these shifts with someone else". I may have someone willing to swap with me, and if not I can find others, but still, I'd rather I didn't. Here I was thinking that Labor Day weekend didn't fall in the bounds of next week, thus giving me extra time to take it off. I might end up staying home alone at this rate.

And I brought the coolest thing today. Well firstly, the not coolest thing I brought, but still cool is a paper/cotton umbrella, the kind that has paintings on, that is about the size of a normal umbrella for my room. Its a royal blue with flowers, and very pretty

But the coolest item on the planet, which I found today at smiggle was a book safe. On the outside, it's a book, but you open it up and it has a safe with a lock and key and... each lock/key is unique, no 2 ones are the same. So its not one of those dodgy diary locks, its decent. It is so very cool.

Anyways.... that is all at the moment from me

omg i've got one of those papery umbrella's aswell!! a pink one with floweries.. they;re so awesome!:cheerful_h4h:

Both umbrella and book safe sound cool Bec! Where'd you find them?

And, dilemna indeed. How hard would it be to go camping in between the shifts? Odd option, but do-able??

Umbrella at a cheapo store. It was $8, but the store was having a 50% sale, so only 4.

Book safe at Smiggle (a stationary store) and cost $30

And it's impossible, since i have both Saturday and Sunday. If someone could cover Sunday I could go after Saturday shift. But I couldn't do the same if someone could cover Saturday. Hopefully this person will be able to cover though

:biggrin2:

omg i've got one of those papery umbrella's aswell!! a pink one with floweries.. they;re so awesome!:cheerful_h4h:

They are... I just need to find some place to put it in my already packed room. At least the book safe is easy to put, I'm going to go and put some things in there now