Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm glad we've settled that.:naughty

I hear it's still hot and dry in Victoria. :thumbdown :

Is there still a risk of fires near you, Happi?

Sadly Victoria is heading for some more dangerous heat & high winds ... :boxed:

Where I live is not so bad atm ... *fingers crossed* ... but we do feel alot of empathy for our southern neighbours ... :tears:

:lmfao: My dad obviosuly doesn't mind :naughty:

But they're so soft! Like velvet! :biggrin2:

:lmfao::naughty:

Sadly Victoria is heading for some more dangerous heat & high winds ... :boxed:

Where I live is not so bad atm ... *fingers crossed* ... but I do feel alot of empathy for my southern neighbours ...

I am willing it to rain - but I don't think there's much chance :badmood:

:sneaky2 Goat Loverrrggghhhsss .... wub2cheerful_h4h:

:roftl:

I prefer Llamas :naughty:

IMG_0019.jpg

Awww! cute!

Well I'm glad we've settled that.naughty:

I hear it's still hot and dry in Victoria. thumbdown:

Is there still a risk of fires near you, Happi?

It is. And tomorrow will be the same wind conditions as Black Saturday. There's fires in Daylesford, though they are fairly well contained.

From a newssite:

"Tomorrow's just going to test us. It's going to test all of our containment lines. It's going to put pressure more so in some places than in other places.

"We will do our best tomorrow to ensure that none of these fires make a run."

:boxed:

It is. And tomorrow will be the same wind conditions as Black Saturday. There's fires in Daylesford, though they are fairly well contained.

From a newssite:

"Tomorrow's just going to test us. It's going to test all of our containment lines. It's going to put pressure more so in some places than in other places.

:boxed:

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone then :huglove:

I've come to the conclusion that Zen doesn't have a heart and Nailey's sounds like "PrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrrrrr" :naughty: Okay, so I went to torment Nailey because Zen wouldn't stand still long enough and Nailey was sleeping :fisch:

:blink: are these cats we're talking about?

I've come to the conclusion that Zen doesn't have a heart and Nailey's sounds like "PrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrrrrr" :naughty: Okay, so I went to torment Nailey because Zen wouldn't stand still long enough and Nailey was sleeping :fisch:

:blink: are these cats we're talking about?

:naughty: Nawwww .... she's playing with her new toy .... *pbs*

Yes I think so Silv ... but only 'cos our Ambrose has packed up & left the state of Western Australia ... out of sheer terror .... :sneaky2::naughty:

Anyways.... dilemma. Next weekend is Labor Day weekend and we're supposed to be going camping ft brother becster giving me money to take my car up so his friends can come. But... I apparently have work on the Saturday and Sunday. So while I'm all Shifts, yay, at the same time I'm all "But I want to cancel/swap these shifts with someone else". I may have someone willing to swap with me, and if not I can find others, but still, I'd rather I didn't. Here I was thinking that Labor Day weekend didn't fall in the bounds of next week, thus giving me extra time to take it off. I might end up staying home alone at this rate.

And I brought the coolest thing today. Well firstly, the not coolest thing I brought, but still cool is a paper/cotton umbrella, the kind that has paintings on, that is about the size of a normal umbrella for my room. Its a royal blue with flowers, and very pretty

But the coolest item on the planet, which I found today at smiggle was a book safe. On the outside, it's a book, but you open it up and it has a safe with a lock and key and... each lock/key is unique, no 2 ones are the same. So its not one of those dodgy diary locks, its decent. It is so very cool.

Anyways.... that is all at the moment from me

Ooooh... dunno.. I guess if you can get someone to swap shifts with you that'll be the best thing...

Nice buys.... the book would be cool...

Actually, one of the softest things I have felt (and this will come as some surprise to those who know how arachnophobic I am) was the cast skin of a bird-eating spider. Like velvet.

Really???

I wouldn't touch it even after it was off the spider... though snake skin feels kind of cool...

Speaking of, a man chased off a huge black snake away from the clubhouse a couple of days ago... apparently it's been hanging around for a week...

YES! Got it today. Forgot about it

These pictures aren't quite right. I tried playing with them but they're still a bit off, it's a darker and slightly more purpley colour than this. MY camera would have done better :sneaky2: And it so happens that stethoscopes are "one of those items that Ambrose is unreasonably mortally terrified of", so Jack had to take his photoshooting place.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Noice!

I see your dad's name now... that's cool that they put your name on it...

From a newssite:

Hopefully it won't get out of hand...

Not even playing doctors and nurses? :das:

That's a possibility :das:... Maybe Bono would enjoy playing doctors and nurses... he can be the patient, and I'll be the doctor... Melz, do you want to be a nurse? :das: