The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

are these cats we're talking about?

Zen is a dog, Nailey is a cat :naughty:

Nawwww .... she's playing with her new toy .... *pbs*

Yes I think so Silv ... but only 'cos our Ambrose has packed up & left the state of Western Australia ... out of sheer terror .... :sneaky2::naughty:

:lmfao:

Noice!

I see your dad's name now... that's cool that they put your name on it...

Yep :biggrin2: That's why I bought them from that store - free engraving!

Finished the music assignment before midnight!!

But our printer is out of ink so I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can print it at school.

WooooO! :groovy:Well done! :groovy:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of, a man chased off a huge black snake away from the clubhouse a couple of days ago... apparently it's been hanging around for a week...

:eek:

That's a possibility das:... Maybe Bono would enjoy playing doctors and nurses... he can be the patient, and I'll be the doctor... Melz, do you want to be a nurse? das:

You don't have to ask me twice. :das:

Finished the music assignment before midnight!! :groovy

But our printer is out of ink so I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can print it at school. thumbdown:

Well done!!! :punk:

Haha, yes! She posted that on her Twitter a few days ago and I laughed. Very clever. :naughty

I love the pic. It's iconic. If Liz comes past we need her to add (please) Lily Allen as an honourary Aussie because of that pic.. And link it.. :naughty: agree?? Yesh? No??

OK so I didn't like her much last year, if at all, but she's growing on me. *blames DC*:mf_rosetinted:

WOOHOO SD !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!! :kachinga Welcome back ... :wink2

Oh & ... who is that a photo of ?? :blink

I quoted you before I saw that SD answered.

Well, I'm gonna head off and finish watching this tv show... its about a man in China who has this massive tumour and they're just cut off 5kg...

I saw that. :tears: So sad. I had tears.

Zen is a dog, Nailey is a cat :naughtylmfao:

Yep :biggrin2 That's why I bought them from that store - free engraving

*reminds you to remind me to coughsmirkcoughcoughsneezefartcough*

Goodnight all! :huglove: huglvoe hugkove huglive etc etc

I love the pic. It's iconic. If Liz comes past we need her to add (please) Lily Allen as an honourary Aussie because of that pic.. And link it.. :naughty: agree?? Yesh? No??

OK so I didn't like her much last year, if at all, but she's growing on me. *blames DC*:mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight all! :huglove: huglvoe hugkove huglive etc etc

Black snakes are good, as they are territorial they keep all the other way more venomous snakes away !:punk:

Haha ! I always liked Lily Allen *pbs* .... she'd be a cool honourary ! :groovy:

G'night Kelz ... *juglove* :naughty:

Yep :biggrin2: That's why I bought them from that store - free engraving!

That's cool! Now no-one can steal them...

You don't have to ask me twice. :das:

I saw that. :tears: So sad. I had tears.

Dunno how big exactly, but apparently it was huge... my worry is that the kids will either play in that area or they'll chase it, because they play around there a lot...

Didn't think so, but thought I'd ask anyways...

Twas sad... I hope they did the other side of his face...

Black snakes are good, as they are territorial they keep all the other way more venomous snakes away!

Very true, but I'm concerned the kids will chase it if comes out of the wood pile...

I was pretty worried when he said a huge snake, cause I automatically thought of a king brown...

Flood affected areas are starting to lose the water, but the fires are a bit of a worry... some of the areas in Vic are in danger today cause the wind conditions are the same as they were on Black Saturday... hopefully the containment lines will hold, but haven't heard anything yet...

Black snakes are good, as they are territorial they keep all the other way more venomous snakes away !:punk

Haha ! I always liked Lily Allen *pbs* .... she'd be a cool honourary ! :groovy

G'night Kelz ... *juglove* naughty:

I don't like snakes, but that's good to know. :thumb_yello:

Lily was on 20-01 last night. It was the moment when she got trashed and told Elton John "F - You". I lol'd. But apparently they are friendly still. *awws*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuQBC_kSWg

Juglove!

:sneaky2Hmm . Lily Allen as an honourary. I find her very tiresome and irritating.

But it's your country.

Awww. :roftl: Maybe it's different for us since she doesn't embarass our country. :naughty:

Flood affected areas are starting to lose the water, but the fires are a bit of a worry... some of the areas in Vic are in danger today cause the wind conditions are the same as they were on Black Saturday... hopefully the containment lines will hold, but haven't heard anything yet...

oh dear :no: i hope the situation gets better soon.. its being going a few weeks now. *blows some love across the ditch*

Twas sad... I hope they did the other side of his face...

I don't think they did. From what I read they offered to only remove the tumours because it was life threatening, and the excess skin is something he'll have to live with/pay for himself. :tears:

And she's a bit of a bogan... she'd fit in well! :naughty:

Yes she would :punk:

Oh, and doesn't Mika hate her?? He's all "TEAM ELTON". I bet it's over the Allen/John thing, since he wants Reggie to invite him over for tea :das: Oh, we know what that means.. and he's jealous of her third nipple.

hello neighbours :bye

hows the fires/floods going?

Heya Neighbour! Well, it's not as windy here as they were predicting. But every now and then the house has a little shake. The poor gazebo out the back that the cats like to laze around in has taken a severe beating this summer. Must buy a new one for the furbabehs.

How you going over there??

I haven't checked the news yet, hopefully it's doing ok.

Lily was on 20-01 last night. It was the moment when she got trashed and told Elton John "F - You". I lol'd. But apparently they are friendly still. *awws*

Juglove!

Awww. :roftl: Maybe it's different for us since she doesn't embarass our country. :naughty:

I saw that!!! :naughty:

I think what Elton said to her was a wee bit bitchy... true, but bitchy...

I don't think they did. From what I read they offered to only remove the tumours because it was life threatening, and the excess skin is something he'll have to live with/pay for himself. :tears:

Yes she would :punk:

Oh, and doesn't Mika hate her?? He's all "TEAM ELTON". I bet it's over the Allen/John thing, since he wants Reggie to invite him over for tea :das: Oh, we know what that means.. and he's jealous of her third nipple.

I haven't checked the news yet, hopefully it's doing ok.

Oh well, hopefully he gets a better quality of life...

I didn't know if he did or not.. I read a story on here that he fangirled over her and she made some bitchy comment... I didn't think it was true, but I guess if it is, Lily totally stole Martin to get at him! :naughty:

I haven't seen any stuff about it on the news... hopefully it's all good...

IYes she would :punk:

Hang on.. What happened between Lily and Elton? I should know about this! :naughty:

I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow! :groovy:

Dunno how big exactly, but apparently it was huge... my worry is that the kids will either play in that area or they'll chase it, because they play around there a lot...

Very true, but I'm concerned the kids will chase it if comes out of the wood pile...

I was pretty worried when he said a huge snake, cause I automatically thought of a king brown...

Fair enough Teegs ... we always keep the grass cut around the house so that we can SEE what might be there ... & it disturbs me that Mondo finds snakes & goannas curious ... :sneaky2:

Haha ! True ...

Juglove!

Awww. :roftl : Maybe it's different for us since she doesn't embarass our country. :naughty :

:roftl: Huglvoe !

Don't worry, I just googled it. Nice one Elton. :naughty:

I do like Lily Allen's music a lot, but what he said was pretty true.

What did Elton say ?? :blink:

EDIT: Hello All !! *waves*

Edited by happikali

Well, there is that :naughty:

Over here she seems to have taken over from Amy Winehouse as the papers' favourite drunken loudmouth.

I think she was the one who shunned Mika - up until then he seemed to think she was a good singer.

There is a hamper of mysterious good on my kitchen counter. When I came home my dad questioned me about it, but it wasn't there when I left, and it was there when he woke up. He has spent the day philophosising about who and where it came from. He's rested on that he won it, but didn't enter for it, and someone came and delivered it to our kitchen counter. I dug threw it and categorised the items. Some new and random, some quite out of date and some open and half eaten. WTF. I just don't know. Someone came into our house and left us a hamper of random goods.

The pistachios taste nice though. I hope they're not poisoned.

I thought it was your's :naughty :

:roftl: Hahah !!! I was gonna say the same thing OKD !!

Oh yes - I'd forgotten that :lmfao:

In that case: NO LILY ALLEN :thumbdown:

:sneaky2: Don't blame her for your bad memory .... :naughty:

There is a hamper of mysterious good on my kitchen counter. When I came home my dad questioned me about it, but it wasn't there when I left, and it was there when he woke up. He has spent the day philophosising about who and where it came from. He's rested on that he won it, but didn't enter for it, and someone came and delivered it to our kitchen counter. I dug threw it and categorised the items. Some new and random, some quite out of date and some open and half eaten. WTF. I just don't know. Someone came into our house and left us a hamper of random goods.

OOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooooo ...... :das:

*philosophizing :wink2:

I really, really hope she has left those immature years and that kind of foolish behaviour behind her, because I love her music.

Please sober up and get real Lilly, don’t waste your talent!

Oh and what does bogan means?:wink2:

Don't worry, I just googled it. Nice one Elton. :naughty:

I do like Lily Allen's music a lot, but what he said was pretty true.

Agree!:wink2:

Have you guys never heard of Santa?:mf_rosetinted:

A bit delayed maybe, but there's a long flight to Australia!