Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Hahahahahaah !!!

I mentioned earlier .... 'more about that later' ...... :naughty:

I have a friend .... who is a guy ... who in my mind is absolutely beautiful ... (including good looking :wink2: ) ....

........ want more info ... ??? :naughty::das:

:lmfao: are you setting me up with someone?? :roftl:

What's he like? *zhhz*

BTW ... interesting that FD has logged in ... just when we're talking about ...

HOT AUSSIE GUYS ..... FD !!! :naughty::roftl:

:lmfao:

Yeah, Frekkiekins :wub2: Always knows when there's hot guys abound..

Listen .. dont listen to the rumours man! :roftl:

You know my feelings on hot aussie guys .. all toned , tanned , with long blonde hair .. remember the shows we get over here!

Home and away ....

Neighbours ...

I rest my case ...

It was only when I started to talk to Kelzy that I realised ... my world was false

:boxed:

:lmfao: are you setting me up with someone?? :roftl:

What's he like? *zhhz*

:naughty: Well, actually ... it did start with StuckZ .... you know ... :wink2:

However .... come to think of it ....

hhmmmm .... :das:

After all ... he is 32 .... :wink2:

I've just noticed your signature Kelzy.. Are you going to see Lily Allen? I'm so jealous! When I found out about it all of the tickets were sold out and the Melbourne gigs are at the Forum, aren't they? I think that's over 18.

Yep SD !! I was also thinking ... hmmm ... musician/artists ... & sometimes, non-bogan surfers .... they love nature & dawn ... some even read books !!! :roftl:

MMmmmm ... gotta love an interesting,intelligent schmexy surfer ... :das::naughty:

EDIT: Having said that ... I've always fallen for the artistic types ... *blush* ... & now I've found one that ALSO surfs !!! :roftl:

Funny you should mention reading books. Mr. :das: reads at least two a week. It's amazing! But at the same time he isn't really overly booky and antisocial and everyone just respects him because he knows so much from of all the reading.

You know my feelings on hot aussie guys .. all toned , tanned , with long blonde hair .. remember the shows we get over here!

Home and away ....

Neighbours ...

I rest my case ...

It was only when I started to talk to Kelzy that I realised ... my world was false

:lmfao:

Funny you should mention reading books. Mr. :das: reads at least two a week. It's amazing! But at the same time he isn't really overly booky and antisocial and everyone just respects him because he knows so much from of all the reading.

Awwww ... sounds like my fella ... !!! :biggrin2:

My favourite kind :naughty:

It worked out well for you :das:

I've just noticed your signature Kelzy.. Are you going to see Lily Allen? I'm so jealous! When I found out about it all of the tickets were sold out and the Melbourne gigs are at the Forum, aren't they? I think that's over 18.

Yeah Forum is over 18. They sold out fast, a second one was released this morning (when they went on sale)

(I'm going too :das:)

Home and away ....

Neighbours ...

I rest my case ...

Frekkie!!! how are you??

:lmfao: I shattered your hunky speedo dreams!!! haahahahhahahahahahaaa!!

Sorry about that. But if you stick around you'll realise I was lying..

:naughty Well, actually ... it did start with StuckZ .... you know ... :wink2

However .... come to think of it ....

hhmmmm .... :das

After all ... he is 32 .... :wink2

Ohhh.. I'm listening. :naughty:

Yep! :punk: *yawns* had to get up at 8:30am to buy them at 9am :naughty:

They sold out faster than I expected them to. And yep, Forum is over 18. The Sydney ones were all ages I think. Should be great!! Bec and DC are going too. We'll take lots of photos. Do you want a souvenir?

Yeah Forum is over 18. They sold out fast, a second one was released this morning (when they went on sale)

Awesome!

Yep! :punk: *yawns* had to get up at 8:30am to buy them at 9am :naughty:

They sold out faster than I expected them to. And yep, Forum is over 18. The Sydney ones were all ages I think. Should be great!! Bec and DC are going too. We'll take lots of photos. Do you want a souvenir?

No thanks, it's alright. But I do want to see lots of pictures! :naughty:

I'm off to bed now. Na-night!

Actuallyyyyyyyyyy .. all through the 80s I watched all the shows .. I even used to video record them

I found this 7" vinyl last weekend funny enough

The brits have a very fond loving of aussie land .. many a tad warped and not right at times mind you :naughty:

:roftl:

I love that song. Heyyyy Mow Nahhh..

Yeah, a tad warped.. You think we have spiders in our beds and snakes in our cars, and.. and... and.. Kangaroos as pets!!

well, some of us do actually. :naughty:

:sneaky2: Becster nesta rock says: "I think I'll go to bed" :rolls_eyes:

You're dialing 9 now.

Awesome!

No thanks, it's alright. But I do want to see lots of pictures! :naughty:

I'm off to bed now. Na-night!

Good night! There will lots of pics ft. DC and his 8 megapixels nose pore shots.

Oh, really ??? :roftl:

Well, I saw him today ... & just happened to mention that I chat to a girl in Portugal who want's to know where all the good looking guys in Aussie are .... :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :sneaky2: Bro's before Ho's Hk. :tongue2:

:das:

Oh, I recently made the decision to try and become one of those people :naughty: I took out 8 random books from te library on Friday :biggrin2:

:das:

Hi & bye everyone : bye:....is mum's birthday so I must be off but just wanted to say hello!:wub2:

OKD: yes I do like Vampire Weekend....I finally looked at my e-mails :wink2:

*gropes Kelzy* :huglove:

Tanya!!! :boing: hello dearie

Hi all!

Haven't been on for a few days. How's you all?

I probably should be doing my homework, but 'sif that's gonna happen...

I'm celebrating, cos I got into the musical I tried out for! (so what if it's only a chorus part... I didn't really want to be the perverse old lady anyways...lol)

Which musical ( sorry if you've said before)

Okay, a small development in the :das: arena today.

In English extension (where I had another perfect opportunity, but wimped out yet again) we were sitting there listening to the teacher and writing some things down. And he rested his foot against mine, and left it there for about half the lesson. And he must have known that it was my foot because I was the only one sitting across the table! : shocked: :biggrin2:

But then I tried to catch his eye but he wouldn't look up from his book! : thumbdown:

I know it's a rather small accomplishment. But at least it's something! :naughty:

Well - it's a start. Try sitting next to him next time.

Home and away ....

Neighbours ...

I rest my case ...

Barry Humphries? Rolf Harris? Are they not Australian men too? :naughty:

Oh, I recently made the decision to try and become one of those people :naughty: I took out 8 random books from te library on Friday :biggrin2:

Step 2 : now try reading some of them :wink2:

Barry Humphries? Rolf Harris? Are they not Australian men too? :naughty:

Step 2 : now try reading some of them :wink2:

:naughty: YES THEY ARE SILV !!!!

However ... FD is too young to find them more interesting than the soaps .... :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Sorry FD ... :blush-anim-cl:

Barry Humphries is a legend :wub2: .. anyways isnt he a women??

Wouldnt call him "hunky" mind you :naughty:

Ohh back to the aussie thread!!!

<takes bean bag and makes self at home>

OOPS !!!!

FD ... please ignore my last post .... :blush-anim-cl:

:huglove:

:naughty: YES THEY ARE SILV !!!!

However ... FD is too young to find them more interesting than the soaps .... :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

But there's Harold and Lou in "Neighbours" :blink:

Maybe he only has eyes for the hunks and doesn't see the rest :wink2:

YES THEY ARE SILV !!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww you could never upset me :wub2:

The aussie soaps are legendary!! :shocked:

Every day , school was neighbours , then i graduated into home and away :naughty:

Young doctors (that was my grans)

Does RBSKY still post?

Yes Im backkkkkkkkkkkkk , good morning , good evening and good night :thumb_yello:

Spring is coming I feel it