The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Thank goodnesss for some rain at last :thumb_yello:

Excep rain = cold, which is weird after days of hear

You've all been quiet for ages - I thought it must be the heat :naughty:

Tonight its more so though, normally there's more than 1 post between when I posted and when SD posted

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excep rain = cold, which is weird after days of hear

Tonight its more so though, normally there's more than 1 post between when I posted and when SD posted

Well you'll just have to do what we do in the Oldlings and talk to yourself :roftl:

MQ?? Hell no. There's too much still. :shocked:

StuckZ, I'll be needing to see a pic of your brother. Bec and I are going to paper, rock, scissors over him. :naughty:

Teegs, awesome comp, Thanks!!

Hey all. It's nice and cold and WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groovy::punk:

MQ?? Hell no. There's too much still. :shocked:

StuckZ, I'll be needing to see a pic of your brother. Bec and I are going to paper, rock, scissors over him. :naughty:

Kelzeeee! :huglove:

Just going to work :thumbdown:

Kelzeeee! huglove:

Just going to work :thumbdown

Morning Silvzy!!! :huglove: How's the peepers?

:shocked: How did I get to more posts than you?

:roftl: Because I've been rare. And you are one of the mega quick repliers that post in the Oldlings, thus making it impossible for people like me to keep up. :naughty:

Morning aussie types

Im bouncing around the MFC , just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiii :thumb_yello:

Good Moroning Mr D!! hiiiiiiiii!!!

You sure your not stopping by to place a bid on StuckZs brother too :fisch:

We might need to upgrade from P/R/S to Broadmeadows Monopoly.

You've all been quiet for ages - I thought it must be the heat :naughty:

It's actually very cool tonight. Today there was a cool breeze and I wore my jumper! :shocked:

There was a fire up on a hill quite near my house today but they contained it pretty quickly. We could smell the smoke at school though and everyone was a little worried.

Hey Ladies and Fred. Guess what I'm doing right now????

:woot_jump::woot_jump: Typing this to you on my very own tiny little new netbook that I just bought today!!!!!

:punk:

Sorry, just a tiny bit excited here, although I'm having a little bit of fun with these tiny keys. It means I really can't type very fast, and I'm going to have to ask you to please excuse typos:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and it's blue!

How did I get to more posts than you?

Um, but being a postwhore.

Typing this to you on my very own tiny little new netbook that I just bought today!!!!!

Sorry, just a tiny bit excited here, although I'm having a little bit of fun with these tiny keys. It means I really can't type very fast, and I'm going to have to ask you to please excuse typos

Oh and it's blue!

WooO! Yay! :groovy: What's his/her name? :biggrin2:

Today my friend's car got hit by a psycho who totally cut infront of us, and he just drove away :thumbdown:

Um, but being a postwhore.

WooO! Yay! :groovy: What's his/her name? :biggrin2:

Today my friend's car got hit by a psycho who totally cut infront of us, and he just drove away :thumbdown:

Her name's a secret.

:thumbdown:for psycho drivers:thumbdown:

Edited by chickadee

:woot_jump::woot_jump: Typing this to you on my very own tiny little new netbook that I just bought today!!!!!

:punk:

Sorry, just a tiny bit excited here, although I'm having a little bit of fun with these tiny keys. It means I really can't type very fast, and I'm going to have to ask you to please excuse typos:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and it's blue!

Awesome! We're all getting those at school, except apparently we're a povo school, so they're putting Ubuntu (free Linux based operating system) on them, instead of paying licensing for windows...lol :naughty:

The tiny keyboard is okay for me, cos I two-finger type (like a maniac, though, might I add...)

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! :woot_jump:

Good luck Tegan!!!! :thumb_yello:

Or spam the thread with lots of pictures :wink2:

Who does that? :mf_rosetinted:

Typing this to you on my very own tiny little new netbook that I just bought today!!!!!

Sorry, just a tiny bit excited here, although I'm having a little bit of fun with these tiny keys. It means I really can't type very fast, and I'm going to have to ask you to please excuse typos

Oh and it's blue!

It sounds great - and lets you on forum more :wink2:

Today my friend's car got hit by a psycho who totally cut infront of us, and he just drove away

Did you get their number? :shocked: I hate dangerous drivers!!! :furious:

Her name's a secret.

:thumbdown:for psycho drivers

Awww, tell usssssssssssss!

I know :thumbdown: And for disohnest bastards who **** off without stopping.

OK Ive left our bed covered in folded washing and my husband wants to go to bed, so im going to have to say goodnight.

Wtf? Isn't he capable of putting it away himself?

Awesome! We're all getting those at school, except apparently we're a povo school, so they're putting Ubuntu (free Linux based operating system) on them, instead of paying licensing for windows...lol

The tiny keyboard is okay for me, cos I two-finger type (like a maniac, though, might I add...)

Wow! That's awesome!

Did you get their number? I hate dangerous drivers!!!

Nope :mad3: He TOTALLY cut infront of us, we were driving like 30km/h on the main road around the uni and he sped out (from a stop) out of a carpark entrance, directly across us. Completely ridiculous driving, he almost hit the car in front of us too, it was that busy/sooo much not his turn to go on the road, sheesh. And we had no way of knowing he would do that, he was STOPPED and then suddenly decided to zoom out when we were like a metre from his crossing. and then he just drove off. And we were all ":shocked:" The people at the bus stop right next to it were also like ":shocked:WTF?" And no one got his number at all :no: He just had a crappy old yellow car. And my friend has a BRAND NEW expensive car. It's like 3 months old. And now it has a discusting yellow dent/scrape on her mangled bumper.

Nope :mad3: He TOTALLY cut infront of us, we were driving like 30km/h on the main road around the uni and he sped out (from a stop) out of a carpark entrance, directly across us. Completely ridiculous driving, he almost hit the car in front of us too, it was that busy/sooo much not his turn to go on the road, sheesh. And we had no way of knowing he would do that, he was STOPPED and then suddenly decided to zoom out when we were like a metre from his crossing. and then he just drove off. And we were all ":shocked:" The people at the bus stop right next to it were also like ":shocked:WTF?" And no one got his number at all :no: He just had a crappy old yellow car. And my friend has a BRAND NEW expensive car. It's like 3 months old. And now it has a discusting yellow dent/scrape on her mangled bumper.

That is awful!! At least you were not hurt - but if your insurance is

anything like ours, your friend will have to pay for the damage because

no-one got his number!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I'm knackered... no long MQs today for me :naughty:

MQ?? Hell no. There's too much still. :shoced:

:shocked:

big competition!

well, if you want to see him, get to my Ass Book, look at my friends... he's there -- first name starts with a "P" and surname is the same as mine. (not going to post his full name on here:naughty:) -- his profile pic is of him, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if any of you pretty gals added him. :naughty: