The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Hello!

The athletics carnival was good, but I'm now pretty darn sunburnt. :thumbdown:

I'm presuming the storyline is the same, since the Musical is based on the book :naughty:

Haven't finished, about halfway through. Its a good read

Okay. Well you'll find out about the water thing. :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

The athletics carnival was good, but I'm now pretty darn sunburnt. :thumbdown:

Okay. Well you'll find out about the water thing. :wink2:

Look forward to it. I'm at the Emerald City bit now

Just thought I'd rant a little bit more ...

Not only didnt they do the things they were asked to do, but almost every light in the house was on. All the kitchen lights,the loungeroom, the bathroom and one of the brothers room (which he leaves on all the time)

And it was the middle of the day when they left

Anyways... shopping time for me now

Argh!! :shocked:

I just got an email.

Hi there

Congratulations, you are one of 20 lucky people who have been placed on the door list for Ben Lee’s iTunes Live From Sydney show on Tuesday! You and a guest will need to be at the below location no later than 8:45pm on Tuesday. Please let us know if you can’t make the show – we’ve been inundated with requests, so we have lots of fans eager to fill your place if you can’t make it.

Ben Lee iTunes Live From Sydney – Tuesday 10th March

Show at 9pm, please be there no later than 8:45pm

Apple Store

367 George St

Sydney

Entry restricted to yourself and one guest

And I don't think I'm gonna be able to go! :tears:

(I live in Townsville)

Not fair! I love Ben Lee (first artist I'd ever had an obsession about...:naughty:)

But... I have no assessment due monday, tuesday or wednesday, so it is possible. I just need to figure out how to convince parents... =\

*edit*

Mum said maybe...

Edited by bonzaboy

Hello all !! :huglove::bye:

I'm scarce atm 'cos my b/f's son is visiting for a week ... & we haven't seen him since 2004 !! *shocked*

OKD & Kelz: :lmfao: at your comments to me ... :sneaky2::naughty:

TAN: WB !!!! :wub2:

StuckZ: Awwwwww ..... :blush-anim-cl:

I hope yooz are all happy !

Hello all !! :huglove: : bye:

I'm scarce atm 'cos my b/f's son is visiting for a week ... & we haven't seen him since 2004 !! *shocked*

OKD & Kelz: :lmfao: at your comments to me ... : sneaky2::naughty:

TAN: WB !!!! :wub2:

StuckZ: Awwwwww ..... :blush-anim-cl:

I hope yooz are all happy !

:sneaky2: And hello to you too HK

:bye:

Hiya Tanya :bye:

Good grief - was that not where the fires were? :shocked:

They are really getting it bad!!

Hi Wendi!

Yep it sure is.....but the tremor wasn't too bad! Just enough to knock a couple of ornaments down, nothing serious :thumb_yello:

Well at least it's gone from heat wave to bl**dy cold :naughty:

aaawww HK, I missed your welcome back....I'm sorry :huglove:

I had a sudden brain wave....it must have been Teegs that put Paul Stanley in the tags!

I can't believe this, I missed out on the second Lily Allen concert as well. That's what happens when you leave it up to people that don't like to get up early :mad3: ....and the cheapest French & Saunders tix are $99.90 :shocked:

Oh, half time is over....back to the footy for me! *slaps OKD for groaning*

by for now all :wub2:

Hi Wendi!

Yep it sure is.....but the tremor wasn't too bad! Just enough to knock a couple of ornaments down, nothing serious :thumb_yello:

That's a relief - there was apparently a small tremor in England - deep

underground - less than 2.5 on the Reichter scale!! We have an earth

quake building in Comrie, in Perthshire - where I grew up!! It is built on a fault line!! The building records any movement of the earth's plates!!

Hello all :huglove:

Are all the Vics ok after the earth tremor?

So it was a tremor? It scared the cats a bit, and made me startle. Afterall its not everyday your house shakes. But I couldn't find anything online confirming it

I can't believe this, I missed out on the second Lily Allen concert as well. That's what happens when you leave it up to people that don't like to get up early :mad3: ....and the cheapest French & Saunders tix are $99.90 :shocked:

Ebay? *smth*

If you buy tickets close to the dates of the concert (about a week or so before) you can sometimes pick them up cheaper than the price they went for as people try to get some money back. But not always

Edited by soangel

I come on - and Happi leaves :tears : :crybaby :

:sneaky2 :

Awww sorry Wendi ... the phone rang & a dear g/f needed a natter ... :wink2::huglove:

Hi Wendi!

Yep it sure is.....but the tremor wasn't too bad! Just enough to knock a couple of ornaments down, nothing serious :thumb_yello :

Well at least it's gone from heat wave to bl**dy cold :naughty :

Golly Gosh !! That's all you need ... :sneaky2:

aaawww HK, I missed your welcome back....I'm sorry :huglove :

I had a sudden brain wave....it must have been Teegs that put Paul Stanley in the tags!

I can't believe this, I missed out on the second Lily Allen concert as well. That's what happens when you leave it up to people that don't like to get up early :mad3 : ....and the cheapest French & Saunders tix are $99.90 :shocked :

by for now all :wub2:

Your welcome Tan ... :wub2: .... poo about both concerts ... :thumbdown:

*groans about the footy too* :naughty:

That's a relief - there was apparently a small tremor in England - deep

underground - less than 2.5 on the Reichter scale!! We have an earth

quake building in Comrie, in Perthshire - where I grew up!! It is built on a fault line!! The building records any movement of the earth's plates!!

OMG you poor thing! Do you have many tremors? Ours measured 4.8!

So it was a tremor? It scared the cats a bit, and made me startle. Afterall its not everyday your house shakes. But I couldn't find anything online confirming it

Ebay? *smth*

If you buy tickets close to the dates of the concert (about a week or so before) you can sometimes pick them up cheaper than the price they went for as people try to get some money back. But not always

Yeah, I might give it a go closer to the date.....I flicked it over to sky news at 3/4 time and they said it measured 4.8.

OKD: Guess who is supporting P!nk on the first half of her tour.....FAKER!

Yeah, I might give it a go closer to the date.....I flicked it over to sky news at 3/4 time and they said it measured 4.8.

News reports are filtering through now about it... its unreal, we don't get those types of things here, even if its only a little mild tremor

Edited by soangel

Tanya - no, we just get the odd mild tremor - hardly enough to

really notice!! I really feel for folk who stay in major earthquake

spots - like Japan - must be terrifying!! :shocked:

Happi :huglove: You are back!!! :wub2:

This is the link: http://www.thebrooke.org but I understand that they don't take on students for placements but will accept volunteers.

http://www.thebrooke.org/content.asp?id=307 no volunteers :naughty: and also it's a London-based group so it would have been difficult. AAA is Perth-based :biggrin2: But I still haven't heard back from them.

Pterodactyl :floor:

What?

It's still funny

It really, really is.

Did no one watch my sleepwalking dog video? Because that is also still funny. Ohmygosh, I can't stop watching it.

Argh!!

I just got an email.

And I don't think I'm gonna be able to go!

(I live in Townsville)

Not fair! I love Ben Lee (first artist I'd ever had an obsession about...)

But... I have no assessment due monday, tuesday or wednesday, so it is possible. I just need to figure out how to convince parents... =\

*edit*

Mum said maybe...

OH MYGOSH! YOU HAVE TO! CONVINCE YOUR MUM! ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!

I can't believe this, I missed out on the second Lily Allen concert as well. That's what happens when you leave it up to people that don't like to get up early ....and the cheapest French & Saunders tix are $99.90

Oh, now that you bring it up, I guess it's a good time for me to brag about how I now have tickets to Dylan Moran, Ross Noble and British India. And about how The Grates announced their forthcoming Australian tour and that next week I will also possess Grates tickets. :biggrin2:

*groans*

OKD: Guess who is supporting P!nk on the first half of her tour.....FAKER!

Ooooooohhhhhh! Guess who I'm seeing in May ... The Grates! :naughty: I hope Faker tours this year too though. And Something with Numbers.

Hi Silv !!! :woot_jump:

:bye:

Too late - I had gone by then

[

Glad you're pleased about that :thumb_yello:

News reports are filtering through now about it... its unreal, we don't get those types of things here, even if its only a little mild tremor*

I've been in a 5.2 earthquake - in Sheffield (England) of all places, though the epicentre was in North Wales- the whole building moved. And I told the people in the office it had been an earthquake, but nobody believed me until it was on the news. They thought it was just a very heavy lorry passing by :roftl: