The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ... timing ... :rolls_eyes:

Well gals ... I'm off to bed ... have a good one (whosoever enters this thread before I next do) ... :huglove::bye:

Goodnight (?) Happi :huglove:

I've been in a 5.2 earthquake - in Sheffield (England) of all places, though the epicentre was in North Wales- the whole building moved. And I told the people in the office it had been an earthquake, but nobody believed me until it was on the news. They thought it was just a very heavy lorry passing by :roftl:

I thought it was a truck... until I remembered that I'm pretty sure the size of a truck it would take to shake the house has never ever gone down my road :naughty:

morning Silver (if your around)

its 6:12 am and I am up and sipping coffee in the attempt to wake up for work. Its going to be a caffiene day

I thought it was a truck... until I remembered that I'm pretty sure the size of a truck it would take to shake the house has never ever gone down my road :naughty:

morning Silver (if your around)

its 6:12 am and I am up and sipping coffee in the attempt to wake up for work. Its going to be a caffiene day

Missed you :sad:

Hope the caffeine works/worked :thumb_yello:

Missed you :sad:

Hope the caffeine works/worked :thumb_yello:

Shame... maybe tomorrow morning before I leave for work then :wink2:

It worked, I'm wide awake still and plotting the best course to the airport (have to take relos of mine there this afternoon, their paying petrol)

Good afternoon everyone. *inserts affection* :sneaky2::huglove::boing::das: <<That should cover it.

I didn't feel the tremor. I'm too far west.

I got my licence renewed yesterday. Finally the picture looks like me. *pbs* The original was some blonde girl I barely remember being.

Bec, havent you got citylink on yet??

Bec, havent you got citylink on yet??

I do, but I hate to use it, unless it works out that it will be heaps cheaper, heaps quicker and I need the time, or dads paying.

In the end it didn't matter anyway, since they got a lift in with someone else. Shame though, I was in the mood for a long drive. Now I'll have to find something else to occupy myself with for the rest of the day

Hiya Kelz & Bec ! :hoglode: :huglove::naughty:

This is just a quicky ... hope yooz are all well ... I'll be back later ! :bye:

Hey HK

Hi OKD !!

Oh ... and I'm only slightly jellus about Dylan Moran ....

Hello HK :naughty:

:das: I wasn't even a "fan" when I agreed to go, but my friend is positively obsessed, and that night (last weekend) I went over and watched season one and two of blackbooks :naughty:

Yes - I'm just going to sit here and admire Mika's ... shoes

copiadimika530.jpg

:lmfao:

Are there people in that one ... I hadn't noticed

:lmfao:

Hello HK :naughty:

:das: I wasn't even a "fan" when I agreed to go, but my friend is positively obsessed, and that night (last weekend) I went over and watched season one and two of blackbooks :naughty:

:roftl: I LOVE BLACKBOOKS !!! :lmao:

Having a bit of a dinner party tonight ... & we're gonna play games afterwards ... so, I'll be on & off ... :wink2::bye: