The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, now that you bring it up, I guess it's a good time for me to brag about how I now have tickets to Dylan Moran, Ross Noble and British India. And about how The Grates announced their forthcoming Australian tour and that next week I will also possess Grates tickets.

*groans*

Ooooooohhhhhh! Guess who I'm seeing in May ... The Grates! I hope Faker tours this year too though. And Something with Numbers.

Bite me pee wee troggy :naughty:

Glad you're pleased about that

The colder the better :wink2:

Good afternoon everyone. *inserts affection* :sneaky2::huglove::boing::das: <<That should cover it.

You missed the most important one.....how could you?

:mf_boff:

Sorry Tan I forgot the boff. :doh:

I see you both tried to revive the thread, but gave up very quickly. :roftl:

You will notice that I was nice and did not slap you....I'm not feeling myself :naughty:

Nope, I don't give up / in that easy....I just went to get a drink and brought it straight back....I knew you would show up as soon as I said I was leaving :roftl:

As for reviving the thread, I'm not sure about giving you lot mouth to mouth thank you very much....unless some cute aussie guys have signed up in my absence...then I may reconsider :naughty:

You will notice that I was nice and did not slap you....I'm not feeling myself :naughty:

Nope, I don't give up / in that easy....I just went to get a drink and brought it straight back....I knew you would show up as soon as I said I was leaving :roftl:

As for reviving the thread, I'm not sure about giving you lot mouth to mouth thank you very much....unless some cute aussie guys have signed up in my absence...then I may reconsider :naughty:

:lmfao:

I'm not feeling myself either, maybe later though.

Why not? You've given everyone else mouth to mouth. :das:

We really need to get the Aussie thread pumping again! Does anybody wish to discuss something completely random? *looks in Oakie Doke's direction*

*looks around frantically for a conversation topic*

Gee, aren't the Grates FANTASTIC?? Their show is going to be SO ****ING AWESOME!

So, the reason I am here now is because I WAS practicing my ukulele, and then I decided I sound fantastic enough to warrant sharing my skills with everyone, so I went to make a video and then Margaret BARGED in without knocking to ask if I could unscrew her torch so she could put the new batteries in. And she said she might need me to screw it back up again so I am on a break again to avoid that re-occurance :fisch:

These could possibly be repeats..

s640x480-1.jpg

:wub2:

s640x480.png

:shocked:

Bite me pee wee troggy

*bites you*

I'll see your Tony and raise you a Paul who is looking very angelic

36341.jpg

:lmfao: *groans*

:roftl: I LOVE BLACKBOOKS !!! :lmao:

Having a bit of a dinner party tonight ... & we're gonna play games afterwards ... so, I'll be on & off ... :wink2::bye:

Me too. Now :naughty:

And JEEZ. GREAT! My dad just came home. And he just loves barging into my room unannounced every 30 seconds. I'm just going to have to cut the version where Margaret walks in, even though I made a tonne of mistakes in that one (one's I don't usually make!! :sneaky2:)

Gee, aren't the Grates FANTASTIC?? Their show is going to be SO ****ING AWESOME!

:shocked:

The Grates are the ones who sing '192020', aren't they? With the female singer?

You like? :naughty:

From what he told me on Thursday, it's :das:'s birthday tomorrow.

I'm not feeling myself either, maybe later though.

Why not? You've given everyone else mouth to mouth. :das:

hahahahahahaha....s**t, I walked right into that one :lmfao:

Shhhhh, don't tell everyone:naughty:

*looks around frantically for a conversation topic*

*bites you*

:lmfao: *groans*

I betcha I can lower the tone of any topic you come up with!

Speaking of which....the reason I logged back in! Patience is on Rockwiz tonight!

You like to bite people....you must have been a vampire ina previous life.....or this one :naughty:

I groan when I look at or think of Paul too :das:

*contributes briefly to keeping the thread alive*

*insert random conversation topic here*

Startling insight from you as always Ms. Becster *bows*:naughty:

Can you imagine? The NERVE! A kookaburra is LAUGHING at my only usable bit of ukulele playing. THAT BASTARD! :mad3:

The Grates are the ones who sing '192020', aren't they? With the female singer?

You like?

From what he told me on Thursday, it's :das:'s birthday tomorrow.

Yes! :biggrin2::groovy:

Gosh, his face an body don't go together :naughty: His face is far too cute for such a hot body :no:

Ooooh! Is he having a party? :das:

I betcha I can lower the tone of any topic you come up with!

Speaking of which....the reason I logged back in! Patience is on Rockwiz tonight!

You like to bite people....you must have been a vampire ina previous life.....or this one :naughty:

I groan when I look at or think of Paul too :das:

Ooooh, that's right! She mentioned that in the blog about the tour! what time is that?

Oh god :naughty:

Can you imagine? The NERVE! A kookaburra is LAUGHING at my only usable bit of ukulele playing. THAT BASTARD! :mad3:

You do realise that you're clinically insane? It's not really a question, more a statement of fact!

Wanna borrow my straight jacket :naughty:

Ooooh, that's right! She mentioned that in the blog about the tour! what time is that?

Oh god :naughty:

It finished here at 10:50pm and she did the second last song.....maybe around 10:40pm!

Yep I say that too! :das:

Gosh, his face an body don't go together :naughty: His face is far too cute for such a hot body :no:

Ooooh! Is he having a party? :das:

Aww. I think they go together very well. :naughty:

I don't think so. He's not really the partying type (neither am I though). But I think he said something about going to Melbourne for something, but I'm not sure if that was this weekend.

I seem to have misplaced the insane quote, but, yes please! Straight jackets sound like fun! But I'm sooo not - HE REALLY WAS LAUGHING AT ME! I WILL SHOW YOU! AND THEN I WILL HUNT THAT SLAG DOWN!

It finished here at 10:50pm and she did the second last song.....maybe around 10:40pm!

Yep I say that too! :das:

Okay, plently of time left :biggrin2:

Aww. I think they go together very well. :naughty:

I don't think so. He's not really the partying type (neither am I though). But I think he said something about going to Melbourne for something, but I'm not sure if that was this weekend.

:roftl:

At least you can say happy brithday to him on Monday as a fantastic conversation starter, what day do you have that English class again?

How far are you from Melbourne? Like how many hours? :blink:

I seem to have misplaced the insane quote, but, yes please! Straight jackets sound like fun! But I'm sooo not - HE REALLY WAS LAUGHING AT ME! I WILL SHOW YOU! AND THEN I WILL HUNT THAT SLAG DOWN!

Okay, plently of time left :biggrin2:

ZOMG WTF are you on :lmfao:

Perhaps a good thing that we didn't have these conversations before I invited you to stay :naughty:.......after all, there is only room for one loony in my house:roftl:

Dares you to prove the kookaburra is laughing at you!