The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Dell. And my computer totally konked it. Wouldn't turn on or anything. Then today I was going to call the repair place, but thought I'd give it one more try, and then now it works again :blink: But still the fan is EXTREMELY LOUD. The loudness that most normal people would go "omfg, that **** is going to explode any second, I'm going to turn it off now and walk away". But I'm not strong enough to do that...

Bahahahaha, congratulations on the crazy cat lady stream of thought.

Actually, Ambrose isn't even registered, I've just always been far too lazy to go down and do it.

I see your Adam (who is looking very dapper) and raise you a Luke who is cuddling with a doggy.

3275744546_b75b7bbf0e_o.jpg

:eek:

Re fan, it is probably just a bearing going - get it repaired.

Re pets, I have to ask, what sort of registration are you talking about? Do you have to register pets n Australia then? :blink:

I'll see your Craig Horner and raise you a Jensen Ackles

The-Gorgeous-Jensen-Ackles-jense-1.jpg

Tanya definitely wins with Jensen :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re pets, I have to ask, what sort of registration are you talking about? Do you have to register pets n Australia then? :blink:

Tanya definitely wins with Jensen :mf_lustslow:

Yep, you absolutely have to reigster your pets in Australia....I think they might even micro chip them now but I'm not sure if that's all pets!

Thank you *bows*

A gift for the woman with outstanding taste:

014887290.jpg

Yep, you absolutely have to reigster your pets in Australia....I think they might even micro chip them now but I'm not sure if that's all pets!

Thank you *bows*

A gift for the woman with outstanding taste:

014887290.jpg

This one wins - no contest :wub2:

Hi Tanya :huglove:

(Note to HK and Kelzy - now I've started typing hug;ove: )

OKD: Frank Woodley is on GNW tonight

Hello! How are you?

Leaving to watch Good News Week :naughty: .....and good, thanks for asking:wink2:

This one wins - no contest :wub2:

Hi Tanya :huglove:

(Note to HK and Kelzy - now I've started typing hug;ove: )

Oh no, not you too!

I'll see your Craig Horner and raise you a Jensen Ackles

The-Gorgeous-Jensen-Ackles-jense-1.jpg

Okay okay Jensen is very pretty... and he has a hot bod. Will need to find somebody to impossibly raise on that

Craig Horner's isn't too bad too look at, but I don't know, it just never seems to match the pretty boy face

craig_horner_shirtless_8.jpg

And yeah Silver, pets "have" to be registered. You get a fine if they catch them not registered, and its cheaper to get them registered if both microchipped and desexed (at our council, the difference is $100 + for non desexed, and less than 20 I think if desexed)

Re pets, I have to ask, what sort of registration are you talking about? Do you have to register pets n Australia then?

How much would that cost?

And yes, you are supposed to pay the council a yearly fee for each pet you have, or something. I guess it's so they can keep track of how many pets there are and how many are in each household. I don't know, I've never paid it :naughty:

I see your Luke and raise you a Roger Taylor (wearing tiger-skin trousers and an odd/pouty expression).

RogerTaylor22.jpg

I'll see your Jensen & raise you an Ian McShane ...

Younger ...

ian_mcshane.jpg

1173969100160_2630149_1ian_mcshane_.jpg

Older ...

270435Ian-McShane-Posters.jpg

271168Ian-McShane-Posters.jpg

Ok, ok ... so I'm ... 'mature' .... but

I'll see your Roger and Ian (and even throw in that Mika), and raise you an RPattz ft. apple pose.

48922_0001_122_747lo.jpg

After watching GNW, I have decided that I don't like Amanda Palmer! Sorry if there are any Amanda fans here!

Oh, yeah!! :mf_lustslow: Sorry, bit of a Jensen fan here:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Just for you CD! All credit for the pics go to Teegs:wub2:

2323098584_9aa13b1eb7-1.jpg

I'll see your Jensen & raise you an Ian McShane ...

Younger ...

1173969100160_2630149_1ian_mcshane_.jpg

Older ...

Ok, ok ... so I'm ... 'mature' .... but

I'm sorry HK, I don't know who that is!

Okay okay Jensen is very pretty... and he has a hot bod. Will need to find somebody to impossibly raise on that

Craig Horner's isn't too bad too look at, but I don't know, it just never seems to match the pretty boy face

craig_horner_shirtless_8.jpg

And yeah Silver, pets "have" to be registered. You get a fine if they catch them not registered, and its cheaper to get them registered if both microchipped and desexed (at our council, the difference is $100 + for non desexed, and less than 20 I think if desexed)

It's not bad though.....it doesn't raise but we'll say it matches!

And yes, you are supposed to pay the council a yearly fee for each pet you have, or something. I guess it's so they can keep track of how many pets there are and how many are in each household. I don't know, I've never paid it :naughty:

I'll see your Roger and Ian (and even throw in that Mika), and raise you an RPattz ft. apple pose.

48922_0001_122_747lo.jpg

Its for the upkeep of council pounds and such technically but also a way councils raise money (the upkeep of pounds I read in a FAQ once upon a time)

And Rpattz is a pretty one

It's not bad though.....it doesn't raise but we'll say it matches!

Raising on Jensen would be a hard one. I'm happy with matches :wink2:

Its for the upkeep of council pounds and such technically but also a way councils raise money (the upkeep of pounds I read in a FAQ once upon a time)

And Rpattz is a pretty one

Raising on Jensen would be a hard one. I'm happy with matches :wink2:

Ohhh, hmm, okay. I might consider it now :naughty:

And :lmfao: :lmfao:, I see we've finally figured out how to bring the thread back to life - hot guy betting :naughty:

Hey, who's heard of "daily booth"? It's kind of like twitter but with photos. You're supposed to upload a photo everyday, and you can comment on photos with photos and such. http://dailybooth.com/

I went ahead and made one http://dailybooth.com/biance/

And then went ahead and made Ambrose one too http://dailybooth.com/ambrose/

You are supposed to use a webcam though. I don't have one. It lets you use a normal camera (and I used my video camera photo function), but only for the main pictures, you have to use a webcam for comments and such. Sucks.

Ohhh, hmm, okay. I might consider it now

And :lmfao: , I see we've finally figured out how to bring the thread back to life - hot guy betting :naughty:

You are supposed to use a webcam though. I don't have one. It lets you use a normal camera (and I used my video camera photo function), but only for the main pictures, you have to use a webcam for comments and such. Sucks.

That we have... it does keep us posting in here. I'm trying to think of someone else whose pretty to post as well

:das:

Oh, we're building a case, well why didn't anybody say so?

56095_15_oct_2008_122_146lo.jpg

56156285ahmso11111200810831AM.jpg

7f00d53b.jpg

Very Pretty Rpattz. I think multiple Rpattz have to beat Jensen, right?

:rolls_eyes: Pfft ... do I have to see & raise with young movie stars ... :rolls_eyes : ...

Well, I shan't !! :roftl:

Armand Assante ...

6d56b2de.jpg

bee85e4c.jpg

e71165a2.jpg

5b781f76.jpg

Even if you youngens aren't interested ... some of our honouraries will be ... :wink2: