The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah Silver, pets "have" to be registered. You get a fine if they catch them not registered, and its cheaper to get them registered if both microchipped and desexed (at our council, the difference is $100 + for non desexed, and less than 20 I think if desexed)

I wish they'd do that in the UK - the place has too many cats

Rpattz wins : das:

Jensen easily beats Rpattz :sneaky2:

*faints from shock*

Ditto

Yeah yeah, that was like 4 years ago :sneaky2:

Exploding laptops (which was a slight exaggeration) was due to faulty batteries - nothing to do with fans.

I've done 100 a day before, I remember, when I was young and fangurlish, talking about my Mika family: Myself, Mika, and an even number of kiddies (I dislike odd numbers) ... I promised the first born son to Kelzay in marriage. [/color]

:blink::lmfao:

I'll see your Tony and raise you a Paul who is looking very angelic:

36341.jpg

*chokes*

...Hair....

Me too. Now :naughty:

The Grates are the ones who sing '192020', aren't they? With the female singer?

You like? :naughty:

From what he told me on Thursday, it's :das:'s birthday tomorrow.

Perfect opportunity! Give him a birthday lapdance!

Can you imagine? The NERVE! A kookaburra is LAUGHING at my only usable bit of ukulele playing. THAT BASTARD!

Kookaburras actually laugh? I thought that was just a dumb children's song. :naughty:

Gosh, his face an body don't go together aughty: His face is far too cute for such a hot body

That's what I thought too...it's still a :das: picture though,,,

You do realise that you're clinically insane? It's not really a question, more a statement of fact!

Wanna borrow my straight jacket

You'll have to get out of it first Tan :naughty:

I present: http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/oakie_doke/?action=view&current=BiancaIsAFantasticUkulelePlayer.flv

:cheerful_h4h: With only several mistakes! *pbs*

And, the original ... psht ... it's obvious my ukulele skills are FAR superior :

Wooowww! Your ukulele is pretty...and that song is hilarious!

How did you flood the inboxes? Have you been running around with a hosepipe?

That was so bad it was...bad. :rolls_eyes:

Wise choice, Bec. *sage nod*

Hello to everyone else. I've been kind of neglectful lately. *zhhz*

I think I vaguely remember you...have you been in here before? :naughty:

hello ozzers

Hello Nozzer!

I've been a bit rare over hte past couple of days cause we're looking after my uncle's little boy... his wife went nuts and had a car accident, and my uncle is pretty useless right now...

Wow...I hope they're OK Teegs...

Hey, who's heard of "daily booth"? It's kind of like twitter but with photos. You're supposed to upload a photo everyday, and you can comment on photos with photos and such. http://dailybooth.com/

I went ahead and made one http://dailybooth.com/biance/

And then went ahead and made Ambrose one too http://dailybooth.com/ambrose/

You are supposed to use a webcam though. I don't have one. It lets you use a normal camera (and I used my video camera photo function), but only for the main pictures, you have to use a webcam for comments and such. Sucks.

I would so sign up except that I lost my camera! :crybaby:

Easily.

Guess what everybody?!!!?!!!

I'm going to finally write up my report for Costa Rica. I was reading my journal last night and it is ****ING hilarious. Yes, so I am just going to copy it out and insert pictures. I'll do it on a travel blog site because it's easier with the pictures and captions and such.

Now watch her get halfway through and then go and procrastinate on something else. :naughty:

I never looked 12 *hmph*

Not when you actually were, at least...*zhhz*

Hey My Dear Aussies!! What's up?

CHARLOTTE! *huggles*

Yeah yeah, that was like 4 years ago

I heard about it happening about a year ago...

Before I get back to my homework.... Silverchair's Daniel Johns hates me and wants me to die .... guess why, everyone??

(well, him and everyone to whom I've gotten inboxes flooded....)

*thinks*

Why?

I have to get a tooth pulled tomorrow.

They'll have to give me a needle...I hate needles...

I'll swap you... you have a cyst pulled out, and I'll get the tooth pulled :naughty:...

Actually, I've been having a few dreams about the operation... it's Wednesday next week, though last night I had a different one... we were at a U2 concert, and both Bec and Melz knew someone working there, and they got backstage and I didn't... I managed to get a picture of Edge and Bono, but every time I went to take a pic of Adam the camera stopped working... and the weird thing is, at one stage Edge wasn't there, but Mikey was... :blink:

And as I seem to have done most of them here, I think it is only fitting that my 13,000th post should be in the Aussie thread too.

Congrats Silver!!!

How the hell did you manage to get so many more than me???

Actually, I've been having a few dreams about the operation... it's Wednesday next week, though last night I had a different one... we were at a U2 concert, and both Bec and Melz knew someone working there, and they got backstage and I didn't... I managed to get a picture of Edge and Bono, but every time I went to take a pic of Adam the camera stopped working... and the weird thing is, at one stage Edge wasn't there, but Mikey was... :blink:

*needs to get backstage connections then*

Though if any of us had them, we'd all end up backstage :das:

Well the Aussies aren't (all tucked up in bed I think)

:lmfao:

Wooowww! Your ukulele is pretty...and that song is hilarious!

Yes, yes it is. *strokes ukulele in an only slightly creepy way*

I would so sign up except that I lost my camera!

Excuses excuses :sneaky2:

Now watch her get halfway through and then go and procrastinate on something else.

Hey! I did 3! That's pretty good! (and barely 1/35th of the way)

And as I seem to have done most of them here, I think it is only fitting that my 13,000th post should be in the Aussie thread too.

:pbjt:CONGRATULATIONS SILVER! :pbjt:

:fisch:

There's still plenty of cats here, so many people don't bother

Yeah, there's no incentive. As if anyone has ever ever been fined for not having their pet registered.

I heard about it happening about a year ago...

Psht, well they must have had an extremely old computer, as if they would keep selling computers with faulty batteries...

Actually, I've been having a few dreams about the operation... it's Wednesday next week

:boxed:

I guess I should bring my laptop to be repaired today. The sooner I bring it the sooner I'll get it back...

But omg it is sooo hot today.

And I wonder if I should mention how ****ING SLOW my computer has been recently too? That would probably cost more though ... :naughty:

Congrats Silver!!!

How the hell did you manage to get so many more than me???

I have no idea how I managed to get more posts - the last thousand seemed to go very quickly :blink: Being off sick helped - and I obviously haven't got a life :roftl:

Interesting dream btw

:pbjtpbjtpbjt:

CONGRATS. SILV !!! :flowers2:

hello Australians!

you do have interesting tags here!

Hello Leona !!

Hello All !! :bye:

:lmfao:

Yeah, there's no incentive. As if anyone has ever ever been fined for not having their pet registered.

We got fined for it when we had the dogs and they got picked up by the pound... so it does happen

*needs to get backstage connections then*

Though if any of us had them, we'd all end up backstage

Yes! Defo get backstage connecshuns...

And I'd surely hope so! Actually, one of the Aussies on the U2 site went to all but 3 showings of U23D in Melb... She was likely there when we went...

Psht, well they must have had an extremely old computer, as if they would keep selling computers with faulty batteries...

:boxed:

Probably... I just remember hearing about the batteries being sh!te...

I know... It's been on my mind a lot lately...

I guess I should bring my laptop to be repaired today. The sooner I bring it the sooner I'll get it back...

But omg it is sooo hot today.

And I wonder if I should mention how ****ING SLOW my computer has been recently too? That would probably cost more though ... :naughty:

I just have to say that since you mentioned how your laptop shut off, mine did something very naughty today...

Mike was on the interwebs, and he went really slow and shut down. I went inside, and it did it again. And again. I then twigged that maybe it was the stupid USB modem I bought, so I went to Dick Smith to get them to take it to Acer, and I was told "We don't do repairs here, take it to <insert stupid local computer place here>." :boxed:

Funny though that I have a 3 year warranty through Dick Smith. Obviously I wasted my money with that then.

I have no idea how I managed to get more posts - the last thousand seemed to go very quickly. Being off sick helped - and I obviously haven't got a life.

Interesting dream btw

Obviously... I need to not have a life then...

Twas a very interesting one... but I had an even weirder dream a few nights ago... I won't go into the details, but there were people who'd been infected with a virus (basically like zombie or the undead or smth), and just before I woke up mum and dad got into the car Britt and I had stolen... My heart was beating pretty damn fast too...