The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi HK! :bye:

Umm, yes. It was in a thread, sometime last year. You and Pam Travers had a "discussion" about it. :chair::naughty: But in the end the two sources give slightly different versions. And Mika gives the impression they were Aussie girls, (He just says "I was in Australia and these two girls...) - but the newspaper says they were Brits.

Sorry Mika, But I'm inclined to believe what the paper says in this case - just because, well, you know, and I know I don't have to tell you what it was you did but I know you know, and I thank you for that. :naughty:

Hi HK! :bye:

Umm, yes. It was in a thread, sometime last year. You and Pam Travers had a "discussion" about it. :chair::naughty: But in the end the two sources give slightly different versions. And Mika gives the impression they were Aussie girls, (He just says "I was in Australia and these two girls...) - but the newspaper says they were Brits.

Sorry Mika, But I'm inclined to believe what the paper says in this case - just because, well, you know, and I know I don't have to tell you what it was you did but I know you know, and I thank you for that. :naughty:

Hi Kelz ! :bye:

Oh ... yeah, I remember that story ... they were UK girls ... & they fancied Luke ... :naughty:

In Melbourne. When we went to see Kylie. None of us would dial 9 on the hotel room phone to get reception to ask them where we can get a pizza from at midnight. Instead we went down to reception, put a dollar in the internet and google searched (I think we even logged in here and said hi). We decided that in GC Teegs would be our dial 9 girl and do the things we wouldn't/couldn't be bothered to do ourselves. :naughty:

Hi Kelz ! :bye:

Oh ... yeah, I remember that story ... they were UK girls ... & they fancied Luke ... :naughty:

That would be the one. :naughty: Poor Mika, he got no lusty love from the big busted locals or the "Tourusts"..

And lastly, before I wander off to bed to watch Secret Diary of a Pregnant Call Girl;

I don't care how drunk you lot get me, or the crazy crap you make me wear or say or do or eat or whatever, I don't care - I have no shame.. but there's NOOOOOO way in hell you'll ever, ever, EVER convince me to do something like this: EVEN if it meant Mika would tour Australia.. Nooo way Jose!!

:roftl: They really have guts.

Night'y'all (unless I boredomly return)

In Melbourne. When we went to see Kylie. None of us would dial 9 on the hotel room phone to get reception to ask them where we can get a pizza from at midnight. Instead we went down to reception, put a dollar in the internet and google searched (I think we even logged in here and said hi). We decided that in GC Teegs would be our dial 9 girl and do the things we wouldn't/couldn't be bothered to do ourselves. :naughty:

HK, even I didn't know the full story till now... I think I was really getting the sh!ts with the dial 9 business..

HK, even I didn't know the full story till now... I think I was really getting the sh!ts with the dial 9 business..

You never actually had to do it. :roftl:

Night Teegs. *vanilla sprays you*

Aaahhh OK !!

That would be the one. :naughty: Poor Mika, he got no lusty love from the big busted locals or the "Tourusts"..

And lastly, before I wander off to bed to watch Secret Diary of a Pregnant Call Girl;

I don't care how drunk you lot get me, or the crazy crap you make me wear or say or do or eat or whatever, I don't care - I have no shame.. but there's NOOOOOO way in hell you'll ever, ever, EVER convince me to do something like this: EVEN if it meant Mika would tour Australia.. Nooo way Jose!!

:lmfao:

Night Melz... Night HK (and anyone else that's lurking)

Night Teegs !!

OMG! WE ARE SO DOING THAT NEXT TIME I'M IN YOUR HALF OF THE COUNTRY! :biggrin2:

:roftl: !! Hahaha ... I AGREE !!! Kelz would make a great LP gal ... & LOOK OKD ... you & I are playing ukuleles !!! :boing:

I think you would all look great doing something like that :roftl:

OMG! WE ARE SO DOING THAT NEXT TIME I'M IN YOUR HALF OF THE COUNTRY! :biggrin2:

See - OKD agrees :thumb_yello:

Bite the dentist :naughty:

I nearly did. :naughty: I gave him a hell of a time...but then, he gave me one...I nearly fainted...never, ever again.

And as I seem to have done most of them here, I think it is only fitting that my 13,000th post should be in the Aussie thread too.

CONGRATS SILVER!! You bloody whore :naughty::pbjt:

I'll swap you... you have a cyst pulled out, and I'll get the tooth pulled

Oooooh, you poor thing :boxed: How long do you think it will take to recover?

hello Australians!

you do have interesting tags here!

:naughty:

They really have guts.

Oh come off it, after a glass of Bailey's you'd be raring to go :roftl:

Edited by englishrose
First post...:fisch:

:roftl: !! Hahaha ... I AGREE !!! Kelz would make a great LP gal ... & LOOK OKD ... you & I are playing ukuleles !!! :boing:

:shocked: I thought a professional uker such as yourself would have noticed that that is a miniature guitar in that clip, and not a ukulele, as ukuleles, by definition have FOUR strings and not SIX :no:

... but yes I AGREE, WE COULD TOTALLY PLAY OUR UKULELES IN OUR AUSTRALIAN VERSION!!! :boing:

:shocked: I thought a professional uker such as yourself would have noticed that that is a miniature guitar in that clip, and not a ukulele, as ukuleles, by definition have FOUR strings and not SIX :no:

... but yes I AGREE, WE COULD TOTALLY PLAY OUR UKULELES IN OUR AUSTRALIAN VERSION!!! :boing:

And I have (at least I think I do) a miniature guitar at Kelzys, if you want authenticity.

Washed my car today,, seems everyone else had the same idea though (nice sunny day)

Its clean again, and smells like Cherry Cherry (or is it Very Cherry.. no i think its Cherry Cherry)

Though its a small car, so the $2 for 5 minutes on the vacuum is always too much (why is there not a $1 version) and the $1 for 45 seconds on fragance causes me to suffocate when I get back in the car.