The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

OMG! WE ARE SO DOING THAT NEXT TIME I'M IN YOUR HALF OF THE COUNTRY! :biggrin2

You can. :mf_rosetinted:

roftl: !! Hahaha ... I AGREE !!! Kelz would make a great LP gal ... & LOOK OKD ... you & I are playing ukuleles !!! :boing

*raises one eyebrow at you* Stop encouraging it. :sneaky2::naughty:

I think you would all look great doing something like that :roftl

See - OKD agrees :thumb_yello

Traitor! You're supposed to tell everyone it's ridiculous.

Oh come off it, after a glass of Bailey's you'd be raring to go :roftl

Don't you start Miss Letters on Paper Birthday Card Maker. You'll be submitting something into it yourself. :tongue2:

And I have (at least I think I do) a miniature guitar at Kelzys, if you want authenticity.

Urrrmmm.. About that. :fisch: Ingrids son was here and he "borrowed" it yesterday. :naughty:

Washed my car today,, seems everyone else had the same idea though (nice sunny day)

Its clean again, and smells like Cherry Cherry (or is it Very Cherry.. no i think its Cherry Cherry)

Though its a small car, so the $2 for 5 minutes on the vacuum is always too much (why is there not a $1 version) and the $1 for 45 seconds on fragance causes me to suffocate when I get back in the car.

Oh, I love just cleaned cars. I have to do mine. Very Cherry would be nice. Weren't you tempted to go with GC Vanilla though? *zhhz*

I love small car efficiency. And it only ever takes 5 minutes to wash my car, and I can normally get away with only using 3 buckets of water if I do it at home - which I prefer because I use the bath water.

Hello all!

I haven't been around much lately because school and homework have bee very time consuming. :thumbdown

Hello!! How's it all going?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: I thought a professional uker such as yourself would have noticed that that is a miniature guitar in that clip, and not a ukulele, as ukuleles, by definition have FOUR strings and not SIX :no :

... but yes I AGREE, WE COULD TOTALLY PLAY OUR UKULELES IN OUR AUSTRALIAN VERSION!!! :boing :

Hah!! I'm no pro. uker Bianca ... by any stretch of the imagination ! BUT I just thought those kids looked funny with their little guitars (& I didn't bother counting the strings) .. :blush-anim-cl:

Hello all!

I haven't been around much lately because school and homework have bee very time consuming. :thumbdown:

Hello SD ! Good luck with all of that ... *hugelove*

You can. :mf_rosetinted :

*raises one eyebrow at you* Stop encouraging it. :sneaky2::naughty:

Traitor! You're supposed to tell everyone it's ridiculous.

Hello!! How's it all going?

:lmfao: at 'it'

Hello All also ! :bye:

I'm on a diff comp. atm 'cos I had so much software updating to do before I can upgrade to Ilife '09 (due to clicking 'install updates later', then forgetting to *zhhz* ) & it's gonna take MANY hrs. to update ,so I'm paying for my procrastination now ... *zhhzzhhz*

Urrrmmm.. About that. :fisch: Ingrids son was here and he "borrowed" it yesterday. :naughty:

Oh, I love just cleaned cars. I have to do mine. Very Cherry would be nice. Weren't you tempted to go with GC Vanilla though? *zhhz*

I love small car efficiency. And it only ever takes 5 minutes to wash my car, and I can normally get away with only using 3 buckets of water if I do it at home - which I prefer because I use the bath water.

He can keep it :wink2:

And so do I. Very Cherry is nice, but I might have gone Vanilla if I had the choice. Strawberry Fields is my one of choice though The machines all have different ones though, and not always the same one. And the machine I went to first wasn't working, so I had to go to one which only had a choice of cherry or spearmint.

It didn't take me long to wash my car, I had time left from the money I put in, so I put wax on it as well, and then still had time left over :naughty:

I knew Australia was dangerous - papers here full of stories about a ninja kangaroo bursting into someone's house through the window :shocked:

:lmfao:

Though I expect it wasn't funny for the family involved

He can keep it :wink2:

And so do I. Very Cherry is nice, but I might have gone Vanilla if I had the choice. Strawberry Fields is my one of choice though The machines all have different ones though, and not always the same one. And the machine I went to first wasn't working, so I had to go to one which only had a choice of cherry or spearmint.

Pity your car wasn't a VW Polo then :naughty:

I knew Australia was dangerous - papers here full of stories about a ninja kangaroo bursting into someone's house through the window :shocked:

:lmfao:

I KNOW Silv !! I heard about that last night !! :shocked:

Mind you ... I also heard that only one person EVER has been killed by a kanga tussle ... & that was in 1932 ... :wink2:

Hello ! *hugolev*

Hah!! I'm no pro. uker Bianca ... by any stretch of the imagination ! BUT I just thought those kids looked funny with their little guitars (& I didn't bother counting the strings) .. :blush-anim-cl

Hello SD ! Good luck with all of that ... *hugelove*

:lmfao at 'it'

Hello All also ! :bye

I'm on a diff comp. atm 'cos I had so much software updating to do before I can upgrade to Ilife '09 (due to clicking 'install updates later', then forgetting to *zhhz* ) & it's gonna take MANY hrs. to update ,so I'm paying for my procrastination now ... *zhhzzhhz*

Yeah, It :naughty:

Oh, don't you hate that. Updates are a pain. I have to format soon. And I just can't be bothered. And I have no idea what Ilife is.

He can keep it :wink2

He'll be most grateful. :roftl: He's not quite 2yo. I showed him how to use it ft. random strumming and lyrics about his dad being a smelly bastard. And he wandered off and imitated me.

It didn't take me long to wash my car, I had time left from the money I put in, so I put wax on it as well, and then still had time left over :naughty

You can do mine now if you want. :das: I normally like the strawberry ones, but sometimes they smell off. :thumbdown:

I knew Australia was dangerous - papers here full of stories about a ninja kangaroo bursting into someone's house through the window :shockedlmfao:

Just another day in Oz. :naughty:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5875004.ece

And the family seem to be making a joke about it. :roftl:

hello people. :bye

Heya! How are you?

Pity your car wasn't a VW Polo then :naughty:

*wonders if there's a joke there she doesn't understand* :naughty:

He'll be most grateful. :roftl: He's not quite 2yo. I showed him how to use it ft. random strumming and lyrics about his dad being a smelly bastard. And he wandered off and imitated me.

You can do mine now if you want. :das: I normally like the strawberry ones, but sometimes they smell off. :thumbdown:

Awww thats the cute age, sometimes.

And sure, you drive it to Frankston and I will :wink2:

The strawberry one at my local car wash normally smells alright, have yet to have it smell off but it might one day.

Hey everyone

I think I need an MFC Sat Nav!!!! :roftlroftl:

Random picture :blinklmao:

:lmfao: The subscribed threads function just doesn't make it any easier for you, does it? :naughty:

Here you go flashlight.gif

Or maybe, since you're :old:

You'd be more comfortable with candle.gif

*zhhz* :wink2: