The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

forgotten, overlooked, non-european :mf_rosetinted:

What I don't get is whhhhyyyyy do promo in the southern hemisphere if you ain't coming back to reap the rewards. :rolls_eyes:

I mean, Look at Lily Allen's 3rd nipple and then when you can pry yourself away from it look at her management's skills. She just promo'd and she'll be back in June for concerts.

I mean, THAT's how it's done. Mika - Get yourself an 11th toe or smth.

And I'd love to come to a NZ meetup. :roftl:

we would love to have you there :roftl: that would bring it up to four definates :roftl:

i'm actually budgeting to go to australia for a mika gig/meeting MFCers. i have no way of telling if i could actually go yet, but if the situation works out.. who knows.. at least i will have the money there.

and its cheaper to fly to australia then the south island. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see him. I wasn't on MFC then I don't have any Mika gigs up my sleeve, just a failed attempt.:wink2:

And when we say shunned, we mean "bought tickets, got cancelled, hopes died, dreams shattered and money lost."

So there's no "But you guys are lucky enough..." in my case.

:sad::tears::huglove:

:mad3: Someone wants to buy my mother's house. I have like 2 months to move out :blink:

I have a spare room and I love Ambrose :wink2: But the journey to uni might be a bit much.

:shocked: Is it ???!!! How bizarre .... :rolls_eyes:

how bizzare

they stole my car, bro, how bizarre.

and yes :naughty: its kinda silly, but yeah..

i hear our prime minister is having chats with your prime minister about changing the law so you can fly between oz and nz without the big rigmarole..

Edited by racinghorse83
i put having cats instead of having chats.. :doh:

and yes :naughty: its kinda silly, but yeah..

i hear our prime minister is having chats with your prime minister about changing the law so you can fly between oz and nz without the big rigmarole..

Oh ! That would be great !! :clap:

:lmao: at your reason for editing !! :roftl:

:das That's true :dasdas:

I've applied for like 3 already. :crybaby Nobody loves Ambrose sneaky2:

If only :tears

Why don't you call him Raymond instead. :naughty:

It's called peer pressure... and I didn't do it a few times...

And thanks for the vanilla spray...

I think you kinda liked it. :das:

I've seen two spiders in two days... Both on my drivers side window...

One went under the door handle and I used a stick to get rid of it... I didn't even know it was there till I put my hand on it...

:boxed: I've been dreaming about them.

We are shunned...

That sounds about right... though I do have a Mika gig up my sleeve...

That's a good point... maybe Mika could get the same management as Lily...

A promo isn't even a complete gig. Promos are designed to leave you wanting more. The problem with this picture is we didn't get dessert *hmph*

And, the other moronic part of it is that so many people became Mika fans AFTER the promo by seeing him on the TV or hearing him on the radio - which was what was intended to happen. pfft! World tour, my ass.

Maybe I'm just cranky cos we're not on the 360° tour. :sneaky2: And I told U2 so. Can't bloody well be a 360° tour if it's only in 180°'s of the world.

:naughty:

we would love to have you there roftl: that would bring it up to four definates :roftl

i'm actually budgeting to go to australia for a mika gig/meeting MFCers. i have no way of telling if i could actually go yet, but if the situation works out.. who knows.. at least i will have the money there.

and its cheaper to fly to australia then the south island. naughty:

There were tickets from Melbourne to the South Island for only $106 return. Problem is we have to pay $208 for passports, otherwise I'd be coming over in June/July. Though, my friend and I are considering it still. :wink2:

:sadtearshuglove:

You're always a sucker for my rants :wub2:

I have a spare room and I love Ambrose :wink2 But the journey to uni might be a bit much.

I don't go to uni. Can I come and stay?

how bizzare

they stole my car, bro, how bizarre.

and yes :naughty its kinda silly, but yeah..

Lol!!! at your editing.

How Bizarre, How Bizarre.. Ohh babeh.. Ohh babbbehh.. It's making me crazeh.. It's makin me crazehhh.. Every time I look around.. Every time I look around.. Every time I look around.. It's in mah face!

Tanya Loves Ambrose :wink2:

I love Ambrose !!

As Bex says ... so does Tan !! *wink,wink,nudge,nudge* :wink2:

I have a spare room and I love Ambrose :wink2: But the journey to uni might be a bit much.

We could spend every third day at Tanya, HK and Silver's houses *pbs* What's an extra few hours travel-to-school time? Psht.

Why don't you call him Raymond instead. :naughty:

Oooh, this could work!

Next week I'm taking him to meet my friend who miiii-iiiight be letting me move into her live in place to share her load :biggrin2:

We'll see how she likes "Raymond" :biggrin2: (Although she knows his name is Ambrose ... I think this is probably irrelevant)

Edited by Oakie Doke

We could spend every third day at Tanya, HK and Silver's houses *pbs* What's an extra few hours travel-to-school time? Psht.

Oooh, this could work!

Next week I'm taking him to meet my friend who miiii-iiiight be letting me move into her live in place to share her load :biggrin2:

We'll see how she likes "Raymond" :biggrin2: (Although she knows his name is Ambrose ... I think this is probably irrelevant)

Oooh ... Mondo & I would love to have you two !! :cheerful_h4h:

Good news about your friend too !! Fingers crossed ! :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

There were tickets from Melbourne to the South Island for only $106 return. Problem is we have to pay $208 for passports, otherwise I'd be coming over in June/July. Though, my friend and I are considering it still.

208 for a passport would be worth it.. you could consider going other places overseas later too :fisch:

*really needs to find a reason to actually use her passport one of these days*

As for U2... sucks so much they're not coming here. Whats a world tour without an aussie pit stop?

Seems they have the Europe/North America syndrome for this tour

Exactly!! Pisses me off. :rolls_eyes:

Maybe they'll end it here though, they've done that before.

You'd be coming to NZ too. :fisch: that's a good reason. :das:

IMAPW.gif

I can only use 10 frames per smiley.. so it lags a little. :naughty:

AWESOME PW !!! Thanks Kelz !!! :punk:

As for U2... sucks so much they're not coming here. Whats a world tour without an aussie pit stop?

Seems they have the Europe/North America syndrome for this tour

:shocked:U2 are NOT coming here ????!!!! :sneaky2:

Exactly!! Pisses me off. :rolls_eyes:

Maybe they'll end it here though, they've done that before.

Maybe.. they might tack some more dates on after one of the legs. After all, at the moment the end is about 6 months away, and thats a long time. anything could happen between then and now

Well get your passport, save up some money, drag some of the others and lets go :fisch:

I can get my passport easy enough. I should have actually gotten it by now :doh: My friends mum is going to Italy in a few weeks and said that if her friend doesn't pay up for their share then she'd take me :das: but I'm pretty sure he'll pay for his share so I haven't bothered. I just don't have that sort of luck.

And we could do it cheap. It could end up being cheaper than GC part 2.

I can get my passport easy enough. I should have actually gotten it by now :doh: My friends mum is going to Italy in a few weeks and said that if her friend doesn't pay up for their share then she'd take me :das: but I'm pretty sure he'll pay for his share so I haven't bothered. I just don't have that sort of luck.

And we could do it cheap. It could end up being cheaper than GC part 2.

It'd be colder than GC part 2, but it'd be overseas, so it'd be worth it. And its one of the few places where the exchange rate works in our favour.

Even if we don't go, you should still get the passport, so that the option is open :wink2:

AWESOME PW !!! Thanks Kelz !!! :punk:

:shocked:U2 are NOT coming here ????!!!! :sneaky2:

No Probs!! I was nearly going to make her flash a boobie.. :naughty:

Maybe.. they might tack some more dates on after one of the legs. After all, at the moment the end is about 6 months away, and thats a long time. anything could happen between then and now

AHh yes. They probably will. Have to remember they're old fellas now. :blush-anim-cl: 6 months on the road would feel like an eternity to them. :old::naughty:

It'd be colder than GC part 2, but it'd be overseas, so it'd be worth it. And its one of the few places where the exchange rate works in our favour.

Even if we don't go, you should still get the passport, so that the option is open :wink2:

I'll get it. :thumb_yello: Where else would you go?

No Probs!! I was nearly going to make her flash a boobie.. :naughty:

AHh yes. They probably will. Have to remember they're old fellas now. :blush-anim-cl: 6 months on the road would feel like an eternity to them. :old::naughty:

Well they still have 3 months till the tour starts... enough time to take whatever they need to feel young again :fisch:

I'll get it. :thumb_yello: Where else would you go?

If I hadn't brought a car, I would say anywhere. The US, Europe, and everywhere else. But alas, my poor savings are depleted, and uni books are preventing me from putting more money into them, so anywhere cheap is my answer until the savings get a boost

Well they still have 3 months till the tour starts... enough time to take whatever they need to feel young again :fisch:

I'm not touching that one. :naughty:

If I hadn't brought a car, I would say anywhere. The US, Europe, and everywhere else. But alas, my poor savings are depleted, and uni books are preventing me from putting more money into them, so anywhere cheap is my answer until the savings get a boost

Yar. If I had've won Tatts on the weekend.. Funnily enough I had a dream I'd won, so I bought a ticket - but lost.. Some guy won though :sneaky2:from the same place I'd bought mine.

Anyway, I'm all for cheap. So NZ here we come.