The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

There were tickets from Melbourne to the South Island for only $106 return. Problem is we have to pay $208 for passports, otherwise I'd be coming over in June/July. Though, my friend and I are considering it still. :wink2:

Lol!!! at your editing.

How Bizarre, How Bizarre.. Ohh babeh.. Ohh babbbehh.. It's making me crazeh.. It's makin me crazehhh.. Every time I look around.. Every time I look around.. Every time I look around.. It's in mah face!

oh awesome. but maybe you should wait until the NZ mika gig. then we can meet up and it would be awesomeo.

Oh ! That would be great !! :clap:

:lmao: at your reason for editing !! :roftl:

at least they're not having puppies :roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even think of changing his name. I shall cut you out of my will if you do.

Oooooooh! *doesn't change ambrose's name*

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

:lmfao: Does anyone watch Packed to the Rafters? Gosh I love that show.

:sneaky2:

Kobiiiii (ummah) stalked me on MFC last night. She got a laptop yesterday and spent the hours of 1am to 4am bragging about it to me on MSN. (what a biatch ) Apparently her mum got it for $100 off ebay. Even though I don't need more computers in this house, I want one.. It's just because I'm like that. *Z shaped clix*

Wow, that is an awesome bargain :shocked:

I know! She learnt off me.. She has webcam even. I'll have to get one. Then I'd sit outside in the sun.

I got one just to play on that dailybooth site :naughty:

I think the double dose of anaesthetic they gave me for my teeth is messing with my head...I've gone through moods like Lindsay Lohan goes through sexual orientation today...

:lmfao:

Lily Allen's dad is the comedian & actor Keith Allen ... & he's good too IMO , he played the Sherriff of Nottingham in the recent BBCTV series of Robin Hood .

Wow, really??? I love that show :cheerful_h4h:

She's good... Gun (the skanky cats) latest thing though is to move only 2 or 3, since she knows we don't approve of her moving them. She's a bitch like that, since only the ones she moves (and their always different) get fed.

:roftl: Mother cats instinctively need to move their nest 6-9 times before weaning. I listen in animal behaviour lectures when they talk about cute little baby animals. Sometimes.

Hello All !! :bye: (not MQing)

Lily Allen's dad is the comedian & actor Keith Allen ... & he's good too IMO , he played the Sherriff of Nottingham in the recent BBCTV series of Robin Hood . :thumb_yello:

zomg. my friend told me that on the lily forum they were paying out mika, and lily posted a reply saying something like "bizarre stories? i met mika and he was lovely".

i think it was agens ago though. but now i like lily allen. :biggrin2:

oh and hi yall.

been hella busy now im on to make shure you havnt forgotten me.

oh awesome. but maybe you should wait until the NZ mika gig. then we can meet up and it would be awesomeo.

We'd be waiting forever for that :naughty:

:roftl: Mother cats instinctively need to move their nest 6-9 times before weaning. I listen in animal behaviour lectures when they talk about cute little baby animals. Sometimes.

Its still a pain in the arse, since she wants to put them in my pyjama drawer

:bye: Hi Becs and SD and OKD and Charlotte - enjoy your weekend :naughty:

I've still got a day's work to get through yet :thumbdown:

Hey Silver.

And there was a dead spider ft ants eating it on my favourite couch :tears: (I solved the problem with the vacuum cleaner, but it still makes me slightly paranoid)

Awww, that's so cute!

Its annoying :naughty:

And I got stung by a bee today (dad didn't believe me). It was when I sat down on the seat in dads car, it stung me on the back of my thigh. Now its all red and welty an sore, though I'm pretty sure I'm not allergic (I'm the kid who'd walk around bare foot outside in any season, and get stung by bees)

Still, its big and itchy so going to put some ice on it.

Got the cats collars today. Wench got a black one, with fish on it, and Sir fluff (our ginger male) got a pink one with diamantes on it (we've already had him desexed, so since he has no balls we decided to get him a collar that would remove any other trace of his masculinity)

I had to feed the cats a can of tuna this morning, since dad forgot that I said we needed to get cat food. Ah well, they enjoyed their people tuna.

Happy cats!

Haha. No, IDTS. But, he smells apparently. Recent news:

"Lily Allen has jokingly laid into her tour manager for assuming he can join her in business class without her permission. The star (23) is currently in Australia as part of her world tour, and told Sydney's Nova radio station: ""I have wanted to tell him for ages that he smells. I thought it was bad cologne at first but now I know that it's a too-much-alcohol-not-enough-sleep-and-no-shower smell." According to the 'Mirror', Lily claimed she wanted to reserve the only other business class seat for her best worker: "I want to introduce a sort of employee of the week award where one of the band or a roadie can sit with me at my choosing," she said. "It would be someone who has excelled or needs a treat.""

I hope she doesn’t smell then:naughty:…but why is she even talking about things like this to the media, shouldn’t’ she have a serious conversation with her father instead?

I just don’t get it, it disgusting and embarrassing, isn’t it?:puke:

She's good... Gun (the skanky cats) latest thing though is to move only 2 or 3, since she knows we don't approve of her moving them. She's a bitch like that, since only the ones she moves (and their always different) get fed.

You have kittens?!:wub2:

That is because she loves you!:wink2:

Yep... their 2 weeks old. The mother is a skank.

And she doesn't love anyone... she just loves my room

:roftl:

Hm, I tried to look up skank in some dictionaries but didn’t find anything that was even remotely related to a cat???:naughty:

Does that mean she was a homeless cat before she came to you?

:roftl:

Hm, I tried to look up skank in some dictionaries but didn’t find anything that was even remotely related to a cat???:naughty:

Does that mean she was a homeless cat before she came to you?

No... it means she's a slut :naughty: She sleeps around and gets pregnant, before we can get her desexed.

The term is probably more related to humans than cats :wink2:

No... it means she's a slut :naughty: She sleeps around and gets pregnant, before we can get her desexed.

The term is probably more related to humans than cats :wink2:

Ah okay!:naughty:

But at least you're taking care of the kittens!:thumb_yello:

My son found a cat once, brought her home and later we found out she had three kittens too....:wub2:

But it went allright, mum and one boy are living with me, one with my son and the last one with my sister.

Ah okay!:naughty:

But at least you're taking care of the kittens!:thumb_yello:

My son found a cat once, brought her home and later we found out she had three kittens too....:wub2:

But it went allright, mum and one boy are living with me, one with my son and the last one with my sister.

We give the kittens away to good home. The last lot we kept two though.

Hopefully this lot will be her last litter

Got the cats collars today. Wench got a black one, with fish on it, and Sir fluff (our ginger male) got a pink one with diamantes on it (we've already had him desexed, so since he has no balls we decided to get him a collar that would remove any other trace of his masculinity)

Hahahahahahaha :roftl:

Oii, I just realised Dani has now done THREE posts! *stalks her*

Oh, I bought my Grates tickets this morning. I am muchly excited. I reccommend other people who might want to see the Grates should buy their tickets in the near future because their shows do sell out. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Oii, I just realised Dani has now done THREE posts! *stalks her*

Oh, I bought my Grates tickets this morning. I am muchly excited. I reccommend other people who might want to see the Grates should buy their tickets in the near future because their shows do sell out. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Oh how much did they end up being?

Awwww ... you must have really nesty, maternal pyjamas ... :wub2: *zhhz*

We give the kittens away to good home. The last lot we kept two though.

Hopefully this lot will be her last litter

:shocked: Didn't you have a litter only 6mths. ago ??!! :shocked::sneaky2:

Hello All ! :bye: I'm baaaa-aaack ... :naughty:

Awwww ... you must have really nesty, maternal pyjamas ... :wub2: *zhhz*

:shocked: Didn't you have a litter only 6mths. ago ??!! :shocked::sneaky2:

Hello All ! :bye: I'm baaaa-aaack ... :naughty:

Actually just under 5 months... she's a skank. We were going to take her in to get desexed, but she was pregnant.

Oh. Yes, that would be a problem ... could it have smth. to do with boganville ?? :fisch::wink2:

Nah... she'd be behaving boganly like she is anywhere :wink2:

Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Have work tomorrow morning (my only shift for the week... so crappy hours, but ah well)