The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Oh and on the off chance anyone has a good technique to lower bee sting related swelling, I'm all ears. I'm tired of having zooper doopers on my leg all day (especially since I have to put them back when they've defrosted without eating them, otherwise there would be none left :naughty:)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so pathetic.

I haven't got any homework done all day because I've been sitting around with the phone trying to work up the courage to ring :das:. Last week he said that he really wants to see 'Watchmen' so I was trying to ask him to go with me. I suppose there's still tomorrow.

How has everyone else's day been?

Tried some antihistamines?

Yeah took some. Don't know if its helped much, but its slowly going down. Its still fairly wide, but now some parts are lower.

Its going to take a while before its fully down though

Oh and I got to watch a brief recap of John Farnharm singing you're the voice with coldplay from earlier today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0q91RUTyk

Link if anyone was interested in watching

Edited by soangel

Oh does sound good, I think.

But I can't buy tickets till next week on friday :tears: *crosses fingers that their still available*

Hopefully! I'd say so :smth:

I'm so pathetic.

I haven't got any homework done all day because I've been sitting around with the phone trying to work up the courage to ring :das:. Last week he said that he really wants to see 'Watchmen' so I was trying to ask him to go with me. I suppose there's still tomorrow.

How has everyone else's day been?

Awww, better luck tomorrow! :das:

The proper axxo-thingy dvdrip of Twilight is available now :das::biggrin2:

I am technically on holidays this week, but 3 days of that I'll be at vet camp, and one day I 'have' to go and study with my friend (who I'm trying to swindle into letting me move in). And I USUALLY only go to school on 2 days, so 4 days of 'school' doesn't really fall under the classification of "holidays" to me :boxed:

The proper axxo-thingy dvdrip of Twilight is available now :das::biggrin2:

Don't you just have to admirer a person who put so much effort into his hobby/job?:thumb_yello:

You can always trust his dvdrips!:wink2:

Don't you just have to admirer a person who put so much effort into his hobby/job?:thumb_yello:

You can always trust his dvdrips!:wink2:

I heard its like a whole group of people - but still, I don't even get why they do it, they make no money off it or anything. But yeah, no point even downloading anything but axxo :cheerful_h4h:

*fangirls aXXo*

I heard its like a whole group of people - but still, I don't even get why they do it, they make no money off it or anything. But yeah, no point even downloading anything but axxo :cheerful_h4h:

*fangirls aXXo*

No it's hard to understand, but I believe they're getting something out of it?:blink:

Try Klaxxon, he even has a home page with reviews!:wink2:

No it's hard to understand, but I believe they're getting something out of it?:blink:

Try Klaxxon, he even has a home page with reviews!:wink2:

Wow. Well I think he gets money from the advertising on his page :naughty:

Tegan! (Sorry, I have no credit) What does it look like! How much is that magazine! :naughty::groovy:

hyuhs.jpg

I want, no, need, these. They encapsulate me and everything that I am, in shoe form. I want them more than anything in the world. Well, more than anything in the world ... other than $50US. :naughty: If any body ever sees these for less than $50US(!) please tell meeee! I would love you for ever and ever! Perth's converse range is highly limited. I think there are about 2 stores across the state that sell them :naughty:

:roftl: it's so you don't have to strain your eyes. :mf_rosetinted :.

Hmm. I can't decide whether you are being

(a) considerate because of my operation

or

(b) rude about my age

So it's either :flowers2: or :fish:

I am technically on holidays this week, but 3 days of that I'll be at vet camp, and one day I 'have' to go and study with my friend (who I'm trying to swindle into letting me move in). And I USUALLY only go to school on 2 days, so 4 days of 'school' doesn't really fall under the classification of "holidays" to me :boxed:

Vet camp?:blink: What do you do there? Marching with gnus? Stethoscope drill?

And then when we get back I have an exam and an essay that I haven't started due. :crybaby:

So actually your holiday is in fact revision and essay writing time ::naughty::

Edited by silver

Oakie Doke, i so feel your pain!!! I have a pair of 'Mika shoes' as i call them, that i want.........but being form a smallish town i dont have the range that most do! But i did find this one, that is so mika, and so me, that i will evetually get off ebay!!! I hope you do get yours :P theyre awesome :punk:

ConverseLovePeace_Front_300.jpg

Vet camp? What do you do there? Marching with gnus? Stethoscope drill?

So actually your holiday is in fact revision and essay writing time ::naughty::

Yeah, that's exactly what we do :naughty: No it's mostly just "leadership exercises", aka: team games, high ropes, low ropes, abseiling, etc. And some group discussions about the essays and stuff we were supposed to write about the week clinic placements :fisch:

Yes :crybaby:

Oakie Doke, i so feel your pain!!! I have a pair of 'Mika shoes' as i call them, that i want.........but being form a smallish town i dont have the range that most do! But i did find this one, that is so mika, and so me, that i will evetually get off ebay!!! I hope you do get yours :P theyre awesome :punk:

ConverseLovePeace_Front_300.jpg

Oohhh, I remember I wanted those shoes once, but they are nothing in comparison to my fantastic rainbow animal ones now :mf_lustslow:

Tegan! (Sorry, I have no credit) What does it look like! How much is that magazine!

It's an A4 page, and there's Luke, Hugh (wearing a hat of course), guy I don't know (bass player...) and Paul... I'll take a pic of it and show you... oh, and my Kooks poster arrived a while ago and is looking pretty spiffy on my wall!

I think the mag's about 5$ or so... It's got a Twilight poster in it, and I'm pretty sure it's got Rpattz on the front...

hyuhs.jpg

I want, no, need, these. They encapsulate me and everything that I am, in shoe form. I want them more than anything in the world. Well, more than anything in the world ... other than $50US. If any body ever sees these for less than $50US(!) please tell meeee! I would love you for ever and ever! Perth's converse range is highly limited. I think there are about 2 stores across the state that sell them

Pretties... I love two of my pairs of cons... one are my extra high tops with the zip up teh back, and my gold ones... they is blingy!

My brother showed me this pic, and i almost died!!! mf_lustslow:

Laurah20Signdddddddd1.jpg

:naughty:

How good to see your brother feeding your Mika obsession Laurah!

Mine just makes jokes about him... he told me I should go on MFC cause someone would know about how to drill a hole in the wall.. :blink:

hyuhs.jpg

I want, no, need, these. They encapsulate me and everything that I am, in shoe form. I want them more than anything in the world. Well, more than anything in the world ... other than $50US. :naughty: If any body ever sees these for less than $50US(!) please tell meeee! I would love you for ever and ever! Perth's converse range is highly limited. I think there are about 2 stores across the state that sell them :naughty:

Very nice. :thumb_yello:

It's an A4 page, and there's Luke, Hugh (wearing a hat of course), guy I don't know (bass player...) and Paul... I'll take a pic of it and show you... oh, and my Kooks poster arrived a while ago and is looking pretty spiffy on my wall!

I think the mag's about 5$ or so... It's got a Twilight poster in it, and I'm pretty sure it's got Rpattz on the front...

Oooh, you'll have to! Twilight/Kooks combo is tempting me :naughty:

Pretties... I love two of my pairs of cons... one are my extra high tops with the zip up teh back, and my gold ones... they is blingy!

Well aren't we a richy-poo person who can afford multiple pairs of brand name shoes :naughty:

SD - get movie-inviting! :sneaky2:

:shocked::sneaky2:

Hello All !! :huglove::bye:

Hi happikali! :biggrin2:

I actually will ask tomorrow. I've even prepared what I want to say. I promise.

Although I did the same thing and promised myself on Friday and Saturday night too. But this time I mean it!

Anyway, homework sucks. :thumbdown:

Hi happikali! :biggrin2:

I actually will ask tomorrow. I've even prepared what I want to say. I promise.

Although I did the same thing and promised myself on Friday and Saturday night too. But this time I mean it!

Anyway, homework sucks. :thumbdown:

:naughty: Haha ! Ya, I been reading your Myspace updates too ... :sneaky2::wink2:

*pats you re: homework * :huglove: