• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did!! But they've disappeared.

S****ing New year!!

Oh, possessive and non-observant much? :naughty:

Hahah!! Lucky. I had it ready. *Whips you anyway*

Tell Mikamaid to give them back then!

And while you're at it, please get him to give me back my pink fluffy handcuffs!

Possessive/unobservant, I am, much, I am not.

My name is Liyonah. Hmmph :D

Where the hell have you been missy *slaps*

If you slapped everyone that got too close, you'd need more than two hands

Thank you for being polite and actually believing that I'm innocent and sane!

HFNY right back at ya!

Some of your company (me) is full of class and grace and then there's

Kelzy!

[/color]

I spent all year trying to get granddad to let me stay home on newyears and finally he let me stay and then when he was on the phone ti great nana on NYE he ambushed me by asking while he was on the phone and I couldn't say no for fear of hurting her feelings.

We don't get on.

She doesn't understand me or "my world"

So while we were driving home on NYD the car decided to die on us so we were waiting until 9:30 for mother's partner to pick us up in a car with the four of us and we got home about 11 and I went straight to bed.

Yesterday I just couldn't be bothered lol

I know.

I made a list.

"DC

Tanya K

Luke (f*cktard) W

Mika...

There's 100 odd more on that list but those are the ones with the most slaps to look fowerd to.

But you get the affectionate slap though. :fish:

Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it??? :bleh:

LOL, I'm kidding, you're indeed very classy and very... I can't think of anything else, I've never had to know such words :roftl:

Just dropping in to say hi :bye:

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.

I’m meant to be in bed… Having a few issues with the bub but I didn’t want anyone to think I’d run away for good.

I will be back when things are better. :thumb_yello:

Hope all Is well with everyone :wub2:

Aaah zankyouuu!:wub2:

Why do you drag your arse? Is it that big?:lol3:

Sounds like fun!:roftl:

Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see, Im just a poor boy,i need no sympathy, because Im easy come,easy go, a little high,little low,

Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me,

To meeeee!

That was the last song I've heard before it was 2009!:naughty:It was #1 in the top2000.

Oh jah :das:

You're quick. :naughty:

:naughty:No I'm not checking in on you or keeping tabs, just maybe planted a hidden camera in your room though :das:.

It's called random chance. :naughty: I happen to be finishing a report for work that takes too long to refresh :thumbdown: (when I input my results) and so, going back and forth on the MFC for any new posts. :bleh:

:naughty:No I'm not checking in on you or keeping tabs, just maybe planted a hidden camera in your room though :das:.

It's called random chance. :naughty: I happen to be finishing a report for work that takes too long to refresh :thumbdown: (when I input my results) and so, going back and forth on the MFC for any new posts. :bleh:

I know, I just meant the fact that you replied before I edited. :naughty:

I've been sleeping in my parents' room until they return. :bleh:

Make sure you put plenty of Grand Marnier and Cointreau to cover the taste of the champagne.....pomegranate seeds in the bottom are beautiful too...especially after they've soaked for a while and you bite into them!!! :licks_lips:

I quite like beer when it's really hot....but I'm fussy, I will only drink VB, Carlton Cold or Corona with Lime....Fosters = :puke:

I think you need to smuggle yourself to Melbourne in OKD's bag so you can join us:wink2:

Ooooh... will have to try it... I have a baby bottle of Grand Marnier and a bit of cointreau left... though no champagne...

Hot beer? Yuck.... I'll basically drink XXXX... maybe premium light (can't remember what it's called! It's got a green label though)... Coronas maybe... if someone offers..

I can't... I have to work on Wednesday...

I’m meant to be in bed… Having a few issues with the bub but I didn’t want anyone to think I’d run away for good.

Hey ya Pammy!

*huggles*

Hope all gets better with bub soon!

*points and smiles proudly*

That's mah man. :arf2:

That he is! :naughty:

I've done 3 hours of study today. :groovy: It doesn't sound like much but it took a lot of effort to make myself just sit down and do it.

Well done!

Hey You!!! What's up!! Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

Thanks love! I've been good, what about you?

Thankyou!

I love your avatar.

:lmao: Me too. I laugh every time I look at it...

Captain Wench!

Bwahaha!

LMFAO!! was.

*zhhz*

I figure that way means that I actually have friends...

I almost pissed myself laughing when i saw it...

:naughty: But here you can let the real you shine through...:fisch:

Haha! Yeah, maybe that'll be my Halloween costume next year...I mean this year! Holy Crap, it's 2009!

I freak everyone out....I use all the big words I can get my hands on and people don't realise I'm as tanked as I am....it's an art!

:roftl: And how long did it take you to perfect it?

Zoidy! I wondered whether you were still alive, how are you?

And can I say that I hate the way Sydney's public transport???

Seeing as I'm going tomorrow to Syd for the Kooks I figured I'd get my whining in now :naughty:... I can't go from Kings Cross to Moore Park without walking a km to Darlinghurst... not gonna happen when there's a station 500 m away from the hostel!

And I'm done...

:naughty: But here you can let the real you shine through...:fisch:

Haha! Yeah, maybe that'll be my Halloween costume next year...I mean this year! Holy Crap, it's 2009!

Yeah, it's called sharing the craziness! :naughty:

It is 2009... even though a few times I've almost written 2008 on my stuff for work... I write the date that many times you would think it would stick in my brain..

And can I say that I hate the way Sydney's public transport???

Seeing as I'm going tomorrow to Syd for the Kooks I figured I'd get my whining in now :naughty:... I can't go from Kings Cross to Moore Park without walking a km to Darlinghurst... not gonna happen when there's a station 500 m away from the hostel!

And I'm done...

Tomorrow! :shocked: Is OKD back in Aus then?

Yeah, it's called sharing the craziness! :naughty:

It is 2009... even though a few times I've almost written 2008 on my stuff for work... I write the date that many times you would think it would stick in my brain..

:insane: I love MFC.

Yeah, I've still got a couple of days of Christmas holiday, so I haven't had to write the date yet...but once I go back to school it'll really hit me...