The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had many pages since you've been gone! I want an MQ:naughty:

I would if I could MQ closed threads :naughty: And Just in the one and a half pages that I read through to find the line up I was confused at least 12 times :naughty:

*faints at sight*

*flashes Kelzy's phone number at you to wake you up* *pokes you with her kooky pen* *asks you to go and ask the asian guy how much my internet bill is*

I would if I could MQ closed threads :naughty: And Just in the one and a half pages that I read through to find the line up I was confused at least 12 times :naughty:

*flashes Kelzy's phone number at you to wake you up* *pokes you with her kooky pen* *asks you to go and ask the asian guy how much my internet bill is*

You can still copy and paste if you really wanted too :sneaky2: Only 12 :shocked:

You big :chkn:

You can still copy and paste if you really wanted too :sneaky2: Only 12 :shocked:

You big :chkn:

:naughty:

Okay, I have to go now, I'm so scared about the bill.

Before I go - an update for Ambrose's extended family: I spoke to my dad yesterday and he said Ambrose has been misbehaving terribly since I've been gone and has run away from home 3 times. :crybaby: :crybaby: I thought Tanya and HK said they'd take care of him! :crybaby:

Before I go - an update for Ambrose's extended family: I spoke to my dad yesterday and he said Ambrose has been misbehaving terribly since I've been gone and has run away from home 3 times. :crybaby: :crybaby: I thought Tanya and HK said they'd take care of him! :crybaby:

Can't be too scared because you're still here:naughty:

*glares at MFC mum* Mondo was supposed to be taking care of Ambrose....if you want a job done right, do it yourself *huggles Ambrose*:wub2:

Which makes me think immediately of Dawn French. I got her autobiography for Christmas. It was good.

I love Dawn French, I think she's brilliant!

I really made an effort to MQ like you guys do in here but I had to give up!

I bow down in respect for your skills!:thumb_yello:

French Dawn!:wub2:

I love her too, and right now I’m reading her book, bought it in London so I have to read it in English. Gives me good practice though, she really has a way to play with words.

She probably has some kind of principle which says: Why say it with one word when you can do it just as easy with 15!:roftl:

A question: Does anyone know the proper names of other things that she has done besides the Vicar of Dibley? Films? Other TV shows?

In my country she is practically unknown.

What can my post be ?? :fisch:

Since you worked at an embassy I'd suggest Minister for Foreign Affairs. :bleh:

Oh yes, embassy experience , definitely Minister for Foreign Affairs then:thumb_yello:

Nice posts for Tan... and Trade and Industry.. does that mean I'll have to do something *bites nails*

Or can I continue to sit around the house doing nothing

If you have to ask, perhaps you don't belong in my government :naughty:

Finance is fitting... but for things that have to be done straightaway you'd probably be looking at something like defence (nothing like procrastinating stopping an invasion *zhhz*)

Yes, I must admit I'm leaning towards Defence for OKD myself :naughty:

I thought it was "The world is your mollusc". Or am I getting the quote wrong again? I can't remember which book it was in....

I do know what the correct quote is, but in Terry Pratchett he changes it slightly and I can't quite remember what his quote is. That's why I was asking Silver. .

Supreme ruler of the universe to you :sneaky2:

Yes, Terry did say "the world is your mollusc." I knew you'd know. That's I deliberately misquoted it.:roftl:

:shocked: What have you all been doing to my grandson?

I'm sure I quoted other people as well but MFC logged me out halfway through read the thread and lost my quotes, so I'm not gonna go back and do it again.*humph*

*Waves to OKD*:bye: Hey there Bianca!

I really made an effort to MQ like you guys do in here but I had to give up!

I bow down in respect for your skills!:thumb_yello:

French Dawn!:wub2:

I love her too, and right now I’m reading her book, bought it in London so I have to read it in English. Gives me good practice though, she really has a way to play with words.

She probably has some kind of principle which says: Why say it with one word when you can do it just as easy with 15!:roftl:

A question: Does anyone know the proper names of other things that she has done besides the Vicar of Dibley? Films? Other TV shows?

In my country she is practically unknown.

Oh Sienna you make me giggle. French Dawn indeed. It has a nice ring to it. As for the proper names of other things she's done besides Vicar of Dibley... I don't know too many. I discovered her kind of through Jennifer Saunders being in Absolutely Fabulous and then heard that she'd done a comedy double act with some big woman named Dawn French and that it was called French and Saunders, but never bothered to investigate tooo closely and then got into her through Vicar of Dibley. And am trying to make up for lost time by catching up on her old stuff.

But the easiest way to find out is to check on IMDb (Internet Movie Database). I'll get a link for you.

Here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0294067/

This is one of my favourite sites on the internet if you're not familiar with it.

Supreme ruler of the universe to you :sneaky2:

Yes, Terry did say "the world is your mollusc." I knew you'd know. That's I deliberately misquoted it.:roftl:

I thought you were just taking over Australia, not the whole universe. So don't go getting too big for your boots Missy! *shakes head and mutters under her breath* *"supreme ruler of the universe indeed!"* I may consider calling you PM if you ever get your government sorted out, although a PM has to be elected and you've made yourself ruler soooo.... need to come up with a different title.

Thanks for messing with my head there. I had all these possible variations going through my head... "The world is your crustacean", "The world is your slimy sea-dwelling thing" etc etc and I started to doubt myself:naughty:

I thought you were just taking over Australia, not the whole universe. So don't go getting too big for your boots Missy! *shakes head and mutters under her breath* *"supreme ruler of the universe indeed!"* I may consider calling you PM if you ever get your government sorted out, although a PM has to be elected and you've made yourself ruler soooo.... need to come up with a different title.

Well, today Australia, tomorrow ...who knows :naughty:

I'm not a PM (though I may be a PW :naughty:), I'm a benevolent dictator :sneaky2:

How do you fancy being Minister for Health?

Thanks for messing with my head there. I had all these possible variations going through my head... "The world is your crustacean", "The world is your slimy sea-dwelling thing" etc etc and I started to doubt myself:naughty:

The world is your octopus

Oh Sienna you make me giggle. French Dawn indeed. It has a nice ring to it. As for the proper names of other things she's done besides Vicar of Dibley... I don't know too many. I discovered her kind of through Jennifer Saunders being in Absolutely Fabulous and then heard that she'd done a comedy double act with some big woman named Dawn French and that it was called French and Saunders, but never bothered to investigate tooo closely and then got into her through Vicar of Dibley. And am trying to make up for lost time by catching up on her old stuff.

But the easiest way to find out is to check on IMDb (Internet Movie Database). I'll get a link for you.

Here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0294067/

This is one of my favourite sites on the internet if you're not familiar with it.

Oh thank you, very useful!:wub2:

I also found this:

http://dawnfrench.tripod.com/

One flash of leg for my subjects

IMG_2158.jpg

Oooh. Nice! That photo's actually quite appealing to me, and I'm not one who gets all steamed up about seeing bits of Mika's bod.

Well, today Australia, tomorrow ...who knows :naughty:

I'm not a PM (though I may be a PW :naughty:), I'm a benevolent dictator :sneaky2:

How do you fancy being Minister for Health?

The world is your octopus

Isn't benevolent dictator an oxymoron? JK!!:naughty:

Yes, Minister for Health. I like the sound of that.

The world is my potentially life-threatening, eight armed blobby thing? I don't think so!

Oh thank you, very useful!:wub2:

I also found this:

http://dawnfrench.tripod.com/

And naturally her very own website would tell you as well. :doh: I never think to go to people's individual websites. I just go to IMDb.