The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While its still morning :fisch:

Actually...for me personally its before 10. This morning I woke at 8:30.. so success.

Assuming it's Sunday with you, I would have said 10 was OK :thumb_yello: I have a lie-in on Sundays - breakfast in bed and read the paper.

Woot! I plan on going to Canberra sometime this year (causei promised a friend I'd visit), maybe later in the year or early next year...

You are planning to make yourself known to me at this time aren't you? You have to!!! I always feel so out of everything!!!

Assuming it's Sunday with you, I would have said 10 was OK :thumb_yello: I have a lie-in on Sundays - breakfast in bed and read the paper.

10 would have been okay, but I need to get my body into wake up early times :naughty:

And it allowed me to pack before 11

Yep.. apart from carry on stuff, I am packed for the Gold Coast :biggrin2:

*hopes she hasn't forgotten anything*

Hello All ! :bye: Can't be on for long ... gotta take down the exhibition soon ... just wanted to check in here ... hope yooz are all fine & dandy ... :punk:

oh that building is such a bad landmark, but i suppose what is inside matters. I went to the ferris wheel of excellence last night, oh man, bad. Looked alright litten up though. Oh and got a flower of a stranger near the belltower and apparantly it's going on youtube. Perth needs a got tourist attraction.:thumb_yello:

oh that building is such a bad landmark, but i suppose what is inside matters. I went to the ferris wheel of excellence last night, oh man, bad. Looked alright litten up though. Oh and got a flower of a stranger near the belltower and apparantly it's going on youtube. Perth needs a got tourist attraction.:thumb_yello:

Happikali was talking about a different "the exhibition" :wink2:

I haven't heard of the ferris wheel of excellence. Have you got anything like Luna Park over there?

Heya HK!! All good here :huglove:

Happikali was talking about a different "the exhibition" :wink2:

I haven't heard of the ferris wheel of excellence. Have you got anything like Luna Park over there?

Heya HK!! All good here :huglove:

Hiya Kelz & Lyndal !

Kelz !! Since when did you reach 12,000 ???!!! :shocked:

:band::dance_man::band:

^^ well not quite 'luna park' but there is overpriced, sort of joyful things like that.

I thought Luna Park was restricted to only Sydney?

We have Luna Park in Melbourne as well and a few of us were there on Friday. :wink2:

Hiya Kelz & Lyndal !

Kelz !! Since when did you reach 12,000 ???!!! :shocked:

:band::dance_man::band:

Today! :cheerful_h4h:

Hi all.

Kelz, just wanted to let you know I'm having tentative success with Open Office.

Also, just wanted to announce to the world in general that our DVD player died on Friday and hubby bought a new one yesterday and it does a whole bunch of formats.... including avi's!! That means we can watch Xena on the TV now!!!

Hi all.

Kelz, just wanted to let you know I'm having tentative success with Open Office.

Also, just wanted to announce to the world in general that our DVD player died on Friday and hubby bought a new one yesterday and it does a whole bunch of formats.... including avi's!! That means we can watch Xena on the TV now!!!

Good news all round! :thumb_yello:

Oh and I wanted to ask the world in general what they know about probiotics and what experiences they've had with them...

Kelz I know you mentioned them in one of the recipe threads...

Anybody else got anything to say?

My probiotic experiences are fantastic. They have literally been a lifesaver with this dodgy immune system of mine, and all the troubles I have with my health (don't worry I won't start a thread for sympathy). But basically, yes, Probiotics saved my life when I was nearly dead. :thumb_yello: Great way to boost the immune system for winter and a natural way to fight off any infections.

Why the interest, if I may ask??

Good news all round! :thumb_yello:

My probiotic experiences are fantastic. They have literally been a lifesaver with this dodgy immune system of mine, and all the troubles I have with my health (don't worry I won't start a thread for sympathy). But basically, yes, Probiotics saved my life when I was nearly dead. :thumb_yello: Great way to boost the immune system for winter and a natural way to fight off any infections.

Why the interest, if I may ask??

I've been reading this book and the author recommends probiotics and I've never really had anything to do with them...

What are they? A capsule? A liquid? A powder?

Good Afternoon! :cheerful_h4h:

I wish we had've gotten some Mika Champagne. I mean, it wouldn't've been hard to find us in Southern Cross station.. :fish: We were very loud. :fisch:

Where'd you put your sig/avvie?? *searches cat pee corner*

And another one for DC :naughty:...

madoona.jpg

I LOVE that one. :roftl: