The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

I hereby give permishun to you all to slap me if you see me online before my exams finish on the 22nd of January. :naughty:

Have a safe trip, to those who are going to GC. :bye:

And for those who aren't going, have fun whoring up the thread without them. :wink2:

Bye & Good Luck Twatty !! :huglove: *promises to slap you if need be ... * :naughty::wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby give permishun to you all to slap me if you see me online before my exams finish on the 22nd of January. :naughty:

And for those who aren't going, have fun whoring up the thread without them. :wink2:

Hmm...is your preference:

(A)

Whipsmall.jpg

OR

(B)

hannahwhip.gif

*looks around in toy box and can't find the tamer MSN slapper*

:naughty:

:lmao: Hahaha !! Suuuuuuuzzzzzzeeeeeee !!! :huglove: *das*

Happikaleeeeee! :wub2: You're up late...(or up early?). I gots to go tidy up all the grown up toys now and make lunch and feed my brood.

Happikaleeeeee! :wub2: You're up late...(or up early?). I gots to go tidy up all the grown up toys now and make lunch and feed my brood.

:bye: Yah ... I'm up characteristically late *zhhz* .... but I'mma going to bed soon ... :wink2: ... hehe, good luck with the toys, food, brood !! :wink2::wub2:

:bye: Yah ... I'm up characteristically late *zhhz* .... but I'mma going to bed soon ... :wink2: ... hehe, good luck with the toys, food, brood !! :wink2::wub2:

All done. Shake and Bake. Frozen vegetables. Not too difficult. :naughty:

G'night - if you haven't gone already. :original:

Nice post whoring skills :roftl: Love the cakes. *eats Kenny*

Cartman is bigger :das:

I hereby give permishun to you all to slap me if you see me online before my exams finish on the 22nd of January.

If you insist, ST :wink2:

Nice post whoring skills :roftl: Love the cakes. *eats Kenny*

I mix it into some Ensure (food drink) if I have powder. Because powder is for when I'm really unwell. Capsules for when I'm well. But, basically the powder has to be mixed with room temp water.

GC in 4 days. Bec, DC, Teegs and moi.

And heaps of people in spirit.

Oh, yeah, I'm familiar with Ensure...

I'm not sure entirely on the plans, but there will be some online updates since I can access internet on my phone And, we're all good at putting $1 in for 10 minitz :meow: (lolcat joke where they sit under the umbrella)

Who wants a postcard :das:

I'll take one!

OK. Noted that permission is granted.

:shocked: I hadn't really thought about the fact that they were actually not going to be in the thread!

How long is this GC trip may I ask please?

I'm sitting here gagging and spitting and hacking and generally coughing up a lung in most unpleasant fashion... And it came on whilst I was trying to eat my muesli!

I'm desperately sucking on a Strepsil, hoping that it will calm down my over-sensitive respiratory tract a little bit or I won't be able to get anything done today! I can't drive like this! Each time I cough my head feels like it's about to explode...

God I hate being sick:thumbdown:

I'm sitting here gagging and spitting and hacking and generally coughing up a lung in most unpleasant fashion... And it came on whilst I was trying to eat my muesli!

I'm desperately sucking on a Strepsil, hoping that it will calm down my over-sensitive respiratory tract a little bit or I won't be able to get anything done today! I can't drive like this! Each time I cough my head feels like it's about to explode...

God I hate being sick:thumbdown:

I'd sympathise but am feeling a bit rough myself atm .:bleh:

I usually find just plain cold water is best for coughing fits.

I'd sympathise but am feeling a bit rough myself atm .:bleh:

I usually find just plain cold water is best for coughing fits.

I'd already tried the cold water and it wasn't really helping. It's calmed down enough now that I'm not actively coughing, but it's tickling, like it's about to start again...

Did I mention I hate being sick?

I'd already tried the cold water and it wasn't really helping. It's calmed down enough now that I'm not actively coughing, but it's tickling, like it's about to start again...

Teaspoon of manuka honey then?

Dammit, dammit, dammit!!! I'm really only here because I'm trying to make the day hurry up so we can see who the new mods are... and I need to go have a shower and stop procrastinating!!!

Will be out shopping for a while... Oooh! I've just remembered... I've still got Christmas money to spend! *rubs hands together gleefully*

I'll catch people later and postwhore away... Maybe.

:bye:

How long is this GC trip may I ask please?

1 week

Place your bets now for how many pages you'll go through in the meantime (note : Bianca will be back)

If Tanya is the toaster, can I be the coffee machine?

I've been practising the noises :blush-anim-cl:

I don't even think we have a coffee machine :blink:

Oh, you'd be my favourite appliance! :naughty:

I'll be the tea kettle.

We'll have one of those though

I would need to be something on the large side.... like an electric frypan or a crockpot or something...

And Im pretty sure we have an electric frypan

Oh... one last thing... I'm craving Melting Moments.... :blush-anim-cl:

I love Melting Moments

Morning all.. woke up at 9:20 today, helped in part by the spider sitting on the roof above my bed, which I noticed when I actually opened my eyes to hit snooze

Now I have to get dressed and go do this panel beater thing :yay:

Will be out shopping for a while... Oooh! I've just remembered... I've still got Christmas money to spend! *rubs hands together gleefully*

I'll catch people later and postwhore away... Maybe.

:bye:

Well forget about those Melting Moments...you need to go buy some Ribena. :mf_rosetinted:

At least two threads. :naughty:

My bet would have been 1 thread....

She doesn't have that many people to postwhore with.. though Tan will be on, and the rest of you.

Got the quotes on my car. One, including the bumper (which has mostly existing damage so Im not worried about) is $1661 and the other is $1395 or close to.

So will get Dad to try and get the money out of him... but if he stuffs me around or what not then I'm not going to put any more money into this car (this damage is more than it cost me to buy the car and put it on the road) and so will be in the market for a new one.

Hopefully though, the guy doesn't stuff around and I get the money to fix it

So, Japan returns.

Complete with fabulous Aussie cold (and I didn`t even meet up with Chikadee:wink2:). Hope nobody going to GC has one, because let me tell ya, descending from 40,000ft is hell on the ears with a cold. I am still deaf.:blink:

But just wanted to say, loved the reports of the big meetup, the vid of Luna Park was funny. Shall I post my pics/vid??? Here or AMF?:naughty: