The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Not good Kelz, this cold is really rotten, and my ears still hurt. I have almost lost my voice and can't be bothered mothering my kids, so I am sitting here instead of feeding them dinner. Funny how they don't ask for it at 8.30pm....

Hi Blue Sky !! :wub2:

Aww ... hope your cold gets sick of itself ... :sneaky2:

And yeah ... I totally understand that about feeding the kids sometimes ... :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: True Silv ... true ... but ... I can't honestly think of much that could corrupt our family tree anymore than it is, so .... :woot_jump:

I'd like to think the offspring would inherit the best bits - good humour and common sense and compassion - but what if was something from the dark side - sadistic and pedantic and powerful !!!

Darth Mod :darthvader:

No, I know...:naughty:

I still have Mika's bottle from the stage he performed on in Chicago. 'Cept I mixed it up with Luke's after I emptied the Ribena, and I can't tell which is which anymore. That's okay - I'll keep 'em both. *Plans to buy a DNA kit one day*

I thought you had thrown it away!?:wink2:

Wasn't there even some people complaining about how you throw the bottle away instead of giving it to them?:naughty:

I thought you had thrown it away!?:wink2:

Wasn't there even some people complaining about how you throw the bottle away instead of giving it to them?:naughty:

I did throw it away! I put them in the trash bin by the door ready to go into the garage (I even took a picture! Which is probably why you remember so well). Then, after walking past it all day and staring at those two empty plastic bottles, I had a second heart. I took them back. I just couldn't...

I did throw it away! I put them in the trash bin by the door ready to go into the garage (I even took a picture! Which is probably why you remember so well). Then, after walking past it all day and staring at those two empty plastic bottles, I had a second heart. I took them back. I just couldn't...

Awww!

That was the sweetest story!:wub2:

I'd like to think the offspring would inherit the best bits - good humour and common sense and compassion - but what if was something from the dark side - sadistic and pedantic and powerful !!!

:lmfao: I can't imagine ANY of our clan being like THAT ... *zhhz* *pbs*

:naughty: Awwww ... my bestest bag lady friend ... :huglove:

Soy: Early bird ... ALWAYS get's the worm ... (now you know why I stay up so late ... insomnia is just a ruse ! ) :naughty::wink2:

*doesn't want worms*

*is tired, and ready for bed*

Don't expect any reports or photos tonight.. or any photos before GC (you might get lucky depending on how early I awoke

I will say a quick sentence about it though : It was a great day

*doesn't want worms*

Don't expect any reports or photos tonight.. or any photos before GC (you might get lucky depending on how early I awoke

Oh .... *doesn't expect *

kewl ...I guess ...

kthxbai ...

*never expected anything any way*

:blink:

Not good Kelz, this cold is really rotten, and my ears still hurt. I have almost lost my voice and can't be bothered mothering my kids, so I am sitting here instead of feeding them dinner. Funny how they don't ask for it at 8.30pm....

awww *hugs* I hope you feel better tomorrow.

;lmfao;

;ninja; + ;cowboy; + ;pbjt; ...... = On_a_log.gif =

image001.jpg

Lol!!

;shocked;That might produce something very worrying for the family tree

*Covers Mondo and Ambroses eyes from reading convo*

:naughty; True Silv ... true ... but ... I can't honestly think of much that could corrupt our family tree anymore than it is, so .... :woot_jump

:naughty: So true.

Darth Mod :darthvader

:roftl: A heavy breather just like Tan.

I thought you had thrown it away!?:wink

Wasn't there even some people complaining about how you throw the bottle away instead of giving it to them?naughty:

(btw Hello! )

:roftl: So sweet.

*doesn't want worms*

Bec! See you later today!!!! :shocked:

mondodas.gif

Ummmm ... *coughyeahcough* .... :naughty:

:roftl:

Gabaa is laying beside me right now with his fruit bat teeth and he has no shame. :wub2::naughty:

gabaacat.jpg

He'll just flop down like that anywhere and everywhere and stay that way for ages.

Goonies all!!

:roftl:

Gabaa is laying beside me right now with his fruit bat teeth and he has no shame. :wub2::naughty:

gabaacat.jpg

He'll just flop down like that anywhere and everywhere and stay that way for ages.

Goonies all!!

Awwww ... Can you make Gabbaa's teeth go up & down too ??!! :das::roftl:

Is sure you can & says Goonies back ! :bye:

I am not really here, am actually off sick, in my PJs, just catching up with some PMs.:naughty:

I hope you get better quickly... My cold is slowly improving, but it's the slowly bit that's getting on my nerves.

Poor BS... I can completely relate. I remember flying to Brisbane from Perth once, via Adelaide and Melbourne. I have no idea why we had so many stop points, but I had a cold and it was agony every time. By the time I got to Brisbane I was completely deaf on one side and had to go to the GP. My cold had developed into a raging middle ear infection... Not a nice start to my holidays, but thanks to antibiotics, quickly dealt with.

And there are times when you are sick that you become so absorbed with how rotten you feel, that it's such an effort to do anything else (like feed the kids). Thankfully this cold hasn't been quite like that, but I've had that.

Have you got any friends who can come round and cheer you up and coincidentally feed your children at the same time?:naughty:

I can't believe nobody's said this already... (unless it was in lemon chiffon and I've missed it) but you've just described Twatty to a "T"!:roftl:

OKay so last night I mentioned that I would probably be slack doing reportage on yesterday... then I woke at 8 after a fantastic sleep, and uploaded the photos and wrote a report (amf as always)

There will be more to come from Bianya (Bianca and Tanya) though.. including pictures I want to steal :naughty:

*does famous non MQ'ing :naughty:*

Suzy: Rain ?? I LOVE rain !! :cheerful_h4h:

Mzee: YAY for your PDP !!! *dances*

Silva: Isla da Silva ??!! Pretentious ... moi ?? :roftl:

Soy: Early bird ... ALWAYS get's the worm ... (now you know why I stay up so late ... insomnia is just a ruse ! ) :naughty:

Kelz: HaiBai ! :das:

Bonza: Hope you are still relatively dry ! :wink2:

Any other I may have missed : Hurro ! *waves*

I cried when I got it.

he is beauty in human form, :wub2:

I smiled so large I thought my teeth were going to jut out one by one and shoot out of my mouth.

His show is A M A Z I N G i wish i could have been there.

The documentary is :wub2:

I love how it shows Zuleika and Fortune in the part about the chineese dragon thing. Fortune is ADORABLE. :wub2: