The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really find him particularly appealing in real life. In any interview I've seen with him he just seems so bored and out of it. And his hair is rather insane (although I think he may have got it cut recently).

Meh. I think he's a hottie but...you won't find me going gaga over him. People only started liking him/thinking he was good looking because of Twilight. I did like his hair though, messy is good in my books if you can pull it off :naughty:

Haha, yes I did figure that out. Yours was actually one of the blogs I read to get some ideas before beginning mine. :wink2:

Really? Sweet! I hope I inspired you sufficiently...:bleh:

(OMG, I just noticed that sneaky2 is back in the smiley box! It's replaced bleh! Yayyy!!)

Hey, it's Mouselle's birthday today... I've just made her a thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2078264#post2078264

Posted! I hope she comes on to read it...

I just got up. I had an appointment with the eployment company at 12.30. An hour nd a half ago. My dad came into my room at 6 to say he was leaving and not to miss my appointment. ****. :naughty:

Haha! *high-5's you*

*slaps you*

The thing that's wrong with this is that I have to come back on to know I've been slapped. :rolls_eyes:

I'm supposed to be writing a speech (in French). I'm quite pleased with it so far--it's due tomorrow and the topic I chose was procrastination. :naughty:

Meh. I think he's a hottie but...you won't find me going gaga over him. People only started liking him/thinking he was good looking because of Twilight. I did like his hair though, messy is good in my books if you can pull it off :naughty:

Well I do think he's pretty attractive. Just not completely and utterly amazing and gorgeous. He's got a great jaw, but I noticed that in Harry Potter. :naughty:

:roftl: I find this very amusing.

Thanks. The worst part is that Margaret had just come home and was discusted in my waking hour and will definately tell my dad, who knows I was supposed to have that meeting and will go psycho about staying up late and then sleeping through the meeting and not caring about my life and so on. :naughty: I should ring them and make another appointment for this afternoon but I don't know what to tell them for why I missed the one I had. But then I went to look for their phone number and couldn't find it, but had the genius idea that I would have definately glued a business card from the first time I worked for them into my diary, so I went and read my entire diary for 2006, only to then realise that I worked for them in 2007, so then reading my entire 2007 diary and then realising that I want to go and buy a diary and do that again this year. And somehow I never ended up finding the business card because I must have forgotten I was looking for it. :blink:

People only started liking him/thinking he was good looking because of Twilight.

No, people started liking him/thinking he was good looking in Harry Potter, but this is his first major role :smth: :naughty:

The thing that's wrong with this is that I have to come back on to know I've been slapped.

Yes, but I only slapped you because it's fun to slap *pbs*

I'm supposed to be writing a speech (in French). I'm quite pleased with it so far--it's due tomorrow and the topic I chose was procrastination.

Hahaha, genius!

Hahaha. I have been trying to find the number of that place online because I can't go into the study where the phone books are because Jenny is in there and I am trying to avoid any physical confrontation. And everywhere it just gives the number for the head office in Perth, and I just want the Rockingham office, and would you beleive that this is the only place I could find the actual number:

http://hallmarksigns.com.au/20070817/flexi-staff-rockingham/

:roftl:

*prepares herself to ring them*

Haha, thank god she didn't ask me why I missed the appointment. But my dad is still going to kill me, the first new appointment they could give me is for Friday. I shoudl print off some resumes and go and apply to all the fast food places around here before he comes home to make up for it :naughty:

I feel like I should take some of my Mika posters down because the amount of Mika in my room is way higher than the amount that I like Mika right now :naughty: But then I'd feel bad for taking them down so I'd better just leave them. And maybe get some more other ones to even it out. And put up the new ones I got from Petra and also put the ones that fell down while I was away back up.

Yes, I should probably do this before the resume printing and job applying. Especially as I can't get into the study where the printer is :naughty:

I feel like I should take some of my Mika posters down because the amount of Mika in my room is way higher than the amount that I like Mika right now :naughty: But then I'd feel bad for taking them down so I'd better just leave them. And maybe get some more other ones to even it out. And put up the new ones I got from Petra and also put the ones that fell down while I was away back up.

Yes, I should probably do this before the resume printing and job applying. Especially as I can't get into the study where the printer is :naughty:

Perfectly logical. :naughty:

Perfectly logical. :naughty:

Yes. Well now when you walk in my room The Kooks are most prominent. Although Mika is still highly prominent on the other main wall. I have realised I have none of some things that I should have some of. I definately need some Holloways and Rod Thomas but that would require printing them myself, and I already emptied one entire ink cartridge on printing Kooks pictures :naughty: But I do also want to print some of the Kooks pictures from Melbourne. And also just some random photos, that would be nice. I should go somewhere proper, but the cheapest place would be my school, which would also be the most embarrassing, and then the next cheapest would be the Kmart print section where my friend works, but that would be even MORE embarrassing. Hm.

Aww, but I like knowing how long it's been since you go to Costa Rica. :wink2:

:naughty:

I have one! :bleh:

:sneaky2: I know. That's why I want one :naughty: I've wanted one since you and HK had them, and then I was able to restrain myself because I knew I wouldn't play it. And then Rod Thomas came along with his fantastic ukelele-skills, and then I wanted one even more but was able to restrain myself because I was saving for Costa Rica. And then I went to the Freo markets and saw someone selling ukeleles for $20 and I almost freaked out and bought one, but told myself I was going to Costa Rica in 2 days so I should wait until I came home. AND NOW I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE! But the Fremantle markets are only open Friday-Saturday-Sunday :sneaky2:

A yellow one? And do you also want a disco ball, by any chance?

Ooooh, yes, do you have one that I can have!?? :woot_jump:

:sneaky2: I know. That's why I want one :naughty: I've wanted one since you and HK had them, and then I was able to restrain myself because I knew I wouldn't play it. And then Rod Thomas came along with his fantastic ukelele-skills, and then I wanted one even more but was able to restrain myself because I was saving for Costa Rica. And then I went to the Freo markets and saw someone selling ukeleles for $20 and I almost freaked out and bought one, but told myself I was going to Costa Rica in 2 days so I should wait until I came home. AND NOW I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE! But the Fremantle markets are only open Friday-Saturday-Sunday :sneaky2:

If it's any consolation I only learnt two chords on mine before I gave up. I think one instrument is enough for me.

BAAAAAHHHH I'M STUCK WITH MY SPEECH AND IT'S DUE TOMORROW AND I HAVE TO MEMORISE IT AND AAAHHH...:crybaby:

I hate speeches. I'm known for always volunteering to go first whenever my class has to do a speech. I just enjoy getting it all over with and the fact that if you go first you won't need to go after somebody who did a really good one. :naughty:

:roftl: No, but Rod Thomas in your sig does :naughty:

Oooh, yes, I should ask him for them. He is so ****ing nice that he'd probably send them right over.

I asked if I could have a copy of one of his limited edition singles and he freaked out because he didn't have any left and actually said he would give me his one personal copy and I was like ... no freaking way do I want your only copy :shocked:

BAAAAAHHHH I'M STUCK WITH MY SPEECH AND IT'S DUE TOMORROW AND I HAVE TO MEMORISE IT AND AAAHHH...:crybaby:

You have to memorise it? that is totally ridiculous and unreasonable! :shocked: In what way are you stuck?

If it's any consolation I only learnt two chords on mine before I gave up. I think one instrument is enough for me.

Well done indeed. I don't think one instrument is enough for me. Although two chords is generally a lot further along than I get on any of ym instruments that I decide I need to own.

I honestly bought THREE instruments in Costa Rica. A bamboo recorder, a clay flute and an indian rain stick. And I almost bought a drum too, but then realised it was made of iguana skina and was put off :naughty:

I hate speeches. I'm known for always volunteering to go first whenever my class has to do a speech. I just enjoy getting it all over with and the fact that if you go first you won't need to go after somebody who did a really good one. :naughty:

Yuck. I hate speeches and always try to go last :naughty: