Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In winter? :blink:

Btw, "attempt" implies that this time wasn't successful. :naughty:

Queensland doesn't have a winter.. it has a hot season and a warm season... our Winter is there warm season.. we'll be able to do everything it was too hot to do this time

Queensland doesn't have a winter.. it has a hot season and a warm season... our Winter is there warm season.. we'll be able to do everything it was too hot to do this time

Exactly! And I posted some pics.. I'm still uploading

*pbs* - For real.

:shocked:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Stupid f**king post won't post... I've lost it all! I've been working on it since about 1pm... :tears::crybaby:

Stuff it...

Well, I went to the gynocologist's today... he had a look at the cyst again and doesn't seem to have changed size since October... He said it looked like a dermoid cyst (I think that's what it's called) and he said it was very likely to be benign...

He did say it needed to be removed though (on the 18th of March)... it will be a proper cut on my tummy... then he told me that the right ovary and the tube will have to be removed... :blink:

I don't quite know what to think about this...

Exactly! And I posted some pics.. I'm still uploading

*pbs* - For real.

I've uploaded most of mine... :wink2:

Have to go through all the other pics still.. I've only looked at mine so far :shocked:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Stupid f**king post won't post... I've lost it all! I've been working on it since about 1pm... :tears::crybaby:

Stuff it...

Well, I went to the gynocologist's today... he had a look at the cyst again and doesn't seem to have changed size since October... He said it looked like a dermoid cyst (I think that's what it's called) and he said it was very likely to be benign...

He did say it needed to be removed though (on the 18th of March)... it will be a proper cut on my tummy... then he told me that the right ovary and the tube will have to be removed... :blink:

Oh wow Teegs.... that sucks so much

Stuff it...

He did say it needed to be removed though (on the 18th of March)... it will be a proper cut on my tummy... then he told me that the right ovary and the tube will have to be removed...

:shocked: Sounds like they are going overboard cutting the whole right side out. Do you have another appointment before that happens??

I've uploaded most of mine... :wink2:

Have to go through all the other pics still.. I've only looked at mine so far :shocked:

I haven't even gone through the disc yet. :blink:

Oh wow Teegs.... that sucks so much

Yeah, I guess... I guess you can see why I don't know what to think of this...

:shocked: Sounds like they are going overboard cutting the whole right side out. Do you have another appointment before that happens??

No appointment beforehand...

I don't know whether it's going overboard or there's something he's not telling me, though I doubt it (he did say it was very likely to be benign)... Maybe he's assuming the right one probably doesn't work because of the cyst... and stupid me didn't think to ask why...

Oh :huglove: that's not too good Teegs. Ask the hospital for more information about the procedure. Maybe you could have some eggs frozen? If you're worried about possible future fertility problems?

Oh :huglove: that's not too good Teegs. Ask the hospital for more information about the procedure. Maybe you could have some eggs frozen? If you're worried about possible future fertility problems?

I will have to ask I think...

The doctor reckoned there wouldn't be any fertility problems as long as the left one works, and those were pretty much his words... that concerns me now...

I just hope the left one works...

Wow, I hope it's benign - will they do a biopsy before or after it's removed? I definitely think you should get more information from your doctor or other people in the team that work with him, because you do need to know as much as possible about the procedure and its consequences and the possible risks involved before you have it done. That way you can make an informed decision about what you want to happen, because removing an ovary and fallopian tube with a large tumour isn't so small a deal. Also: :huglove:

Yeah, I guess... I guess you can see why I don't know what to think of this...

No appointment beforehand...

I don't know whether it's going overboard or there's something he's not telling me, though I doubt it (he did say it was very likely to be benign)... Maybe he's assuming the right one probably doesn't work because of the cyst... and stupid me didn't think to ask why...

:shocked: Second opinion Teegs !! I agree with Twatty ... get as much info. as poss. before agreeing to the procedure ... esp. if the cyst is benign ... :blink:

Hi all ... not here much atm ... got my show tomorrow & a friend staying from Syd. ... who is now, unfortunately, in a wheelchair ... :boxed:

Welcome back GC'rs ... sounds like you had an amazing time ... wish I coulda' been there ... :huglove:

Rightio ... last minute dash here ... but I saw this band on RAGE last week , & then just saw them now ... (& I may be waaaay too late & out of touch :blush-anim-cl: ) Given that I'm not ... my bet is that Bianca & Petra are about to fall for/fight over the lead singer of this band ... :das: (& maybe even Tanya Bebbeh !! ) :wink2: ... anyway , I'll just post & see ... :naughty:

P.S. I LIKE the song !!! :biggrin2:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TKw7G6n7U9M

Artsy!!!! Where have you been????

Silver!:wub2:

It's a long and complicated story, but the condensed version is that I got swept up in my new boytoy for a bit, and then I had to concentrate on finals, and then the winter holidays began and this is the first time in a while that I've had free time.:naughty:

I start a new semester next week, but hopefully I'll still be checking in.:thumb_yello:

What's new with you, my dear?! It's been so long since we've had a chat!

Silver!:wub2:

It's a long and complicated story, but the condensed version is that I got swept up in my new boytoy for a bit, and then I had to concentrate on finals, and then the winter holidays began and this is the first time in a while that I've had free time.:naughty:

I start a new semester next week, but hopefully I'll still be checking in.:thumb_yello:

What's new with you, my dear?! It's been so long since we've had a chat!

Oh it's the same old same old - work :thumbdown: housework :thumbdown: probs with boiler :thumbdown:

Are you still with your boytoy?

Oh it's the same old same old - work :thumbdown: housework :thumbdown: probs with boiler :thumbdown:

Are you still with your boytoy?

:thumbdown: Doesn't sound too fun. But it's early in the year, and you never know what the next 11 months might bring!

I am indeed still with him. He is, in fact, at this very moment, about 4 feet away from me on the couch playing Fallout 3 on the Xbox. I'm just letting him be for now. He's a gamer geek through and through and it takes extra effort to grasp his attention.girl.gif:naughty:

:thumbdown: Doesn't sound too fun. But it's early in the year, and you never know what the next 11 months might bring!

I am indeed still with him. He is, in fact, at this very moment, about 4 feet away from me on the couch playing Fallout 3 on the Xbox. I'm just letting him be for now. He's a gamer geek through and through and it takes extra effort to grasp his attention.girl.gif:naughty:

Oh I can see that smiley is going to go down very well on this thread

Edited by silver
"Go down" perhaps not the best choice of phrase

Hello All!! :huglove:

I just caught up on the thread, but MQing would be insanity and even I am not that crazy *points to yahoo serious in mental asylum*

I fell asleep at 7:30pm last night and didn't get up until 10am *pbs*

And yep, I really got my nose pierced.. I'll post a pic soon.

ummmmmmmmmm.. idk what to say.. it's weird being home.. I can't wait until July now.

Welcome back :sneaky2::huglove:

Hello all

I've unpacked now... kind of depressing.

Now I shall go make a report thread of our adventures while I'm online :wink2:

Good to see you back!! :thumb_yello:

Stuff it...

Tegan - that sounds awful - but I agree with all the advice about getting

as much information as you can - and the possibility of getting eggs

frozen!! What a difficult thing to have to deal with. In the UK we even do

hysterectomys using keyhole surgery - just wonder why they can't use

that procedure!! Sending you hugs :huglove: