The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways im up early before work, enjoying a pop tart and coffee breakfast.

Oddly enough they gave me no shifts next week, when I am actually available for work :blink

I've been enjoying the poptarts too!!

They ring you while you're away, but when you're back no no no. *eyeroll*

*tiptoes in and sits down in a corner*

:biggrin2

DAUGHTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gropes* :snog:

It's a long and complicated story, but the condensed version is that I got swept up in my new boytoy for a bit, and then I had to concentrate on finals, and then the winter holidays began and this is the first time in a while that I've had free time.:naughty

I start a new semester next week, but hopefully I'll still be checking in.:thumb_yello

How is dishpig :das:

:thumbdown Doesn't sound too fun. But it's early in the year, and you never know what the next 11 months might bring!

I am indeed still with him. He is, in fact, at this very moment, about 4 feet away from me on the couch playing Fallout 3 on the Xbox. I'm just letting him be for now. He's a gamer geek through and through and it takes extra effort to grasp his attention.girl.gif:naughty

awwwwwww How sweet. And I expect to see you here more often now.

Love the titty shot. :naughty:

Oh I can see that smiley is going to go down very well on this thread

hahahah! so true.

Welcome back :sneaky2 huglove:

Mummy!!!!! *hugs* :sneaky2::huglove:

ARTSY!!

Don't think you're going to get away with it that easily :naughty

Daughtah!!

I think she's already ran off. :roftl:

*instructs no one to mention Bunbury or British India if they know what's good for them*

Aaw! They're certainly two very speshul Kookies!

You now have my full approval to date them simultaneously, or alternately, so take ya pick...

How I wish I could have Mika, Lars and possibly Chris Dangerous all to mah-self... sigh...

Paul and Dan... I'm StuckZ!

Nawww, they certainly are, thank you! I pick simultaneously :naughty:

*gives you permission to date Mika, Lars and Chris Dangerous*

EDIT: Bianca -- Paul is so MF LUSTSLoooooooW Plus Mario Smiley!!

I know right!

3710.jpg

Clipboard01-8.jpg

00111111111122222222223333333333-1.jpg

001111111111221.jpg

ss5.jpg

0011111111112222.jpg

Not that much (but don't tell her)

*is outraged*

Hello Sarah!! Have fun.

Did you end up catching up with M******??

:das:

Well, I went to the gynocologist's today... he had a look at the cyst again and doesn't seem to have changed size since October... He said it looked like a dermoid cyst (I think that's what it's called) and he said it was very likely to be benign...

He did say it needed to be removed though (on the 18th of March)... it will be a proper cut on my tummy... then he told me that the right ovary and the tube will have to be removed...

I don't quite know what to think about this...

:shocked: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I'm tired and pissed off so I'm not gonna MQ, but...

What pisses thee off?

Heyyyy!!!!

Daughtah!!

I think she's already ran off. :roftl:

Well, at least we know who to blame now :naughty:

SHOUT-OUT TO DISHPIG: GIVE US BACK OUR ARTSY!

Or we won't even consider EVER using your real name.

Not that we would anyway *zhhz*

:fisch:

What pisses thee off?

My mother. She wouldn't let me go out last night because she believes she is right in assuming that if I were to go to a small party--think 6 or 8 people, one of them my boyfriend--I would get alcohol poisoning, shoot up heroin, and get myself pregnant. Apparently my judgement counts for nothing--despite the fact that I have been (slightly) drunk a grand total of one time, have never done any form of drug despite it being offered, and that the thought of having children is enough to make me stick to abstinence my entire life.

Not to mention the fact that I'm 17 and know what a condom is.

Rant over.

My mother. She wouldn't let me go out last night because she believes she is right in assuming that if I were to go to a small party--think 6 or 8 people, one of them my boyfriend--I would get alcohol poisoning, shoot up heroin, and get myself pregnant. Apparently my judgement counts for nothing--despite the fact that I have been (slightly) drunk a grand total of one time, have never done any form of drug despite it being offered, and that the thought of having children is enough to make me stick to abstinence my entire life.

Rant over.

*msn slaps your mother* :cheerful_h4h:

Don't be so honest next time :naughty: Say your going to a movie or smth.

*msn slaps your mother* :cheerful_h4h:

Don't be so honest next time :naughty: Say your going to a movie or smth.

I've never really had to lie before. But if that's how she's going to be, then I will have to. :sneaky2:

Wait wait wait wait wait. I did NOT know you had a boyfriend :shocked:

:bleh:

We've been going out since Christmas...you know, the German guy I was talking about... :naughty:

I've never really had to lie before. But if that's how she's going to be, then I will have to. :sneaky2:

*nods approvingly*

:bleh:

We've been going out since Christmas...you know, the German guy I was talking about... :naughty:

I wasn't here since Christmas, sheesh, where was my "this is what's going on in everyone's lives" rundown? Hans? (or some similarly amusing German name :naughty:)

[/color]

*nods approvingly*

I wasn't here since Christmas, sheesh, where was my "this is what's going on in everyone's lives" rundown? Hans? (or some similarly amusing German name :naughty:)

Franz. :naughty:

Someone also thought he was Fritz...:roftl:

Hi EVERYONE! OOH ST! Great to see you on line lately!!

wanted so say hi!!!!!!!!!

xxoo

hope all is well!

Hi Suz! Good to see you back here :biggrin2:

Hi Mikamites et. al. (<-- Does that make sense in that context? What does et. al. stand for?)

HOW. HOT. IS. IT.

Hey RBSKY!

Yes it makes sense, but no I don't know what it stands for...something latin...:naughty:

-2 degrees, actually.

I can't effing sleep because my entire effing head is plugged up and I have a headache and I have to get up for work in 7 hours and I was supposed to get a healthy 9 hours of sleep but nooooo, that's not possible is it...:crybaby:

I might just call in sick, even though this...whatever it is...will be gone in the morning.

Hey RBSKY!

Yes it makes sense, but no I don't know what it stands for...something latin...:naughty:

-2 degrees, actually.

I can't effing sleep because my entire effing head is plugged up and I have a headache and I have to get up for work in 7 hours and I was supposed to get a healthy 9 hours of sleep but nooooo, that's not possible is it...:crybaby:

I might just call in sick, even though this...whatever it is...will be gone in the morning.

Hi ER!

*shrugs* It sounds good though, right? :naughty:

Sorry to hear you're so unwell! Do you have any medication? I hate when you know you really need to sleep and as a result you cannot sleep no matter what you do.

A bright monitor is probably not very good for your eyes/headache though. Maybe you can lay on your bed in the dark listening to your ipod or something on low. That way you're not focusing on needing to sleep/feeling sick and you might gradually relax and fall asleep.

Hope you're better in the morning!

Hi ER!

*shrugs* It sounds good though, right? :naughty:

Sorry to hear you're so unwell! Do you have any medication? I hate when you know you really need to sleep and as a result you cannot sleep no matter what you do.

A bright monitor is probably not very good for your eyes/headache though. Maybe you can lay on your bed in the dark listening to your ipod or something on low. That way you're not focusing on needing to sleep/feeling sick and you might gradually relax and fall asleep.

Hope you're better in the morning!

Ahh, that's a good idea, thanks...here goes sleep attempt #2.

Later! :bye:

Hi EVERYONE! OOH ST! Great to see you on line lately!!

:wub2:! wanted so say hi!!!!!!!!!

xxoo

hope all is well!

Hiya, elanorelle. I hope you're well. :bye:

2v1aujq.jpg

:yay: "us" like yeah I'm a wannaliveinaussiesland crazy beotch :kaf:

Mmmm, they look good. :das:

I'm not a big fan of Australia day, though. The patriotic part is nice but it's also the day that the bogans of my neighbourhood come out in force and don flags and burn meat and chug beer and sing badly. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, I hope it's benign - will they do a biopsy before or after it's removed? I definitely think you should get more information from your doctor or other people in the team that work with him, because you do need to know as much as possible about the procedure and its consequences and the possible risks involved before you have it done. That way you can make an informed decision about what you want to happen, because removing an ovary and fallopian tube with a large tumour isn't so small a deal. Also: :huglove:

Thanks Twatty...

He didn't mention doing a biopsy before it's removed, so I assume they'll do something with it afterwards... I actually didn't think to ask at the time...

Actually, I didn't think to ask much when I was there, besides about when it might get done...

Take care Nico!:huglove:

Thanks Sienna...

Second opinion Teegs !! I agree with Twatty ... get as much info. as poss. before agreeing to the procedure ... esp. if the cyst is benign ...

Hopefully he'll come in to visit beforehand...

I feel a bit silly because I didn't ask any questions :blink:...

ARTS!!! *huggles*

Dial 9 made it into the Tags while we were still in queensland Teegs

Obviously I didn't notice..

Silver!

It's a long and complicated story, but the condensed version is that I got swept up in my new boytoy for a bit, and then I had to concentrate on finals, and then the winter holidays began and this is the first time in a while that I've had free time.

So how is Dishpig? :naughty:

I am indeed still with him. He is, in fact, at this very moment, about 4 feet away from me on the couch playing Fallout 3 on the Xbox. I'm just letting him be for now. He's a gamer geek through and through and it takes extra effort to grasp his attention.

Ooooh... game geek... nice!

Tegan - that sounds awful - but I agree with all the advice about getting

as much information as you can - and the possibility of getting eggs

frozen!! What a difficult thing to have to deal with. In the UK we even do

hysterectomys using keyhole surgery - just wonder why they can't use

that procedure!! Sending you hugs :huglove:

Normally they would do it by keyhole, but aparently it's too big... it's *checks ultrasound report* 7.7 x 9.2 x 12.3 cm... they have to cut me to get it out...

*instructs no one to mention Bunbury or British India if they know what's good for them*

I know right!

Clipboard01-8.jpg

Why can't we mention either of the unmentionables?

Mmmmmm... Paul..

Rant over.

All in one night?

Interesting night if all that happens...

Hi Mikamites et. al. (<-- Does that make sense in that context? What does et. al. stand for?)

HOW. HOT. IS. IT.

I think it stands for "and others"...

Slightly warm...

Twas hot in GC though...

2v1aujq.jpg

"us" like yeah I'm a wannaliveinaussiesland crazy beotch

Oooooh... thanks for the cupcakes Greta... did you bake them yourself?

Hey!!

I saw the GC pics on Melzy's MySpace. :boing:

You gals must've had lotsa fun!!! How was it ??

Nawww, they certainly are, thank you! I pick simultaneously *naughty*

*gives you permission to date Mika, Lars and Chris Dangerous*

Zomg!!:mf_lustslow:

I'd love that...

image4959kj4.jpg

And...

Lars.jpg

And...

chriscloseup.jpg

Thank you for the permission, Bianca!

I know right!

ss5.jpg

*mf_lustsloooooow*

Hey, Happy post Australia day (two days to go)

Hows everyone been?

Ooo, you have Australia day!

*suddenly remembers that most countries have their own day.*

*Remembers what the last year's 10th June holiday was for.*

Oooo!!!! Any celebrashuns??:punk: