The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Ouch! *hugs* I had a tumour in my womb removed years ago. It was the size of a tennis ball and had deveolped from a miscarriage.. those wombs are weird business indeed.

I hope you feel good soon. We've been sending you virtual sunshine!!! :huglove:

By replying in detail to you I'm basically going to have to explain.. but it's in my blog and I don't feel like repeating the incident.. so let me just say that he is narrow minded and judgmental and happens to be a very nasty person sometimes.. He may not rip the piercings out of peoples faces, but he showed extreme distaste at my nose piercing to the point he implied it was slutty... He just should've shut up after "I personally don't like piercings" to which I replied "lucky it's not on your nose then." But he had to go on and insult me and alot of my friends in one sentence. :thumbdown:

FFS I'm 31.

Thanks for the virtual sunshine!! :cool:

One of my daughters got her nose pierced - it looks cute.

My other daughter got her belly button done - that is lovely

as well - however their father did NOT agree, and was really

unkind to them next time they went to his house!!

PS - Looking good for 31!!! :das:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the virtual sunshine!! :cool:

One of my daughters got her nose pierced - it looks cute.

My other daughter got her belly button done - that is lovely

as well - however their father did NOT agree, and was really

unkind to them next time they went to his house!!

PS - Looking good for 31!!! :das:

Did they give him a piece of their mind too? I love belly button rings.. I'm tempted to get one.. No this hasn't turned me off at all!! In fact, I informed Mother Melzy that this nose ring is in fact 100% permanent now!!

But, I really am surprised at this (though I shouldn't be) since I've had a tattoo for 10 years now, and finally I'm informed that such things are slutty. :rolls_eyes:

I put him in his place - which of course angered him more since I did it in front of his daughter, grandchildren and ex-wife. :fisch: But I won't be unfairly judged, and he and his trollop pisshead girlfriend have been warned several times recently that I won't tolerate such derogatory opinions, especially when aimed at family members. She recently called my 13yo niece "Paris Hilton" because she'd bleached her hair. And by "Paris Hilton" she meant "Dumb Slut" - so I threw that one at him too.

They've met my wrath..

:das: 31 yo dateless tattoo'd pierced angel!! Woo!!

Did they give him a piece of their mind too? I love belly button rings.. I'm tempted to get one.. No this hasn't turned me off at all!! In fact, I informed Mother Melzy that this nose ring is in fact 100% permanent now!!

But, I really am surprised at this (though I shouldn't be) since I've had a tattoo for 10 years now, and finally I'm informed that such things are slutty. :rolls_eyes:

I put him in his place - which of course angered him more since I did it in front of his daughter, grandchildren and ex-wife. :fisch: But I won't be unfairly judged, and he and his trollop pisshead girlfriend have been warned several times recently that I won't tolerate such derogatory opinions, especially when aimed at family members. She recently called my 13yo niece "Paris Hilton" because she'd bleached her hair. And by "Paris Hilton" she meant "Dumb Slut" - so I threw that one at him too.

They've met my wrath..

:das: 31 yo dateless tattoo'd pierced angel!! Woo!!

They did actually - they are getting better at standing up for themselves!! :naughty:

I have two tattoos - and if anyone thinks I am slutty then they better

change the definition in the dictionary - oh to have that much energy!! :roftl:

They did actually - they are getting better at standing up for themselves!! :naughty:

I have two tattoos - and if anyone thinks I am slutty then they better

change the definition in the dictionary - oh to have that much energy!! :roftl:

Good!! I'm glad they said something too.

Lol!! I wish I had the time and resources to be a slut. :das:

Slut: A sexy woman who isn't afraid of skin jewelry/art created with sharp objects.. :naughty:

It obvious takes a brave one to allow a needle to go through skin voluntarily.. I still cringe when giving blood. What are your tatts of?

Hello everyone!! *bye* :huglove:

Just dropping in. Really not too good atm. Long story, and not going to put it on mfc.. Rozeh, do you want to borrow bananadoodle so you can show mother rozeh what you do with condoms?

Melzy!!!!! :huglove:

Sorry about how you're feeling right now .. just read your blog.

Family members can offend us so .. but well, we have to think "I'm an adult, I do what I want, and besides, my piercing looks coolio! (it does.:wink2:)"

The GC trip looked like so much funnn!

:lmfao:
I've been a bit outdated on all things Mikagasmic, I guess .. :das:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that exams were nasty to you too.

Thanks, that's a very sweet sentiment. :cheerful_h4h:

I'll either get 5 Bs and 4 Cs, or 6 Bs, 2 Cs and 2 Ds ... I prefer the 1st option. :naughty:

Melzy!!!!! :huglove:

Sorry about how you're feeling right now .. just read your blog.

Family members can offend us so .. but well, we have to think "I'm an adult, I do what I want, and besides, my piercing looks coolio! (it does.:wink2:)"

The GC trip looked like so much funnn!

:roftl: I know I said I wasn't going to mention it here.. Epic Fail.. I'll stop crapping on about it now. I'm just annoyed. And thank you :huglove:

I F***IN Love it!!! We had a blast. I had a blast. Apart from the flu. My ears were still popping today from the flight home. :naughty: It didn't help that I couldn't pinch my nose and blow when Bec and I were going down.. Oh hello, that sounds so wrong.

I've been a bit outdated on all things Mikagasmic, I guess .. :das:

Mika who?

I'll either get 5 Bs and 4 Cs, or 6 Bs, 2 Cs and 2 Ds ... I prefer the 1st option. :naughty:

I hope you get 5 Bs & 4 Cs!

:roftl: I know I said I wasn't going to mention it here.. Epic Fail.. I'll stop crapping on about it now. I'm just annoyed. And thank you *huglove*

I F***IN Love it!!! We had a blast. I had a blast. Apart from the flu. My ears were still popping today from the flight home. *naughty* It didn't help that I couldn't pinch my nose and blow when Bec and I were going down.. Oh hello, that sounds so wrong.

No problemo*wink2* .. I need to go to GC someday .. plus the rest of Oz & NZ .. well at least my friend Bernie who recently came back from Brisbane brought us a boomerang (oh, how predictable*roftl*) and some yummy biscuits. *naughty*

Okay, Bec and you were going down .. and we're trying to get Meeks to go down under .. which sounds worse ??:lmao:

Mika who?
Um .. good question. Mika Pelican. :biggrin2:

:I hope you get 5 Bs & 4 Cs!
Me too! Well, if I do get those 2 Ds, they'll be for Physics & Chem, which I plan to discontinue ASAP... :naughty:

Twatty gave ne a double bond, unsaturated alkane (or alkene?:blink:) déjà vu the other day :naughty: haha.

xx

Good!! I'm glad they said something too.

Lol!! I wish I had the time and resources to be a slut. :das:

Slut: A sexy woman who isn't afraid of skin jewelry/art created with sharp objects.. :naughty:

It obvious takes a brave one to allow a needle to go through skin voluntarily.. I still cringe when giving blood. What are your tatts of?

I have a cross with a rose in the centre of it - on my right arm,

and 3 chinese symbols with a daffodil on my left hip. That one was

really painful though!! :naughty:

No problemo*wink2* .. I need to go to GC someday .. plus the rest of Oz & NZ .. well at least my friend Bernie who recently came back from Brisbane brought us a boomerang (oh, how predictable*roftl*) and some yummy biscuits. *naughty*

Very predictable :roftl: Were the biscuits Timtams? Yum!

Okay, Bec and you were going down .. and we're trying to get Meeks to go down under .. which sounds worse ??:lmao

Lol!! Both, however neither are likely but more so the latter than the former - especially in innuendo form. :naughty:

Um .. good question. Mika Pelican. *biggrin2*

I thought it was Mika Seagull. :cheerful_h4h:

Me too! Well, if I do get those 2 Ds, they'll be for Physics & Chem, which I plan to discontinue ASAP... :naughty:

Twatty gave ne a double bond, unsaturated alkane (or alkene?:blink:) déjà vu the other day :naughty: haha.

xx

lol!! I'm lost.

I have a cross with a rose in the centre of it - on my right arm,

and 3 chinese symbols with a daffodil on my left hip. That one was

really painful though!! :naughty:

Ohh! Very nice!! What do the symbols mean?

I have a ladybird *points to avvie*. That's the one. It's on my right thigh. I plan to add to it eventually.

Very predictable *roftl* Were the biscuits Timtams? Yum!
Oh yes, I knew he'd get us that... Forgot the name of the biccies though, but think they started with "Mc" and they were basically biscuit, jam and chocolate... yum! And they were long and rectangular, but you could break them up.:bleh:

Lol!! Both, however neither are likely but more so the latter than the former - especially in innuendo form. *naughty*

I thought it was Mika Seagull. :cheerful_h4h:

:naughty:

lol!! I'm lost.
Hmmm... when ST showed us vitamin M, it had double bonds in it, which meant that it was unsaturated and had less hydrogen in it...:naughty:... Chemistry stuff, that I never want to hear about again...:naughty:

I'm going to a fair in Lisbon now... bye peoplez!! :bye:

Be back soon. :huglove:

Ohh! Very nice!! What do the symbols mean?

I have a ladybird *points to avvie*. That's the one. It's on my right thigh. I plan to add to it eventually.

That ladybird looks cool!! May take a pic of mine and post it sometime!!

The symbols spell Chris in Chinese - that's my boyfriends name - and the daffodil is his favourite flower. I figured if I fall out with him I can always tell

any other boyfriend that it means "spring" :naughty:

Goodnight/bye! StuckZ! :huglove: Have fun. I can't work out what biccies are Mc somethings. :naughty:

I'm off to bed now! :bye:

Sweet dreams Kelzy :sneaky2::huglove:

Is that new? :blink:

Not sure, got it off someone's random photobucket... but doesn't his hair look too big there to be recent? I dunno...

Old - very old - no new pics for ages :sad:

Rozeh, do you want to borrow bananadoodle so you can show mother rozeh what you do with condoms?

:shocked::pbjt:

It didn't help that I couldn't pinch my nose and blow when Bec and I were going down.. Oh hello, that sounds so wrong.

It certainly does :das:

I have a cross with a rose in the centre of it - on my right arm,and 3 chinese symbols with a daffodil on my left hip. That one was really painful though!!

3 Chinese symbols, I can understand - but a daffodil? :blink:

The symbols spell Chris in Chinese - that's my boyfriends name - and the daffodil is his favourite flower. I figured if I fall out with him I can always tell any other boyfriend that it means "spring"

Oh - I see :naughty:

My exams were hideous, very nasty, so I have all appendages crossed hoping that I at least scraped a pass. :boxed:

My birthday started off good, turned awful, then ended okay. But it's kind of expected, I've never really had a proper day with my family. :rolls_eyes:

:doh: brains of a dead seaslug - nearly forgot this

Happy Birthday ST :yay: (still the 24th in the UK) :naughty:

Okay... good luck And good night!

*sprinkles sleepy dust in your eyes*

Well, music didn't work (I was too panicked about not beeing asleep by the end of the album) but I ended up calling in sick to work...and then waking up at 3 pm...

[/color]

Ah that's right, I was close!

:rolls_eyes:

Wait... I'm back..

I just read up on the type of cyst I have...

The bold bit might be why the doctor wants to take out the ovary and tube...

:shocked: Teeth and hair? Oh my God...that is so weird...it's almost like a baby...

Best wishes Teegs...I hope it comes out with as little trouble as possible...:huglove:

Hello everyone!!

Just dropping in. Really not too good atm. Long story, and not going to put it on mfc.. Rozeh, do you want to borrow bananadoodle so you can show mother rozeh what you do with condoms?

:lmfao::bow:

By replying in detail to you I'm basically going to have to explain.. but it's in my blog and I don't feel like repeating the incident.. so let me just say that he is narrow minded and judgmental and happens to be a very nasty person sometimes.. He may not rip the piercings out of peoples faces, but he showed extreme distaste at my nose piercing to the point he implied it was slutty... He just should've shut up after "I personally don't like piercings" to which I replied "lucky it's not on your nose then." But he had to go on and insult me and alot of my friends in one sentence.

FFS I'm 31.

And here I was saying FFS I'm 17...that's really out of order :thumbdown:

It didn't help that I couldn't pinch my nose and blow when Bec and I were going down.. Oh hello, that sounds so wrong.

Bahahaha!

Were the biscuits Timtams? Yum!

Hey, that reminds me--I recently discovered that we sell Timtams at the supermarket where I work! I haven't bought any yet but I will :das:

And yesterday I was saying to my sister FFS I'm 21. I guess it never ends. :rolls_eyes:

Hey, that reminds me--I recently discovered that we sell Timtams at the supermarket where I work! I haven't bought any yet but I will :das:

There's only one way to eat them: make a hot chocolate or coffee, bite the ends off the biscuit then use the biscuit like a straw to suck up the drink - the Tim Tam goes soft and mmmm. :cheerful_h4h:

Did you have a birthday while I was away? Weren't you 16 before?

So far nothing other than the dinner. But dad's going to buy me a watch.

A nice watch, I hope? :sneaky2::naughty:

There's only one way to eat them: make a hot chocolate or coffee, bite the ends off the biscuit then use the biscuit like a straw to suck up the drink - the Tim Tam goes soft and mmmm. :cheerful_h4h:

Orrr you could just eat it normally, like a normal person :naughty:

A nice watch, I hope? :sneaky2::naughty:

Orrr you could just eat it normally, like a normal person :naughty:

I'll be choosing it myself because I'm picky with watches: they have to be either digital or analogue with the hour dots (I need to be able to tell the time precisely when using public transport), and it can't be too big since I have small wrists, not too feminine (e.g. diamonds) or too masculine (e.g. leather) because both annoy me, and it's gotta match the majority of my clothes... so it may take me a while to find the perfect watch. :naughty:

I'll be choosing it myself because I'm picky with watches: they have to be either digital or analogue with the hour dots (I need to be able to tell the time precisely when using public transport), and it can't be too big since I have small wrists, not too feminine (e.g. diamonds) or too masculine (e.g. leather) because both annoy me, and it's gotta match the majority of my clothes... so it may take me a while to find the perfect watch. :naughty:

Hahaha! I bought an almost perfect watch in Sydney. But it only has 4 hour numbers on it :sneaky2: I do have the perfect watch though, but I left it at home for my trip so I had to buy an new one :doh:

But I'm easy to please, that perfect one was $3 at Big W :naughty:

I'd take a picture but I can't :naughty: